GD - Deranged

✖ EXO: R E C O M M E N D E D (MASTERLIST UPDATED!)

Deranged

by xoxkwonlover

 

Genre: Romance

Starring: G-Dragon & Lee Kalin (OC)

Chapters: 28

Review: ★★

This story has become my favorite story. For me, I love this one better than Decaying Beauty, and I should say I like Decaying Beauty a lot. Same author, same feeling. I made me so nervous while reading it. And I finished reading this story while I'm having a violin practice with my community. I secluded myself from the crowd just to read this, and at the end, I cried whilst the wind blew my hair. I love both Jiyong and Kalin's character. And I especially love the epilogue, it's just too beautiful. Oh, and the author left a-kind-of-poem at the end of the story, you should read it, it's very good.

MIGHT CONTAIN SPOILER: Jiyong is crazy, mental, insane. Lol, I love that phrase the most, because afterwards Kali would say No you're just special. Yes, I ship the two more than I ship anyone. And the characters are fictional. Damn. The setting is in a mental facility. Full stop. Everything about this story is beautiful.

 

She was a simple girl who mastered in the medical field.

He was a patient in Seoul's best hospital.

One day, she meets him, and both their lives take a dramatic turn.

 

Click here to read more about it!