Baby, don't cry

Friendship and secrets.

“Daesung got in a car accident.”
Minzy looked at Dara… Dara’s face became blurry from the water in her eyes.
She breathed heavily. “wha-….” But nothing more came out.
Dara looked concerned, but then faced the driver “Take us to the hospital, please.”
The driver only nodded
Bom’s eyes also watered up… “Is he okay?”
Dara nodded “He is… but…”
“But what?” Chaerin asked who was also in a great shock.
Dara sighed “I didn’t hear everything, but apparently the person he hit… didn’t made it.”
Minzy couldn’t hold her tears behind, she just let it out. She didn’t care it would be weird if she was the only one who was crying. She wanted to be with Daesung… and she wanted to be with him now.
She hid her face with her hands.
Chaerin who was sitting next to Minzy hugged her “Are you okay?”
But no words came out, just sniffs.
Bom who was sitting in a seat in front of them looked at Dara who was sitting next to Bom.
By hearing Minzy sniffing, Dara also couldn’t hold it in. Just thinking about it was a really sad and emotional moment for everyone.
Chaerin was the only one who stayed strong while she was comforting Minzy.
Nobody said anything.
Only the sniffs of Minzy filled the silence, her tears hitting the chair of the car was echoing throughout the whole car.
Bom and Dara just looked out of the window, hearing Minzy cry like this broke their hearts. If they would look at each other they would probably break out of tears.

After what seemed to be the longest ride of their life, they finally arrived at the hospital.
They all wanted to walk out of the car, but Minzy stayed in.
“Hey… I know this is hard… but I think Daesung would appreciate it if you came in..” Chaerin said  
Minzy shook her head “I don’t think he would…” Minzy’s face was completely wet and her cheeks were blackened because of her mascara.
Chaerin looked confused and went back in the car. Bom and Dara followed.
It was quiet for a little while.
“You guys can go… I’ll wait here.” Minzy said softly
“We’re staying with you, your obviously having a hard time, I understand… you and Daesung are really close.” Chaerin hugged Minzy again.
Minzy shook her head “No..” she released herself from Chaerin “This is all my fault!”
“Wae?” Bom asked
More tears came out, she shook her head once more and hid her face behind her hands.
“Minzy, please tell us… what’s wrong…” Dara said, all though she already knew why Minzy was so hurt.
“I can’t tell you… he’ll hate me even more if I do…” Minzy bowed to put her face on her legs.
“who?” Chaerin was confused, she was the only one in the car not knowing what was going on.
Bom  let out a sigh.. “Minkiya…”
Minzy looked up… Bom looked at her but then looked at Dara… Dara only nodded and Bom looked back to Minzy. “We uhmm…” Bom stared at the ground “Dara and i… we know…”
Chaerin looked at the girls “Know what?!”
Minzy looked scared “Really?”
Bom nodded “And its oke… really it is.”
“Could you all please tell me what you all know?” Chaerin raised her voice a bit.
Minzy sighed and wiped her tears away. She looked at Bom and Dara and then to Chaerin..
“I’m dating Daesung…” She said it really soft
The words had to come through Chaerin, she was quiet for a while but then put a hand on … “Really?”
Minzy put her hands on her head “We had an argument, because we wouldn’t see each other anymore for 3 weeks, he got mad and left…” She looked outside, to the hospital.
Chaerin swallowed a few times “Ow… I didn’t know …”
Bom sighed “Minzy… this isn’t your fault… please don’t beat yourself up so much?”
“How can I not? I should’ve made time for him.”
Dara shook her head “No… please don’t think this way?”
“How can I not unnie… I” But she was cut
“Listen Minzy… I understand it, I understand you feel like it’s your fault. But it’s not, and no matter what you think or say, it’s just not your fault. Now I know you are the one Daesung wants to see the most… so please, you don’t have to go for us… but go for him?” Chaerin looked at her “be there for him… he needs you the most now.”
Minzy looked at her, and thought for a while… “Your right…” she got out the car and waited for the other girls. There was no one outside because it was really late. They walked inside and saw GD in a chair half asleep.
“Ji…” Chaerin looked at him
GD opened his eyes “Oh hey..” He stood up and bowed and sighed. He eyes were red and swollen.
“Ehmm… he’s on the 5thfloor.” GD looked at Minzy noticing she cried “Are you ok?”
Minzy only nodded.
They walked to elevator and pressed on the button to go to the 5thfloor.
“So… ehmm..’ Chaerin asked in the elevator “Whats the status?” She didn’t know what to say…
GD lifted his shoulders “He’s fine… he’s not hurt or whatever… but he’s mentally ehmm… I don’t know…”
When Minzy hear him saying it she found herself crying again. GD walked to her and hugged her. “Hey don’t cry.. he’s fine really…” he said
When they arrived at the 5thfloor they already saw the rest of the big bang members, Teddy and YG standing in front of a room.
Everybody bowed
Minzy saw his mother was inside the room now.
YG told the girls what happened. He hit a taxi who was already broken because of an accident the taxi made, the taxi hit a motorcyclist, when Daesung got out of the car he saw a men lying on the floor. Daesung immediately rang the police, but it was already too late… the men didn’t make it.
Minzy did everything in her power not to show that she was crying.
“We are not sure if it his fault or the taxi drivers fault…” YG ended
Everybody was quiet.

They all took place in the waiting room, Dara was sitting next to YoungBae and almost fell asleep on his shoulder, Teddy was talking to YG, Seunghyun and GD, Seungri was talking to Chaerin and Minzy was sitting next to Bom, staring in front of her. She wanted to see Daesung really bad, but how could she go in without it looking weird. Bom was rubbing Minzy’s back saying “It’ll be fine, he’s innocent…”

After almost a half hour his mother came in the room. She was half crying. Seunghyun and Teddy walked to her and comforted her, leading her to a chair and bringing her coffee. Minzy saw YG going in Daesung’s room.

After 2 minutes YG already came back “Minzy…”
Minzy looked up
YG was staring at her “Daesung wants to see you…” He said a bit confused
“Ohh… neh…” Minzy stood up and bowed and walked out of the waiting room.
She walked into the hallway, but when she arrived at his door he stopped. She took a deep breath pulled herself together and went in.

There he was… completely broken… his eyes were puffy and red and his hair was messy. His hands were dirty, probably from trying to help the men. And he had a few plasters on a couple of his fingers. He was sitting on the side of his bed.
Minzy closed the door, and by the sound of it Daesung looked up.
when he saw Minzy he quickly stood up and walked to her, without saying anything he grabbed her in a tight hug and started to cry…
Minzy hugged him back and by the sound of his tears her own eyes watered up.
“I’m so sorry…” Daesung whispered “I’m so sorry Minkie noonie please forgive me… please I’m so sorry…” He was weeping real hard
Minzy also couldn’t hold it silent anymore “Don’t be sorry… please… I’m sorry… You did nothing wrong.”
“I did… I made so many mistakes… please forgive me please!”
“Dae please…. You are forgiven but it’s not your fault really.”
Daesung slightly let go to see her face “Why did this happen?”
Minzy shook her head and wiped his tears away “Everything happens for a reason Dae…”
Daesung looked to the ground “I hate myself…”
“Don’t say that please?”
He broke the hug and turned around “How can you even look at me… after all I’ve done?”
“Dae…” Minzy put her hand on his shoulder which made him turn around “I love you… and I know you love me too… please… I don’t know what to do without you…” All of the sudden Minzy broke down, she cowered and covered her face with her heads, letting out tears that seem to don’t have an end.
Daesung also cowered and grabbed her arms “I’m sorry… I’m sorry stop crying….”
From the cowered they both ended up sitting on the floor, Minzy was in his arms, tears still flowing down both their cheeks.
It was quiet for a while, but then Daesung all of the sudden started to sing… really soft… in her ear.

He sang: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRb9sen3uRk(Baby, don’t cry)

Minzy sniffed… and gave him a tiny smile.
“Stay strong… I need you…” Daesung said
Minzy nodded “I’ll be here… if you want me too… I’ll be here every day… I won’t leave your side I promise.”
Daesung gave a tiny smile and hugged her “As much as I want you here every second of the day, your life continues, I don’t want your career to get messed up because of this.”
“But Dae I..”
“No Minkie noonie, if you want me to get better fast you have to promise me that you’ll move on, there are so many activities right now… 2ne1 TV season 3 is coming… new album promotions, and most of all the concert..”
“I don’t care…”
“I do…”
Minzy looked at Daesung “I love you unnie, and I will not let your life get down because of me alright?”
Minzy sighed “How can i? I can’t smile knowing you’re not alright.”
“You have too… for me? If I see that you are sad, how will I ever get better?”
Minzy nodded, but still felt like not everything was okay.
“I’m still your Dae okay?” Daesung said
Minzy nodded again, she looked Daesung deep in the eyes. “If you see me on TV… and you see me laughing, know that laugh is for you…”
Daesung kissed her lips “I know…”
After another while Minzy looked at the clock and quickly got up “Dae I’ve been in here for an hour!”
Daesung looked at the clock and also got up, he nodded “I’ll see you soon…”
“When are you getting out?”
“Tomorrow…” Daesung said
“Okay… I’ll visit you soon at home I promise…” Minzy gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. “You know I have to go now…”
Daesung nodded “I know…”
They looked at each other for a while
“Thank you Minkie noonie…”
Minzy bowed “no.. Thank you Daesunga oppa..”
Daesung bowed and Minzy walked backwards to the door, “Bye..” She said waving
Daesung waved too
Minzy sighed and turned around, she opened the door and stuck her head out to see if anyone was looking. No one was there.
She looked at Daesung once more, gave him a tiny (but sad) smile and  got out of the room.
When she walked in the waiting room, she saw everybody was sleeping, except for Teddy and YG.
“How is he?” Teddy asked
Minzy sat on a chair “a little better I guess..”
Teddy nodded “Let’s get you guys home okay?”
Minzy nodded and woke up the girls

They all got in the car and said goodbye to everyone. It was almost turning light outside.

“So…” Teddy said while he was driving away from the hospital “Their dating?”
YG nodded “My eyes and ears don’t lie…”
Teddy shook his head “What now?”
YG lifted his shoulders “I don’t know…”

-------------------------------------

Yep i cried making this :-(