Minzy and Daesung

Friendship and secrets.

"I know what happened with Daesung is something that hurt us all, but the camera team for 2ne1TV is coming tomorrow to shoot.”
Yang Hyun was sitting at the head of the table. Dara and Minzy were sitting next to each other and Bom and Chearin were sitting across them. They were in the YG building for a urgent meeting. It was two days after Daesungs accident.
They all nodded
Yang Hyun looked at Minzy “I know its hard, he is your Oppa, but we have to keep this out of the media as much as possible. We want people to see that we’re still doing ok, even though it is a super hard time.”
Again the girls did nothing but nod
Yang Hyun continued “And besides, 2NE1 first concert is also coming up, and we have to focus on that as well.”
Chaerin let out a soft “Nehh..”
Yang Hyun nodded “Oké, that’s it for now, take the rest of the day off, pull yourselfs together and I want a smile on your faces...” Yang Hyun was looking at Minzy, who was looking at the table. “You may go, and Minzy I would like a word with you in private.”
Minzy looked up feeling confused, the other girls stood up, bowed and walked out.
Minzy was sitting there alone with Yang Hyun. Minzy did not know her boss knew about her and Daesung.
“Are you oke?” Yang Hyun asked
“I’m fine…” Minzy felt still confused
Yang Hyun nodded “I just noticed that lately… you’re really close with Deasung, am I correct?”
Minzy looked at her boss, she swallowed a few times “Yeah… well… we are uhmm… close I guess.”
Yang Hyun nodded “So that means that your having a even harder time than the other girls.”
Minzy nodded “I guess so…”
Yang Hyun looked in the eyes “Is there something you want to tell me Minzy?”
Minzy avoided his gaze “No… sir…”
Yang Hyun nodded again “Ok… you may go..”
Minzy stood up as fast as she could, bowed and walked out of the door.
Yang Hyun shook his head… at that moment Teddy walked in. he bowed, Yang Hyun slowly bowed with his head.
“I just saw Minzy walk out… you talked to her yet?” Teddy sat on the table
Yang Hyun shook his head “I let them be… it’s a hard time right now… I feel guilty for not talking about her and her relationship, because I also let Choi and Bom break up.” He let out a deep sigh
Teddy nodded a bit “Think good on what you want..”
Yang Hyun nodded

The next day the girls got up early because they had to make an intro for 2ne1TV. They got in the YG building and were told to go the dancing studio, there was a camera team. Everybody bowed and they were told they had to say a couple of words such as: ‘hello’ in different languages, ‘worldwide TV’ etc. Minzy did all the things she was told to do, but she kept on thinking about Daesung.
Daesung was now at home, to rest…
But Minzy did not have time to rest one bit. In a couple of days 2ne1 had a performance in Manila, and a press conference, than a couple of days later they had to fly to Japan, then more practices and practices, and not to forget: there would be a camera in her 24/7. Then the comeback would start…

When they were  finished Minzy took Chaerin to the hallway, where she all of the sudden started to cry.
“Ya… whats wrong?” Chaerin looked around then grabbed Minzy’s arm and escorted her to the ladies room.
Minzy was wiping her tears off. “I’m sorry” she said “I just don’t know how I can do all this…”
Chaerin looked concerned at Minzy “Unnie… I know… I feel bad as well, I’m also having a hard time smiling.”
Minzy sighed
“But I bet Daesung wants to look at a smiling Minzy, or else he will be more broken then he already is!”
“How can I smile? When I know Daesung oppa is crying?” Minzy sobbed
“Do it for your fans… for your friends… for us?” Chaerin rubbed Minzy’s arm
Minzy nodded “Dehh…” She slowly wiped her tear off
“HULLL! THAT’S MY LIPSTICK YOU STOLE IT FROM ME!” Dara and Bom came in, Bom was screaming at Dara and running behind her .
“No! its mine I swear!!!” Dara said with a big smile on her face teasing Bom
They stopped screaming and running after seeing Minzy and Chaerin
Chaerin looked at them and shook her head and rolled her eyes
“Oh… are you oke?” Bom said looking concerned
a smile appeared on Minzy’s face “I am now.” Seeing her unnies by her side made Minzy just a little happier.
“I don’t want to be rude.” Dara said “But we have to get at practicing for ‘I am the best’”
Chaerin nodded “Yes, do you think you can do it?” she looked at Minzy
“Deh, it will take my mind of off things.” Minzy said with a weak smile.

The next day they already had an another meeting with 2NE1TV, the all sat round the table, with the producer and they already noticed there was a camera fixed upon them.
When they were finished, Minzy heard her phone, it was a text message from Daesung : Hey babe, how are you? I miss you… could you call me later when you have the time? Dae..
Minzy smiled at it.
“Hey who are you texting!” Bom asked
“Minzyyy” Dara said
Knowing there was a camera behind her see quickly said: “a friend, just a friend..”
They moved to their car to get to their apartment. Minzy didn’t feel like talking a lot so she just grabbed a blanket and closed her eyes in the car.
“You don’t mind if we film a bit?” The camera men asked
“No you can film.” Chaerin said. She look a bit worried at Minzy, she was going and try to make her smile.
They were actually having fun in the car talking about filming, even Minzy didn’t think about Dae for a couple of minutes.
At the house they noticed there were even more camera’s inside, they just went with the flow and filmed a couple of funny stuff.
A couple of days went on with filming.

It was one day before they had to go to Japan, and finally Minzy was going to see Daesung.
She already was in his room, Daesung stayed at his mother’s place, but there was no one home.
Minzy was laying on his bed and Daesung was sitting next to her, playing with her hair.
“How are you?” Minzy asked looking concerned at Daesung
Daesung lifted his shoulders “I feel bad, for what I did… I don’t want to talk about it..” he quickly answered
Minzy sighed and sat up straight… “You have to let out, what’s inside of you…”
Daesung lifted his shoulders again “I’m sorry, the feelings… they are still too… new… I cant..” but he couldn’t talk any more, he already felt tears coming up but he kept them inside.
“I missed you…” Minzy said
Daesung gave a weak smile
Minzy felt heartbroken for seeing her boyfriend like this, she didn’t really know what to do… should she talk, or what?
“I don’t really know….” But then she stopped
Daesung looked at her “What?”
Minzy shook her head “Nothing…”
“What Minki?”
“Its nothing forget it…” Minzy lifted her shoulders, it really felt uncomfortable for her, she never saw Daesung like this, she wasn’t sure what to do.
“I’m sorry… I know your bored… but I cant help it…” Daesung said seeing Minzy being uneasy
“Maybe I should go?”
But Daesung shook his head “No… I might not show it, but seeing you, and being around you makes me really happy…”
Minzy smiled “Oh…” she put her head on his shoulder “Good…”
Daesung gave her a kiss on her hair “Wanna watch a movie?”
Minzy looked up “Sure…”

Already a month has passed…. A million thing were going on the past month, their comeback, a lot of perfomances, Minzy hadn’t seen Daesung in a while now.
“You’re going again?” Daesung sounded a bit frustrated
“Dae… we’re all going…” Minzy said
They were in Daesungs house again, they were eating, and Minzy was telling him YG had an urgent meeting with AVEX in Japan. But it actually would have been Minzy’s weekend off.
“But… I haven’t seen you in so long, and that would be our weekend, and now your in Japan again?” Daesung stood up, from the table and threw his chopsticks away.
“Ya!” Minzy said, she also stood up “I can’t help it? I have to go… I thought you would understand?”
Daesung lifted his shoulders “Fine…” he said softly and walked away, he walked upstairs.
Minzy just stood there out of disbelieve. She started to get really angry. She also walked upstairs, and opened Daesungs door, who was sitting in his room, and looking at the TV.
“I’m sorry! I can’t help it that I have to go? I thought you would understand!? Our boss doesn’t know about us?! I can’t just say: yeah boss I’m staying in Korea for Daesung…!” Minzy almost screamed
Daesung looked at her, feeling really hurt. He sighed “Your right…” but that was all he said
Minzy just looked at him, she felt guilty for yelling at him, especially at this rate, but she really thought he would understand.
“So that’s all?” Minzy asked
“I’m sorry noona, I don’t feel like acting happy right now.” Daesung felt bad for the way he was acting, but he couldn’t help it, Minzy would’ve been with him that entire weekend, he was so looking forward to it, that the news just hit him really hard.
“Ok…” Minzy said “I’m going home now, I’ll call when we arrive..”
All that Daesung did was nod.
Minzy sighed “I’m sorry…” She said… “I shouldn’t have…” But she was cut by Daesung
“Its alright.” He just looked at the TV… “Have a safe flight.”
Minzy shook her head, she wanted to say something, but she decided not to, Daesung was already in such a fragile position, she didn’t wanted to hurt him more. Minzy felt really sad and angry at the same time. She closed Daesungs door and walked downstairs, she grabbed her stuff, called Dara to pick her up and then left…

 

----

 

PFF i been away waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy too long !! sorry

but comment tell me watcha think!