Chapter 012

Gangster's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12 - Myungsoo

"It's a secret between us" You heard yourself said softly as you frown. What was the secret between you and L.joe? You wonder with your eyes closed and massage your temple as it just hurt from thinking in the morning. Sighing when you couldn't regain any memories from last night, you open your eyes and try to move. What was that feeling? You ask as you feel yourself being hug by a person from behind. 

 

In curiosity, you turn back and face whatever that feeling was. L.Joe? Your eyes open wide as you stare at one of the most beautiful human being ever. With his eyes close, no cold look and eyes, and his bad mouth that always end up ruining people's mood, he doesn't look bad at all. He look so peaceful and beautiful while he sleep. You smile and reaches your hand to trace his face features. You can't help but smile and enjoy the moment. 

 

"What are you doing?" L.Joe ask with his brow raises and grin although his eyes are close. 

 

"N-Nothing. What are you doing here?" You quickly snap out of your thoughts and move away from L.Joe's arms with an embarrassing look. Especially those cheeks that are bright red, blushing at L.Joe were one of the most embarrassing thing. "You." L.Joe answer and stretch his arm long to grab your waist and pull you back. He wanted to be close to you. 

 

"Yah, what are you doing?" You shout with your hands hitting on L.joe's chest as he had you close to him and hug you. "I'm tired." L.Joe groan without answering you and open his eyes. Staring straight into your eyes was the first that he did and smirk. "Your eyes aren't that ugly." He chuckle lightly as he pull half of your body on top of him and hug you. It was another way that he can hug you while you guys are on the bed. 'Oh God, this is so embarrassing. I'm a girl after all.' You scream in your mind.

 

"Anyways, good morning." L.Joe change position as he sat up and make you do the same. "Don't try to good morning me--" Interrupting your words, L.Joe planted a peck on your cheek and turn you around. He wrap his arms around your waist and lean his chin on your shoulder. "Friends do this too." L.Joe turn to your ear and whisper with a husky voice, sending a vibration to your heart beat. "L.Joe?" You forcefully controlled your feels and clear your throat, calling his name through your gritting teeth. A sign of anger. "I'll help you get ready for school." L.Joe pull his arm from you and the moment he did, you feel empty. It was an empty feelings that you couldn't help but devour for him. 

 

"Chaerin, behave." You told yourself quietly as L.Joe hear and chuckle. 

 

After L.Joe helped you with everything for school, he left the apartment and never return. You wanted to wait for him so you guys can go together but it was a crazy for you to do and plus, it was getting late. Sighing in loneliness, you walk out of the apartment buildings and walk to school. 

 

Walking to school, You turn and look back each time, hoping that L.Joe would appear but it useless. "Ah, I'm crazy." You shake your head and frown yet still turn back for last time to make sure that he isn't coming anymore. "Huh?" You raise your brow as you spot a student in the same uniform as you, walk behind you in distance. "L.Joe?" You ask yourself to only receive a no. The guy from behind as he got closer, he wasn't bad looking as well. 

 

"Hey." He caught up to you. "H-hey?" You said with a smile, staring at him weirdly. "How are you?" He ask and return the smile that was more beautiful than yours. A dimple, you excitingly thought and praise his beauty. "Good. I like your smile especially the dimple. It's beautiful." 

 

"I like your smile, it's also beautiful." He said as you chuckle and smile shyly at him. He was one of the most comfortable person that anyone can be. "I see you have the same uniform?" You ask, staring at the guy who give you a nod and rub his neck. "It's my first day today." He said nervously. Chuckling from his cuteness, you pat him on the arm. "Don't worry, you have me. What grade are you in?" 

 

"Senior. I know it's stupid to move when school is going to end but it was an emergency." He shrug. "Same here." Understanding the feels, you smile and started to introduce yourself. "Chaerin, I'm also a senior. I hope that we could be good friends and get along very well." You reach out your hand for the stranger in front of you to shake. "Kim Myungsoo. I also hope that we can be good friends and get along very well too." The guy, Myungsoo said and take your hand to shakes. 

 

"Oh, don't worry. We will be very very good friends." You grin and put your arms around his shoulder although it stings you because of your wound. 'Great. Less work for me.' Myungsoo smirk behind his shy face."Do you have a boyfriend?" Question Myungsoo, who stare at you with his brow raise. "No, have always been single. Why?" You ask and let go of his shoulder. "Don't want any misunderstanding if you have a boyfriend." He said nervously as you chuckle and pinch his cheeks. "No dear, don't worry. I'm all about single." You smile and lead him inside the school gate. 

 

"Is that the ugly girl with a new boy?" People on the campus negatively whisper among each other while some said out loud with their minds. Receiving almost every death glares from everyone, you sigh and shake your head. "Sorry, if you have to receive this kind of respect. You see, I'm new and no one likes me." You explain while Myungsoo nod his head, pretending to understanding when he is careless. He had no intention in you. He have something else in mind. After knowing that you are new to the school and probably doesn't know anything, you weren't what he want anymore. "I'm sorry to hear that. People shouldn't judge what they see." Myungsoo spoke innocently. 

 

"Exactly but forget those idiots. Do you have somewhere to go?" You ask Myungsoo who seems to be looking around as if he looking for something. "Schedule. I need to get it." Myungsoo said.

 

 "Do you want me to come with you? School doesn't start in 30 minutes." You ask but before Myungsoo can answer you, you drag him already to the office. 'Maybe, I shouldn't have talk to her. What the ?' Myungsoo curse his mind as he show you an innocent smile that can fool you. "Here's your schedule." You hand him the schedule yet before he grab it from you, you turn away with the schedule. "Hey, first class, you have English with me." You excitingly said and started to walk. 

 

"Oh really?" Myungsoo narrow his eyes behind your back and run his fingers through his hair in annoyance. "Yeah. Hey, you have almost every class with except for Genomics and Bioinformatic." You smile and turn back to face Myungsoo with a quick smile. "Here's your schedule." You handed the schedule back to Myungsoo. "Sorry." You apologized

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter