Chapter 07

Gangster's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It has been over 1 month since the incident that you wouldn't want to remember. Greatly, L.Joe is not pulling prank or bullying you as again. The detention was done and you're working for Mrs.Kim, at the coffee shop. It's sad of how you didn't work for Mrs.Jung since she was nice but still. Why work for someone when you only know so little about the job? You couldn't risk for her to teach you everything since she is kind and nice and even more, she was your oppa's mother. Thanks to her, you have receive your purse and ID back. 

 

" G-God, y-you bleed on my blanket?! " L.Joe yelled angrily and push you aside, staring at his blanket that was Mark by blood. Not much, but not very little too. You blushed and bite your bottom lips. just got real. " T-this is karma.! " you loo away and stuttered, trying to find an excuse. Yes, you're not over at many things that L.Joe had done to you but that isn't happening at the moment. " Karma?! Karma after I let you sleep on my bed for 2 days straight?! Yah, you -- " "L.Joe shout and turn to you with his hands on his hips. He was angry. He was way angry now.

 

" Oh so this isn't a karma? Well, if you say so then I agreed. This is not karma because this is eventually not. Your karma is not here yet. L.hoe, don't forget that you told your little gangsters or fan boys to me. Don't tell me that you didn't saw my body and you didn't have all your little fan girls to bullied me to the point of my body getting bruised. " You yelled at L.Joe angrily and try to push him away as he quickly grabbed your wrist. 

 

" Are you trying to put all blames on me then? Well if I'm getting karma then you will be getting karma too. Remember that you didn't stop the elevator for me, calling me a hoe when I ain't a , and most importantly, you have caused all of these problems. You were the start that's why this all happen. You think I want to be near you?! You think I purposely enjoy bullying you or s? Nah , I don't even want to do those things because you know why? It is because you're a , you are the worst girl, a curse girl, and the last girl in this earth that I would want to be near with. " L.Joe yelled back and push you to the wall. 

 

The way his face is red because of anger, the eyes of his that is burning and the scary look that was send to you, you were honestly from heaven to hell scare. You wanted to just burst into tears and drop on the floor. But because you can't let L.Joe take advantages of you, you couldn't help yourself to do as you wanted to. Who is L.Joe to say things to you? Who is L.Joe, the person who just met for about a week or so to bullied and do s? " Then stay the away from me! If I am the last girl that you wanted to stay near with, then stay the hell out of my face and don't even bother to let me see you for a second! " you yelled once back with all your strength and pushes L.Joe away before running out of his apartment. 

 

To really think, you appreciate for what he has done even though he did nasty and disgusting things to you and you didn't really meant to bleed on his blanket. Its not really a big deal too? Why would he be acting as if he would die in any seconds? Can't he sees that you're just awake from your 2 days of unconscious and you're really weak? Also, how can you changed when your unconscious, not knowing anything? Your lips tremble and enter your apartment, gladly knowing that the key was inside the mailbox. Who put it there? That person must have know you pretty well. 

 

You sighed at the flashback that happen and changed into your work's uniform. " Chaerin-ah. " Mrs.Kim, the owner of the shop that happen to be also the manager called you from behind. " Yes boss? " you answer with your brow raise and bow. " You mean Mrs.Kim, awh come on, I want to hear Mrs.Kim. " Mrs.Kim pout and waited for you to call her as she wanted you to. " Yes Mrs.Kim? " You called and chuckle at her brighten face. 

Mrs.Kim was no different from Mrs.Jung. They are kind and nice to you and because they of that you didn't have to feel lonely without your mom much. 

 

" Ah that's what I love to hear and there's not much, all I wanted to inform you is that I will be going to a important meeting with my families so you can leave-- " " I can still work until it's midnight. I can watch over the shop for you, boss-- I mean Mrs.Kim, if you don't think-- " " Really? Oh that's lovely, thanks! " Mrs.Kim beamed and cut your sentence after you have cut her sentence. She was too happy to wait and let you finish your sentence.  " Really and you're welcome, Mrs.Kim, it's my pleasure. " you smile at Mrs.Kim. 

 

¤ 

 

The work was long, the work was busy with having more customer at the night time since people are coming home from work. You can only groan at the pain after the shop was closed and walk home. You sigh on your way home and look up at the sky, not moving. " The stars are so beautiful. " you said softly and smile with your hand reaching up, pretending if you had just grab a star. 

 

" You think it's easy for you to stepped into my territory?! " a voice holler as your ear perk up and catches your attention. " What's going on? " you mumble with your brow raise and walk toward the voice that is hollering. " Like you guys never stepped into my territory. " a familiar voice scoff and make you gasp quietly as in surprise. " L-L.Joe. " you thought and peek behind a trashcan that can actually block you from the gang looking people. " You shut the up!! " the familiar voice that belong to L.Joe yelled and before you knew, all the people started to fight. 

 

" You think stepping into my territory is like stepping on a flower?! " The other guy asked with his voice yelling and threw a punch and two kick to L.Joe who makes you gulped in nervous. " Then do you think stepping into my territory is as easy as stepping on the ground?! " L.Joe yelled back and kick the other guy real hard until he was on t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter