Bom & Seunghyun

Friendship and secrets.

"So that is basically it?" a sweaty Bom said while she opened her bottle of water
"Yes it is, but the facial expressions are very important in this dance." The dance instructor informed her. "Well I be on my way, GD and TOP will be here in a couple of minutes.
"Oke, thank you sir." They bowed and the dance instructor took his leave.
Bom was right on time, but the boys would get later because they already learned the steps yesterday.
All they had to do now was practice it together.
She was happy with her parts she had to do with Seunghyun, it was very intimate and y she thought.
Bom closed her bottle and looked in the mirror.
"Aish!" I look like hell.
She quickly redid her ponytail and changed her shirt.
She also sprayed deodorant .
She did not want Seunghyun to see her all messed up.
She closed her deodorant and put it back in her bag.
All of the sudden she heard the door open from the studio.
She startled and stood up straight, it was only Seunghyun coming in.
Not that she mind it.

5 minutes earlier outside the dance studio.
Seunghyun looked at his reflection in one of the mirrors.
Oké looking good… smelling fresh… hair is done…
He heard her voice vaguely and he wondered if he should go in. Or maybe wait till she was alone.
Yeah he decided to wait.
After two minutes the dance instructor came out of the dance studio. "Oh, hello sir." Seunghyun bowed.
"Hello, good luck today see ya tomorrow." And the dance instructor left.
Seunghyun looked in the reflection one more time, took a deep breath and went inside.

"Hello red hair noona." Seunghyun said and bowed he threw his bag in the corner of the studio and took of his jacket.
"Hello white hair oppa."
"I guess it’s just you and me today huh?" Seunghyun looked at her and all he could think about was: she is so damn gorgeous, so beautiful.
"
Just the two of us oppa?" Bom asked confused not that I mind being alone with you… she thought
"Yeah GD is coming later or maybe even not, but we will practice together tomorrow." Seunghyun looked in the mirror GD can stay away. He didn’t know what to do… he wanted to make her laugh and teas her. Say something funny Tabiii!! He thought
"So like my hair now?" He said with a smirk
Bom’s heart skipped a beat over it. It’s always good… "Yeah, it will do I guess."
"What? I stood hours and hours in front of the mirror specially for you." Seunghyun moved his brows up and down. Please flirt back noona, please flirt back!
For me!
Bom thought. He’s joking right? Or not…? Should I flirt back? "In that case it looks ho- eehm good." Aargh why can’t I just do some easy flirting?! Frustration took over Bom
Seunghyun smiled and he thought : is she getting shy when I flirt with her? That’s a good sign right? "So want to practice our part?" Seunghyun went to the audio player and searched for the song.
"Yes, let’s get started." Bom said

The routine went as followed: Bom had to get Seunghyuns attention by lightly turning his head towards hers, there she would sing a line to him while looking deep into his eyes. And then Seunghyun would walk towards her and she would walk backwards and then the chorus start and they had to look at the audience again. So they started.
She slowly walked forward while she was singing, then she walked towards Seunghyun and slowly but fiercely moved his face to look at her. Oh his eyes…
Her eyes…
"Like this like this like thihiiiss. Oh Yeah
!"

They did the routine a couple of times but after a half hour they took a break. They had done it so much that they could dream the routine.
They both sat on the couch drinking water
Say something, ask her out, do something! Seunghyun took a zip and looked at Bom "so, like the dance?"
"Yeah it’s great."
"Because your dancing with me right?"
Bom smiled and shook her head.
"What?" Seunghyun asked
"Nothing." And she took a zip from her water
"Or do you like it because of Ji-Yong?"
Bom almost chocked in her water, she coughed a couple of times "excuse me?"
"Do you like because of Ji-Yong?" Seunghyun looked at her. He just needed to know if those G-bom moments are real…
"Why do you ask that?" Bom looked a bit angry at him
"Well you know… I mean…" Seunghyun sighed "it’s just that you’re so comfortable around him, and well those g-bom moments aren’t really fake you know?"
All of the sudden Bom burst out in laughter "You really believe that crap?"
Seunghyun was happy to have this reaction and smiled "so there is nothing there?"
"Me and Ji-yong? Of course not! He is way too young for me!" Bom wanted to slap herself… Seunghyun is also younger than her
"Ow… so you don’t like younger guys then?" Seunghyun felt disappointed
"Ehhm… yes of course I do, I just meant that Ji-yong is too young…" Bom wanted to fix it "Like 4 or 5 years is the maximum you know… he’s 6 years younger, that’s just too much."
"Oh right…" Seunghyun felt all happy again.
"And even if there was anything there wouldn’t Ji-yong have told you that?" Bom asked
Bom was right about that, Seunghyun thought, GD would tell him, they are best friends he wouldn’t keep anything a secret from him. "Neh, you are right… sorry about the misunderstanding."
Bom smiled "It’s oke"
She felt a bit happy thinking of the fact that he would ask her something like that, why was he so interested?
Oke she is not dating Ji-Yong… that means she’s available… I have to go deeper in this. Seunghyun took all his strength together and asked the question he was dying to know "if there is nothing going on between you two, then why are you always so uncomfortable around me?"
Bom swallowed, she did not see that coming… she stayed quiet for a while . why does he ask me all these questions? Why does he wants to know all of this?
She looked at him to see if maybe he was joking but he looked serious. "Eehm… I" But she didn’t go any further, she swallowed and continued "Maybe we should get back at practicing?"
Seunghyun smiled "Fine leave me in the dark." He joked and walked towards the audio set.
Bom did not find it funny "Why are you asking me all of these questions?"
Seunghyun pressed play "Let’s just practice oke?"
Bom sighed and got a bit angry "Fine" she said irritated.

After going through the routine another 5 times, Seunghyun wanted to repeat again but Bom stopped him "I think it’s enough for today?" It actually wasn’t enough, she wanted to look in those eyes more and more and more. But just thinking about all those questions he asked she couldn’t focus anymore… at all.
"Just once more…" Seunghyun said, in all those 5 times they did the routine he wanted to do something… kiss her… and let her know how he felt about her. But he couldn’t do it. What if she slapped him away? What if she didn’t kiss him back? But he just had to try it, he just had to know.
"Ok…" Bom said a bit irritated
He pressed play and they did the whole song.
When their piece came Seunghyuns mind went crazy kiss her kiss her, just do it kiss her kiss her!
Bom slightly turned his head towards her, they did their walk, but Bom saw that Seunghyun did not walked the way they should walk. He came closer and closer and closer and then…

He felt her lips…
She felt his lips pressing against her… Her eyes were wide open and she lost control over her body. She dropped her fake mic and slowly closed her eyes.
He put his arms around her waist and pulled her in closer.
She put her arms around his neck.
Seunghyun was the most happy men on this world right now… She kissed him back.
After what felt like an eternity, they broke the kiss, and after they broke the kiss Bom quickly broke the hug
What am I doing? She thought
"Oh..." Seunghyun said and looked at the ground "I’m sorry…"
It was quiet for about 3 minutes, but it felt like an eternity for both of them
Bom was also staring at the ground while her mind was going crazy did he just kiss me? What am I supposed to do!? I can’t believe this… She was happy and confused and the same time.
Seunghyun’s mind also went wild She kissed me back… but now she’s all quiet… is this wrong of me? I should’ve have done it…gosh this is so awkward, I have to say something…

But the only thing that slipped out of his mouth was "I’m really sorry… really I am… I’m sorry…"
"Stop saying that please" Bom said quietly, she looked at Seunghyun who was still facing the floor.
Bom wanted to know what was going on "Why did you do that?"
Seunghyun took his eyes off the ground and looked at her… looked her in the eyes, and saw , that sweet mouth he just tasted. He was just gonna tell her... tell her his feelings... this was the best moment.... "Because…"
at that moment the door flew open… "SORRY!! That damn Teddy found something about a beat not being right on ‘jibe gajima’, but I’m here now let’s get it started!!" GD bowed. "Missed me?" He said with a big smile.
Bom swallowed and looked at GD, and then to Seunghyun
"So how is it going here?" GD asked excited
"eehm.. yeah just great." Seunghyun said a bit soft
"Shall we get started then?" GD asked looking at his friends, he saw that they were both staring at the ground and were completely quiet "Yo, what’s wrong?"
They both looked up and smiled… "Nothing…" Bom said "Come let’s get started"

-----------------------

Poor Tabi and Bommie...