Chapter 1

144 hours (ONGOING)

8 yrs ago ago I was just a normal kid who tried his luck and got accepted in FNC Ent as a trainee. Nothing was special during that time except the memories i had about my childhood bestfriend and also a classmate.

 

 Her  name is Kim Yewon.

A pretty faced girl with petite physique but has a huge appetite for icecream. 

 

Yes, she's an icecream lover.

 

As far as i could remember, Im quite popular during those times but she was the only girl who never showed any slightest interest on me.  I don't know why.  She was always been so grouchy at me.

Aug 17 2005.  The day I accidentally read her diary when I visited their house to get my school bag.  It's also the day I got strucked by the truth.

The following words below are stated inside her notebook.

 

 

Dear: Diary

 

 It's Aug 17 today! Do u still remember? This is the exact day I fell inlove with Jonghoon "secretly". So it means It's been a year now since that happened? kk~ Gahh..he's so dense. Really. Why he cant realize it?

SCREW YOUUUUUU CHOI JONGHOOOONNNNNNN!!!! ><

Happy 1st anniversary for my unrequited love.

PS: Wait, I shouldve said sad instead of happy haha

 

 

The nxt day which is Aug 18 2005, was the day she died along with my fellow schoolmates because of a school bus accident.

 

 

"It's like i've watched a horror film that left a thousands of nightmare." 

The feeling i had when I looked at her photo being displayed at the burial. Of all people who could die on that accident, why her?  I have so much to say but it will get burried now inside my heart.

The times you smile at me out of the blue.

The way you wake me up every morning by banging my door with a loud knock.

When you  wait secretly after school then jump out at me and so much more..

All of these are forever gone.

I was about to confess but...

 

"I wont ever get to see you again"

 

Months has passed away like a wind. New memories grew but scars of the past can't be easily concealed. Yes, I resumed my life wandering in her memories. Life was still going  on as a trainee and I met a few interesting people along the way. One of them is Lee Hongki, a childlish brat. We've became good friends.

 

Year 2006 came and I was still living as a trainee with other kids. Due to a series of events at the last week of July in that year, I unexpectedly got into an accident and was comatosed. During the time Im in a state of unconsciousness, my mind played a trick on me. Devastation engulfed me and left a long period of dreaming.

 

In that dream, I went back to Aug 12 2005.

144 hours before her death.

This gave me a chance to undo the past and confess to her. Six days is too short but will I able to make it in time?