Marriage?

Friendship and secrets.

The conference in Japan went well Minzy thought on their way back to Korea. They were on the airplane. Dara and CL were both sleeping. YoungBae was listening to music, Seungri was talking to Teddy and Jiyong was reading a book. Bom and Seunghyun took the chance of staying in Japan a couple of more days. They were there because se7en had a couple of perfomances together with Seunghyun and Bom told Yang Hyun she was visiting a good friend of her in Japan. Of course she was spending all of her free time with Seunghyun. They were doing good, very good.

unfortunately Minzy couldn’t say the same. She hadn’t heard anything from Daesung in 3 days. It was really hard for her to put on a smile in front of all those people. She was happy she was going back, this way she could sort things out with Deasung.

In japan:

“Haru haru?” Bom said
“Nooo!! It from ‘lies’”! Seunghyun said
They were in Seunghyuns hotel room, playing a game. They each had to do a dance from their songs and the other one had to figure out which song it was. They were killing time because they were waiting for their food.
“It looks likes Haru Haru!” Bom was sitting on the bed, she was wearing her short jeans pants and a sweater.
Seunghyun shook his head “Whatever… it’s your turn” He sat on the bed and Bom stood up. She was thinking on what dance to do.
“Oke here goes…” She did her routine from ‘I’m the best’. After 2 seconds Seunghyun already knew it: “’I’m the best’” he said.
“Ya!” Bom pouted “it’s a stupid game I don’t wanna play anymore.” She dropped herself on the bed
“Hmm.. looks like my little bunny does not like to lose huh?” Seunghyun looked at her, he slowly lowered his body next to hers
Bom sighed
“Whats wrong?”
Bom lifted her shoulders “Nothing, just hungry…”
Seunghyun smiled rolled on top of Bom. They looked each other deep in the eyes “You know…” he said
“What?”
“I was just thinking…. My contract of not dating… was a contract of 5 years….”
Bom’s eyes grew bigger
“and… well that actually came to an end…”
Bom swallowed, she didn’t really know where this was getting at “Yeah… and?”
“Well…” he took a deep breath “You know… I just thought maybe we should go public?”
Bom felt a bit disappointed she closed her eyes and sighed
Seunghyun recognised her reaction and nodded “I’m sorry… I shouldn’t have brought that up.”
She slowly stood up leaving Bom alone in the room.
Bom sat up an was thinking… he was right, but she still had a contract… she sighed thought a little more and then stood up.
Seunghyun in the bathroom looking in the mirror.
“You know…” Bom hugged him from behind “You are right… your contract did end.”
Seunghyun turned around
“But I still have a contract…”
Seunghyun sighed “I know, I’m sorry I should not have brought that up.”
But Bom shook her head “No… I’m glad you can tell me your feelings.” She smiled
Seunghyun also smiled “I like you best without make-up…” he rubbed her cheeks with his thumbs
“Yeah, well I like you better with make-up.” Bom joked
“What?” Seunghyun smiled “Come here…” he pushed her closer in his arm and slowly and softly kissed her lips. His hands were exploring her back.
She broke the kiss and slowly ed his shirt, revealing his muscling body.
Bom felt his chest, she felt Seunghyun shiffer “What?” she said with a smile
“Your hands are cold..” Seunghyun said
Bom giggled “Come… lets go to the bedroom…” she turned around and started to walk
“And do what?” Seunghyun joked
Bom turned her head and lifted an eyebrow “well… I thought we would go to sleep?” Bom joked back… she stuck her tongue out
Seunghyun shook his head with a smile and followed Bom…

In Korea the next day
 

Minzy opened the door of the church and peaked with her head if there was anybody there. She only saw one person sitting on one of the benches. She immediately knew it was Daesung. She entered, closed the door and walked towards him. Deasung asked her to come, and to wear all white. Minzy thought it was bit weird but she did it anyways. She was wearing a cute white dress.
Her footsteps had caught Daesungs attention, he looked back to look at Minzy, he stood up and also walked towards her.
“Hey…” He said and bowed, he was wearing a tied suit and a bow
Minzy bowed to, she was happy to see him again but she was still a bit angry at him “You wanted to meet me?”
Daesung nodded “Yeah… I just wanted to say I’m sorry…. i’m really sorry… I should not have… you know… it was just going to be our weekend but you left… and I’m sorry… i…”
Minzy thought it was cute that he was lost for words. “Its oke” She said, saving him “I’m sorry too” she smiled “I was really looking forward to it too you know?”
Daesung nodded “dehh…”
Minzy smiled
“So how was it?” Daesung asked
“Yeah… It was oké…” Minzy looked around and then back to Daesung “why are you wearing that… and why did you make me wear all white?”
Daesung smiled “Come, I’ll show you!” he took her hand and they walked all the way to the front of the church. They stood across each other.
“Oh right…” Daesung said and he walked to the front bench grabbing a white veil and put it on her head
“What are you doing?” Minzy asked confused and surprised.
Daesung smiled and it looked like his eyes almost watered up “You look amazing…”
Minzy felt shy
All of the sudden, Daesung went down on one knee
Minzy startled “Dae… stop… what are you…” But she was cut off by Deasung
“Minzy.. even though I’m going through a hard time, and I’m getting angry at you for no reason I just want you to know that no matter what I will always stay with you…”
Minzy felt her eyes water up a little bit. She saw Deasung grabbing a tiny box from his pocket
Minzy shook her head “You don’t have to do this please…” she crouched and hold Daesungs wrist
Deasung opened the box and Minzy saw a beautiful ring, her eyes went really big, and one tear rolled down
“I love you Minzy, I really do… and I just want to know if you feel the same…”
Minzy swallowed “Dae… of course… I do… I do too.. I love you too… so much.”
Daesungs eyes watered up and he smiled, he slowly grabbed the ring and put in on her ring finger.
They both stood up and looked at the ring “It’s so beautiful”  Minzy said
They looked at it for a couple of seconds and then looked at each other “It’s a promise ring.” Daesung said “I’m sorry I had to go all dramatic over it, I was just afraid that maybe…”
“Its oké Dae… really it is. I thought this was really romantic.” Minzy said still looking at the ring
Daesung smiled “Good…”

Three days later :

“Is that Daesung?” Yang Hyun asked “And don’t tell me the girl is Minzy?” He was looking at a picture that was taken by a fan form Big Bang and who had been following Daesung at church ever since he went there
The assistant lifted her shoulders “I don’t know who the girl is, I can only see her back, but she is wearing a veil and well Daesung looks really neat”
The picture whoever was really vague.
Yang Hyun sighed “Thank you… I’ll take care of this…”
The assistant bowed and walked out of the office. Yang Hyun kept looking at the picture and kept on thinking : Minzy and Daesung did not get married right? What are they doing?
Yang Hyun looked at a magazine cover which was on his desk, it was an cover of Big Bang and 2ne1 the ‘lollipop’ picture. Yang Hyun shook his head, it was time for him to set things straight with his artist. The situation had to be dealt with...

 

--------------------

Hello! Yeee new chapter! whatcha thinkk!???

Ow i know i really should put more attention in Darayang and Skydragon! its coming I promise....!