Chapter 09

Gangster's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Finally, there's no more customers." you smile and spread your arm, smiling at the night fresh air. Whatever was happening today, you didn't really mind since it was a great thing to have lots of customers and it for sure increase the amount of money. " I bet Mrs.Kim would be happy. " you chuckle and plugged your earphone on your ear. 

 

Good thing that you didn't forget about it like most of the night. 

 

You continue to smile and make your way home with no fears. It was a beautiful night with lots of stars. You bite your bottom lip and tug pieces of your hair behind your ear to stop bothering you. But with that, a pair of hand came from nowhere and grab your wrist. " Shh. " the familiar voice that belong to L.Joe said and cover your mouth, pulling you over to a dark corner. " Y-yah! " you hissed and plugged your ear phone out and hit his hand before turning to face him. " Shh. " he place his index finger against your lips and reach his hand to grab your waist, pulling you to a darker corner. " W-what's going on? " you asked in confusion and stay quiet as you were told. 

 

" You're being followed. " he said and press your body against his. 

 

L.Joe look at the light from ahead and spotted about 5 shadows. They stop walking around the area after finding you out of nowhere."  She probably went straight. Come on. " L.Joe heard his enemy's voice and exhale when he find them running straight ahead. " F-followed by who? " you asked and stare at L.Joe who turn to you and accidentally had his nose touches your. 

 

Luckily it was dark that L.Joe didn't find you blush under the darkness and awkwardly cough. " Lets go. " L.Joe said and lock his hand with your. 'My hand and his hand seems to fit.' you thought but quickly snap out of your thought as L.Joe drag you out of the darkness and ran toward the direction of your and his apartment without stopping. 'Getting followed? How?' 

 

" You never answer me. " you repeated your question that was ignored for the first time. " That's obviously none of your business. " L.Joe reply coldly and roll his eyes once he and you had reach your apartment." E-excuse me? " you scoff and roll your eyes. " I was being follow and that's none of my business? Wahh. " you said in a disbelieve tone and walk closer to him. " Get your in your apartment." L.Joe said and point his index finger at your forehead, pushing you farther away from him. 

 

" Aish, you're such an . " you frowned and hit his hand away. " And you're such a . " L.Joe smirk and cross his arm. " Y-yah. " you raise your voice. " Isn't calling me a too much? " you ask and frowned with a sigh. " Shut up and get your inside. " L.Joe flick your forehead with a smirk. " Fine, do me a favor. " you cross your arm and waited for him to ask but obviously it can never happen. " !  " you cursed and roll your eyes. " . " L.Joe smirk and cross his arm back. " Wash my hair. " you change the subject and ask for a favor as L.Joe fell in confusion. " W-what? " L.Joe ask, making sure if he heard it right. " My arm is deeply cut so I can't let it near water or get water on it. It can get infected. " You annoyingly explain to L.Joe who just end up scoffing at you. " Sorry but , that's not my job. " L.Joe smirk and raise his brow. 

 

" My cut will turn worst and ugly if it's infected. " you purposely said for L.Joe to hear and of course, he can't do anything. " You owe me." L.Joe grit his teeth and flick your forehead once again before he open your door for you and enter. 

 

'Is it a good thing or bad thing to get cut? Maybe getting cut isn't a bad thing.' you giggle and totally forgotten that L.Joe had already enter your apartment. " Are you going to stay out there and giggle like a little ghost? " L.Joe annoyingly ask and sigh. " M-my bad." you giggle and enter your apartment with your leg kicking the door to close. " Can you hurry so I can wash your hair. " L.Joe pop behind the bathroom and asked. " It's only midnight, don't need to rush. " you frowned at his rushing self and walk to your room. " I'm going to change so don't even think of coming inside. " you warned and close the door meanwhile L.Joe feel his blood rush to his cheek at the flashback scene of seeing your body. 

 

" Ahh, I'm going crazy. This witch is really cursing me." L.Joe slap his cheek to wake him up a little and waited for you to show you as he turn the water on and pour it on a big bucket that is at the corner.

 

" Okay, here I come. " You smile and came with a short and a white big t-shirt. " Aren't you going to change into a towel? " L.Joe raise his brow and receive a smack on the head. " Stop being a ert, . " You send him glares and lay nicely on the bathtub with your hair out of the bathtub. " I can't believe that I'm ruining my image for this . " L.Joe mumble and pour the warm water gently on your hair. " Wahh, this feel so nice. " you comment with your eyes twinkling and smile. 

 

" Eventually because I'm doing it. " L.Joe scoff. 

 

" No, I'm talking about the warm water. " you shake your head a little with a giggle, ruining L.joe's sentence. " You're such a . " L.Joe sigh and grab the orange shampoo and squeeze it on your hair. 'It smell nice?' L.Joe thought. 

 

" Are you going to rub the shampoo on my hair? " you frowned as you waited for L.Joe but he never did. " O-of course. " L.Joe snap back to reality and clear his throat. " What am I thinking? " L.Joe scoff at his thought. " What are you thinking? " you asked confusingly. " How you're always a . " L.Joe reply and smirk as you grit your teeth and sat up."  Then why are you always an ?! " you asked and grab some shampoo from your hair and rub it on his hair. " YAH! " L.Joe shout and touch his hair where it was mix with the shampoo. 'Now I'll smell like her. Great!' L.Joe grit his teeth and snatch from shampoo from your hair and rub it on your cheek. 

 

" You're such an . Seriously! " you hissed and did the same thing back to him. " Well, you're always a ! " L.Joe hissed back and grab more shampoo than ever and rub it on your forehead, cheeks, and chin. " Yah! " you yelled and did the same thing back again.

 

" Seriously you. " L.Joe frowned and stand up but accidentally trip on some shampoo on the floor and fall over to your direction. In shock you open your arms and caught him in your arms as you fall back and hit against the hard wall. But that wasn't the real pain when your face was press on his hair with shampoo. You accidentally sniff in some shampoo and some shampoo accidentally went inside your eyes. " Ahh my eyes, m-my nose. " you try to breath but you can't with your eyes close and your hand that is filled with shampoo. " Y-yah. " L.Joe press his slippery hand on the hard wall and balance his self back up to stand. " I-I can't breath. " you point to your nose that is filled with little shampoo and held your breath. 

 

" W-What the hell? " L.Joe cursed and look at his hand that is also the same as your. " I-I can't. " you point to your nose meanwhile you yourself is turnind red, and is running out of breath. " God, you're so clumsy. " L.Joe hissed and try to look for something but he knew that he can't move fast since the floor is slippery and his hand is fill with lots of shampoo. By the time he finish washing his hands, you would probably ran out of breath and he won't be able to wipe the shampoo on his hand with his shirt fast. " B-blame yourself. " L.Joe said and gulped. 

 

" H-hurry. " you hand signal him as he sigh in return and lean closer. 'W-What is he doing?' you nervously gulped and try to back away but where can you back away farther when you're already against the hard wall? You immediately reach out of your thought when L.Joe press his lips on you and breathe in some air for you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter