Kwon- Jiyong

Friendship and secrets.

GD was sitting in the studio creating an album cover. It was not really his job but he had nothing else to do for today. Bom already left a hour ago to visit her mother and Seunghyun left fifteen minutes ago for an interview about Iris.
GD was happy, his album together with TOP was finished.

He was thinking about tomorrow, how all the chaos would start because they would start rehearsing for the promotion performances. He was excited to do so but was also happy today he had nothing to do and he could just rest.

He leaned back in his chair, pulled his fingers through his hair and yawned.
He looked at his phone, he picked it up and searched for that particular name. Chaerin…
He stood up and threw himself on the couch.
He knew she was busy at Melon till 6. He looked at the clock it was 17:55.
Should I dial? he tought.
He just went for it, she might just be finished early.

With a pounding heart he pressed on that green button and listenend to the beeps.

No answer… he sighed. He put the phone on the table and closed his eyes. Maybe then time would go a little faster.
But before he knew it he heard his phone vibrate. He picked it up as quickly as he could and said: "Chae?" but no answer.
He took the phone of his ear to look at the screen. He saw that he got a text message. What an obsession. He thought to himself and smirked. It was a message from Chaerin:

´Jiii, couldn’t pick up, am with Minzy and Dara in the car, call you in 5 min. x’

A smile came up in his face, just 5 more minutes and he would hear her soft and sweet voice. He closed his eyes and thought of the day he met her.

flashback!
"Oké thank you, you will hear from us, next please." Papa YG said with a sigh.
GD saw the girl bow and walk out of the dance studio, he also saw YG paint a big cross on his paper and put his hands on his head "is there no one out there that has leader material?" YG looked at Teddy.
"Don’t worry, someone will turn up." Teddy looked at GD "Any favourites so far?"
GD also sighed "No, and we only have 3 more girls to do audition today." GD said while looking at his paper.
"the next girl is here" an assistant brought a young girl in the studio, she had ligtbrown hair and was super tiny in GD’s eyes. She looks hot. Her fashion was also amazing GD thought. She was wearing a yellow Adidas training suit with white sneakers and a white tank top. And that would be a simple outfit, but the way she accessorized it was amazing.
"Hello" the girl bowed "my name is Chaerin Lee, I am 18 years old, I can rap, sing and I love to dance."
"Hello Chaerin, and welcome, could you do a rap verse for us?" YG came straight to the point.
"Yes I will rap a verse of Big Bangs song ‘With u’." and Chaerin started to rap. She did the rap verses of TOP and GD. And she did it flawless.
The rest of the audition also went flawless. GD almost fainted when she started to dance. What is this feeling? He never felt that way about any girl.


After the audition YG shook her hand and told her she could be a trainee at YG entertainment. Chaerin was super happy that she began to cry. She thanked the judges a million times a bowed as if she could never bow again. It made GD laugh.

That day he could not stop thinking about her and he knew he had to talk to her, he just wanted to be around her. That was strange... from him. He just saw this girl 1 time and he is already this hooked. He knew she would be in the YG building the next day to fill out some paperwork so there is where he could make his move.

The next day GD entered the YG building and went to the office, he knew that there was where the paperwork would take place. He greeted everyone who was sitting there and he found what he was looking for. Chaerin stood up from a desk and shook hands witthe people who arranged her paperwork. She bowed and when she wanted to walk away she froze by the sight of GD. O my god… its G-dragon…what is he doing her? Chaerin thought and she bowed shyly.
GD bowed back "Congratz." He said while he saw her face turning red.
"T-t-thank you…"
"So any plans for today?" GD asked with a big smile
Chaerin shook her head "eehm..n-n-no"
"Hey don’t be so shy, we are going to see each other much often. Come, I bet you want a tour around this building!"
Chaerin looked up excited and nodded.

End of flashback

GD startled a little by the sound of the vibration of his phone. He grabbed it and answered "I was just dreaming about you."
He heard a giggle on the other end of the phone "stop dreaming about me so much" Chaerin answered.
"I can’t help it, you have to stop appearing in my dreams!" GD back.
Another giggle. "so I have a little surprise for my Ji"
"What surprise?" GD asked curiosely
"If you come over I tell you."
"But… are you home alone?"
"Just come over, you’ll like it I promise." Chaerin said with a tempting voice
"Please tell!"
"No I won’t, see you in ten minutes?"
"Fine I’ll leave now see you later my sweet honey bee"
"Oke see you later my bear." And Chaerin hung up.
He quickly got up and grabbed his car keys, he kept on thinking what the surprise was: maybe she was in a naughty mood? Maybe a present? And with these thought he got in his car and drove off.

Ding dong.
Chaerin got off the couch and walked to the door. She opened it. "Hey." GD said. And looked in the room. "where are all the other girls?"
"That was my surprise!" Chaerin says "we are home alone!!"
"So I was right!" GD said while he picked Chaerin up to kiss her.
She pulled her legs around his waist and they shared a passionate kiss, there tongues were softly teasing eachother and GD's hands were slowly exploring her back.

Chaerin broke the kiss to look at her GD and she smiled "I missed you."
"I missed you to." He lowered her and they both looked at each other. Forheads still touching.
"it has been so long since we were together… alone I mean." GD said broke the hug and looked around in the house then he threw himself on de couch.
"I know right…" Chaerin lowered her body on his and they looked at each other "all those moments when the others were also there, pretending like we are just friends."
"You know it’s for a better cause" GD said
"Yeah, I know… I just wish that sometimes we could tell them about us, you know." Chaerin let out a sigh
"Yeah me to."

The two of them were now dating for 2 years… but they never told anyone. They decided not to do so because they are the leaders, they should be the better examples for their groups, they should show the other members what is right. And YG would also disagree, because what about their fans? No… it was impossible for them to tell anyone that they are in a relation.

"So what’s on television." GD said while he stood up and searched for the remote.
Chaerin started to sit "you are alone with me after so long, and you want to watch TV?" she pouted
GD pulled and sat next to Chaerin "what? A romantic movie would do right?"
Chaerin pouted even more.
"What?" GD teased Chaerin
"Never mind watch your stupid TV!" Chaerin got off the couch.
GD got up to and grabbed her from behind and started to tickle her "so my sweet honey wants my attention?"
Chaerin laughed from the tickles and tried to pull GD away from her "HAHA, stop it please hahah!" she finally found her release and stuck her tongue out.
"What? A tongue?? I’ll get you !" GD tried to grab Chaerin but she playfully ran off.
He started chasing her and they had a laughable chase.

Finally Chaerin ran upstairs with GD still behind her and she made her way into her room. She jumped on her bed and said "I surrender!" with her hands trying to cover her face.
"Finally." GD said and lowered his body on Chaerin.
They looked each other in the eyes and GD whispered "I love you."
"I love you to"
They slowly started to kiss and took off each others clothes... it would be a night to remember.

GD opened his eyes and saw a sleeping Chaerin next to him. A smiled appeared on his face. He stared at her for a while but then got up and searched for his pants.
When he found it on the floor, he took his phone from one of the pockets and checked the time… 5 o’clock in the morning. He yawned .
He had to leave, leave from his Chaerin...
When he got all his clothes together, he got dressed and layed back next to Chaerin, pulling his hands through her hair. She slowly opened her eyes.
"Morning." GD said with a cute smile
Chaerin yawned and looked around, and then back at GD, she pouted "you have to leave don’t you?"
"I can’t stay any longer."
"I know…" and a tear rolled down her cheek
"Hey don’t cry silly?" GD hugged Chaerin "I’m gonna see you soon …"
He felt her nodding "Thank you for coming"
He gave her a kiss on her forehead and looked her in the eyes "Thank you for existing."
Chaerin smiled a bit and dried her tears "what did you tell the boys about where you are going to be?"
"I didn’t told them anything, but I’m going to the YG building now and sleep the rest of the morning there, I just tell them I spend my night there."
"Ok".


They both got up after a couple of minutes and Chaerin put on an oversized sweater. They walked downstairs and before GD got out the door they shared a passionate kiss and hugged for another ten minutes. They did not know when they were going to see each other again.
"I’ll miss you" GD said
"I’ll miss you to, text me when you get to the YG building?"
GD nodded "You go back to sleep now oke?"
Chaerin nodded, and after the final kiss GD left and drove off.

---------------

Second chapter is done! so what you think?