Bom

Friendship and secrets.

Bom parked the car and got out. She walked to the door and opened it. When she came in she saw Dara arguing with Minzy "No, you have to say that line, I have to say that line."
"Are you sure?" Minzy said while looking at the paper
"Morning!" Bom said and she took off her shoes
"Unnie!!" Dara and Minzy screamed and hugged her
"Ya! What’s with you girls? All excited?" Bom said while hugging the girls back
"We are practicing the lines for tonight at Melon." Dara said "Did you ate?" she looked worried at Bom
"Yes mother, I have." Bom laughed "my REAL mother made my favourite breakfast!" And while Bomn was saying that she thought about yesterday.
How her mother made her favourite meal for dinner, how they talked after so long, and how he was on the TV.
Choi Seunghyun.
It was for an interview about Iris and he was together with all the other actors and actresses. It was a funny interview, well… Seunghyun made it funny. Bom thought.
"So did you catch Tabi last night on the TV?" Dara asked while they moved to the kitchen
It was like she could read Bom’s mind.
"Uhh yeah, I saw it, it was funny huh?" Bom tried to keep her cool.

She hadn’t told anyone about her feelings towards Seunghyun, she was too scared that the girls wouldn’t have a good reaction about it. And why would they?
Bom knew they would say that she had to focus on her career.
And she couldn’t blame her best friends… she would probably say the same thing if one of the other girls would be in love.

Chaerin was also in the kitchen "Unnie! How was it at your mothers?" She said while grabbing four coffee cups.
"It was good, and what did you do last night all home alone?" Bom took one of the coffee cups
"Oh, eehm, nothing just watched a little TV and went back to bed early." Chaerin filled all the cups with coffee and changed the subject by asking Dara "And how was your brothers performance?"
"It was so much fun! Really good, I gave some tricks and tips for the next performance as well, and later on we went to meet our parents, and you Minzy?"
Minzy who just took a zip from her coffee almost choked on it.
"Ya! Are you alright?" Chaerin said looking worried at Minzy
"Yeah I’m fine just need some water." And she grabbed a bottle of water out of the refrigerator.
All of the sudden Bom’s phone went off. "Hello?" and she walked out of the kitchen.
"Hello it’s the dance instructor!"
"O hello oppa, how are you today?"
"I’m fine I’m fine thank you, hey Bom, I just listened to your new song together with GD and TOP and I really think I can make a good performance out of it."
"Oh really?" Bom said and she got excited, a change to perform with Seunghyun again!
"Yeah, we start the rehearsals today, can you make it?"
Bom felt her excitement drown away "I’m sorry, I can’t… I have to rehearse with the girls today for tonight’s performance at Melon."
"Oh, and how about tomorrow say at 12 o’clock?"
"Tomorrow would be perfect."
"Great, I see you tomorrow! Bye."
"Bye." And she hung up. A performance with Seunghyun! I ‘m going to perform with Choi Seunghyun, we are gonna be together all day! Bom just felt so happy.
She also felt that day by day she was falling more and more for Seunghyun, but she did not mind. She didn’t want the feeling to go away, she hadn’t felt so happy in many years.

She walked back in the kitchen and saw Dara and Minzy showing want they had rehearsed for being narrators to Chaerin.
"It was really good! You’re gonna rock the stage!" Chaerin said while clapping her hands.
"Girls it’s 12 o’clock." Bom said while pointing at the clock, "it’s time to go and rehearse and show YG what we got for tonight."
"Yes everybody, a go go go! Chaerin said and they left the house.

They walked in to the YG building and made their way to the dance studios. When they got closer they heard loud music come from it: "High high, I’m so high, high high up in the sky!"
"I bet Ji-yong and Seunghyun are performing, shall we take a look?" Chaerin asked
"Maybe we should just let them be." Dara said
"Let them be? They are performing in our studio!" Minzy said as they arrived.
"Ya! We don’t just let that be!" Dara said with a angry face
They entered the dance studio and saw GD and Seunghyun dancing.
Bom saw that Seunghyun didn’t do his hair and it made her giggle. When the boys noticed the presence of the girls they quickly stopped and Seunghyun protected his hair with his hands "YA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? IT’S A PRIVATE SESSION!?"
The girls laughed at his reaction.
"Come in." GD laughed
"How’s it going here?" Chaerin asked at looked at GD who gave her a tiny blink. She turned red
"Well it went fine till you came along." Seunghyun said while he still had his hands on his hair.
Bom was dying to say something about it. Say it looks cute, say it looks cute, say it looks cute! Say it! But the words didn’t dare to slip .
"Yeah well you can continue you practices in the other room, this is our private studio!" Dara pointed at the door.
"We couldn’t take any other studio’s, they were all taken this morning." GD pouted knowing Chaerin had a weakness for this.
"They are free now, besides all our stuff are here." Bom pointed at their shoes and lockers
"All of our stuff are in her to now miss redhead." Seunghyun stuck his tongue out and took a step closer towards Bom.
"Then you grab your stuff and move to the other room, mister whitehead!" Bom stuck her tongue out to and also took a step forward. She felt happiness take over for being able to tease Seunghyun.
"You can also grab your stuff and move to the other room miss alien." He kept walking towards Bom and was now really close to her.
"Make me." Bom crossed her hands and looked Seunghyun deep in the eyes. She felt that her body wanted to jump him. She just love to stare in those dark eyes.
"Fine." Seunghyun grabbed Bom and put her over his shoulder
"YA LET ME GO YOU FREAKY OUT OF SPACE CREATURE!!" she screamed.
She actually didn’t want him to let go.
She heard GD and the other girls laughing.
Bom kept on struggling and giving him soft and playful punches in the back. "let me go!"
Seunghyun moved out of the studio and walked in the other studio.
It was dark in there.
He lowered her and the lights, he looked her deep in the eyes. "Well I made you move, now be a good a girl and practice."
Bom pouted and rubbed her belly. "auw" she said softly
Seunghyun’s smile faded and looked worried at her "I’m sorry did I hurt you? I didn’t mean to hurt to you really… It was just a joke, you know, just fooling around… does it hurt badly? Do you want to see the doctor?"
Bom thought it was really cute that he was so worried. "No its fine…"
"No really I am sorry… how can I make it up to you?"
By kissing me…
"You can take this studio instead of ours?" She pouted
"Ya! Don’t do that with your mouth, I can’t take that…" Seunghyun looked away
Bom followed his face and pouted even more
"Fine you win, I’ll go get Ji-Yong." And they walked to the other studio
"Bro, let’s go, this is their practice room." Seunghyun said while he grabbed his stuff.
GD looked confused. "What drug did she gave you?" he asked while he grabbed his stuff and after bowing to the girls they left.
"Yeah what kind of drug did you gave Seunghyun?" Minzy asked Bom after the boys left.
Bom started to laugh "I faked a bellyache."
"And he fell for it?!" Dara said confused "You should do some acting besides singing."
And after a few laughs the girls started to rehearse.