Bom and Seunghyun

Friendship and secrets.

Seunghyun looked around to see if there was anybody else was there.
But the girls already drove off.
Seunghyun looked tired. He was wearing a fila sweatsuit and Bom noticed he dyed his hair back to black.
Seunghyun looked back a bit confused “Ehmm… hey…” He gave a short bow.
- for the record… Bom is wearing her bunny outfit, only not the bunny ears and no thights -
Bom gave a bow back. “Its cold…” She said
“Oh..” Seunghyun opened the door a little wider so Bom could step in.
Bom got a warm a trustworthy feeling stepping in his house again… the warmth and aura of his cologne.
“Why are you here?” Seunghyun asked after closing the door and walking to the table to clean up. Bom saw there were two plates an two wine glasses.
“You had a visitor?” She asked, Bom felt so weird. Seeing Seunghyuns face made her really happy, but seeing him in the state he is now made her sad and also made her feel guilty for leaving him. She wanted to hug him, kiss him tell her how sorry she is. But something stopped her. she was so scared, she didn’t wanted to be rejected.
“Yeah… Jiyong hyung just left…” Seunghyun looked up “why are you here noona?”
Bom lifted her shoulders not knowing exactly what to do. She kept on trying to think what Chaerin said to her in the car on the way to Seunghyun, but Bom was so nervous she forgot. “Ehmm…”
“Who brought you?”
“Ehm Dara unnie…”
“Why are you here?” Seunghyun asked again
Bom lifted her shoulders again. “To talk.”
Seunghyun sighed and shook his head “Noona, I tried to talk to you… you just walked out on me?”
“I know.” Bom felt like crying “But i… I did it because…” But there were no more words
“Why?”
Another silence
Seunghyun walked towards and stood really close to her now “You know… I really thought you were not going to leave me… not even for you career…”
Bom closed her eyes to keep her tears behind. Seunghyun was right, but also wrong.
“I did it out of love…” She said softly
“Love?”
“I didn’t want us both to suffer, I also did it for you not only for me… I did it because I was saving both our careers.”
Seunghyun sighed and grabbed her arms.
Bom slowly opened her eyes, she saw his face, his eyes. His eyes which read a million words saying how much he loves Bom, but also saying how much he is hurt by her actions.
“I’m sorry noona…” Seunghyun let her arms go and turned away “If it was out of love, you wouldn’t have left me…” Seunghyun took a step back and grabbed his phone out of his pocket “Here call Dara noona, to pick you up.”
Bom looked at the phone, her mind was going wild now is the time! Do it now! Show him how much you care! Show him how much you love him.

“Your right…” Bom eventually said “But I know a way how I can show you how much I do love you…”
Seunghyun frowned
Bom smiled and slowly ed her jacket, and let the jacket slowly slide down her arms.

Seunghyun couldn’t believe what he was seeing. He looked at her form bottom to top, scanning every inch of her body, including her legs, her milky skinned legs, who were so perfectly in shape with those high heels, he always secretly fantasized about. He felt a warm and tingling feeling coming up and his body felt like it was in a complete rush. He got so hot, sweat was breaking down his back and his throat was gasping for air. He wanted to step to her, touch her.
Seunghyun swallowed. “Noon..”
“Shht…” Bom whispered and slowly and sensually walked towards him and stopped when there was no more space left between them.
Only their noses were touching, they didn’t blink. Seunghyun felt nervousness taken over. He became needy, he wanted to touch her. Bom did too but she didn’t let it notice.
Bom bit her lower lip. “Seunghyun oppa… I would only do this… to a men I really and truly love.”
“What would you do?” Seunghyun whispered who was completely caught in the moment.
Bom his hair “Follow me if you’re ready…”
She broke the gaze and slowly turned around, walking towards the bedroom. She opened the door but before she closed it she looked back one more time “Don’t keep me waiting too long..”

Seunghyun just stood there, still not knowing what was going on. He took a couple of deep breaths and thought about Bom words is she serious? I’m dreaming? He looked at the bedroom door This is wrong… I can’t do this…. I’m taking advantage of it… she is only doing this because she thinks this is the only way to show me how much she loves me…
Seunghyun was now determent, he wouldn’t touch Bom tonight, he trusted her words. She loved him… for real…
“Noona.” Seunghyun walked to the bedroom door and quickly opened it, to stop the ‘madness’. He was gonna tell her everything is oké… and she didn’t have to do that.
He was mentally ready to see her in that bunny outfit but when he opened the door, he saw Bom who was sitting sensually on his bed, with only her lingerie on. Her heels and bunny dress were on the floor.Seunghyun was not ready for this

Seunghyun swallowed and turned around to not look at her so he could hold himself “Ehmm..” He said “Noona… you don’t have too…”
“I want to…” Bom whispered
“Its wrong, I would feel as though I was taking advantage of the situation.”
He felt a on his back, he quickly looked back. Bom was standing really close now.
she shook her head“I want to be with you for the rest of my life… You won’t be taking advantage… you would make love to me…” She slowly grabbed his arm and put it on her back. When Seunghyun felt her soft skin he couldn’t hold it in anymore.
He slowly wrapped the other arm around her as well and started to kiss her. Her soft lips were just the beginning.
Bom finally began to realize this was really it… but knowing it was with Seunghyun… she felt ready. She felt his hands her back as she was his hair.
They slowly moved to the bed, not once breaking the kiss. They only broke the kiss for a couple of seconds to pull Seunghyuns sweater off which finally revealed his body. A strong and muscled body. He slowly escorted her to lay down, while he himself was almost on top of her. Their hands were everywhere. But it wasn’t messy, every move and every kiss, every moan and every touch everything was just perfect.


The next morning!
Bom opened her eyes. She was laying under his blankets. He took a deep breath. And thought about last night… she got a tiny smile on her face. Her body felt rested and her mind was calm. Today no worries.

She noticed Seunghyun was lying next to her.
“Morning beautiful…” Seunghyun said who was already awake
Bom hid her face in the blankets
“hey, come here let me see your face…”
Bom shook her head feeling shy and ashamed
Seunghyun laughed and slowly removed the blankets from her face. He slowly moved his body towards hers. And Bom put her face on his broad shoulders. Seunghyun was facing the ceiling and was her hair.
“How do you feel…?”  Seunghyun asked
“Good…” Bom said
Seunghyun smiled “So… this is the way of showing men you love them..”
“Aigoo!” Bom said and slapped him
“Auw!” Seunghyun said while he was laughing. “Just joking..” He lowered himself so that now he was face to face with Bom. Also their feet were each other
“I love you…” Seunghyun said
“I love you to..” Bom smiled
They kissed and hugged for anther half hour, they both didn’t want to get out of bed
“I wish this day would never end.” Bom said
“It doesn’t have to” Seunghyun said
Bom gave a confused look
“It will always be in our memories…” Seunghyun whispered
Bom smiled “Nehh…”
“Ahhh… yep… that hot body is craved in my brains.” Seunghyun joked
“Ya!” Bom slapped him again
Seunghyun laughed “Sorry sorry…”
Another silence

“I just hope you were really ready…” Seunghyun said looking concerned
“I was… really…” Bom gave him a kiss on the forehead
“How did you come up with you outfit?!”
Bom giggled “I didn’t, Chaerin did…”
Seunghyun frowned  “Chaerin noona?”
“Neh…”
“Really? Chaerin?” Seunghyun was thinking out loud
“Yeah why?”
“Chaerin… I mean she’s like really young right? And isn’t she still a…?”
Bom was now also thinking… “Yeah…” She said softly “Well I think she is… I mean she never had a boyfriend…”
“Hmm…” Seunghyun lifted his shoulders “Well… I guess people who have a lot of charismatics just know these stuff…”
“What do you mean?” Bom asked confused
“Well it’s like Jiyong…”
“Jiyong?” Bom was getting more confused
“yeah… you remember shine a light concert right?” Seunghyun said
“Nehh..”
“Well when he performed the song ‘I can’t breath’ he also had a really hot scene.”
Performance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKN7EyTEDyQ (a bit in the end)
Bom was thinking about it “Yeah your right… but whats your point?”
“Well he is also charismatic, and he also never did it. But still he thinks he knows a lot about it. Always talking about ‘the art of seduction’, I guess people like Chaerin and Jiyong are interested in the subject… do you understand where I’m going?”
“Nope…” Bom said “But… Chaerin also called it ‘the art of seduction…’”
“Really?
“Neh…”
“Ow…”
Both Seunghyun and Bom were quiet thinking what the link was here.

After a couple of seconds it felt like the light hit them
“O myy good..” They both said
“Are you thinking what I’m thinking?” Seunghyun said
“I don’t know… what are you thinking?” Bom said
“No, you have to say it first.”
Bom looked at Seunghyun “But its impossible!”
“So your thinking that
“I don’t know? What are you thinking!” Bom was loosing it.
“I think…” Seunghyun swallowed “Chaerin and Jiyong dating?”
Bom nodded …. They both sighed

“But no… they would’ve told us right?” Bom began after a few minutes
“I don’t know…” Seunghyun said still thinking… “When I think about it, it does make sense…”
Bom nodded “well.. I guess we have to find out…”
Seunghyun nodded “Yeah…”
They were both a bit quiet because of what they figured out, but they also didn’t wanted to believe it. Their best friends dating and they never told a soul? Impossible right?

Seunghyun sighed “Lets not let this ruin our day… maybe we are wrong?”
Bom nodded “Your right… so what you want to do?”
Seunghyun smiled “absolutely nothing…” He said
Bom smiled to “good idea…”
 

---------

is it a weak chapter ?:(