Chapter 01

Gangster's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

  Chapter 1 - Seoul

  " Mom, answer me! " you irritatingly yell again once you didn't get a repsond after a 1 minutes or so.  " Wait, I'm still thinking. " your mom respond back as she cross out all the ideas in her note book that she had write it down. " What do you mean thinking? Mom, look, I can't even wait for a second to stay home not doing anything and watch kids goes to school. Mom, mom, mom!! " you stomp your feet from your room, causing loud noise for your mom to frown. " Sweetie, I don't think that the school district would enroll you to any schools anymore. I've tried more than 100 times begging them to let you enroll to a school but they wouldn't buy my begs. I'm sorry sweetie. " your mom frowned as you starts to sulk in your bed loudly.

Going to school was like going to heaven for you.

' My poor baby. ' your mom shook her head and sigh sadly. She wish she can do something to help you, but every way for you to go back to school or get enroll to a school was not working.

A month later.

" Mom! Mom! Mom, do you know where I can go to school without the school knowing about my record or my scholarship? " you yell from the bottom of your lung asking a new questions. Over the last month, you have tried to enroll from school to school but it was not working. "W-why? Is there something? " your mom curiously ask. Your question, it was something new. " If I wait any longer, I'll miss out school! Look mom, it's November already. And plus I've skip school for two month now. "

" Well, it has to be somewhere that's not in USA here. It can be like South Korea, your birth country. " your mom shrug with her respond. " South...Korea? " you bite your lips and raise your brw. " YEAH SOUTH KOREA!!! " you jump in happiness and ran to pack your cloth immediately, wasting no time.

Why couldn't I think of this? Why did I even waste time of 1 month looking for school to enroll me and 1 month to just think of an idea? Arghh, see, I'm not even smart.

Your mom from downstairs shaking her head with a sigh. Why does she feel as you love school more than her? She sigh and call for an airport ticket. Upstairs hearing noise and things falling, in just a second, she can abruptly tell that you're packing up.

Once you're done packing your belonging, you ran downstairs and greet your mom a goodbye, too excited to go back to your birth country. " S-sweetie, are you sure about this? Are you sure that you want to go and study over at South Korea? You know you can go to college, isn't that like going to school? O-or, find a job? A job that will help you in the future? " your mom your hair as she's going to cry. You're going to leave in any minutes without having a last time spending with her. You can't help but softened. Just to realize, you feel guilty, and pity her.

Your dad have left the world after knowing that an angelic like you would be into his love's life and know that you will take care of her. But as you're into the world, and you grew up, you never really care anything much more than school. You have to admit, you love school more than anything. But does that mean you don't love your mom? Of course you do love her. You love her more than going to school but it just that you didn't like to show it to her. You're not those type of showing love to people.

Even if you barely spend time with your mom, you've always try to spend time with her. She's usually lonely and sad without your dad. " Mommy, don't worry. I've grown up now. Whatever my decision is, it's the best for me and you. A-and about going to college, mom, I don't want to go to the next step because I skip a step. I have to finish high school first. Don't worry, I know how to take care of myself now. After I'm settle in South Korea, I will find a job and help myself instead of needing your help. You have done so much for me already. " you smile and hug your mom tightly. You didn't realize but it feel so warm hugging your mom. " B-but--- " " Mom, you have to trust me. If you don't trust me or support me, how will i live huh? " you ask with a brow raise.

" N-ne. I trust you, omma trust you. " your mom smile in happiness. She finally know that her little angel have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter