YG family concert

Friendship and secrets.

" Hey...". Seunghyun walked up to Bom... They were walking towards the rehearse room to rehearse for the YG family concert
" You dyed your hair black!" He continued
" Neh..". Bom said a bit shy " you like it?"
Seunghyun nodded " it looks good..i was thinking of doing it to.."
" Ya! Dont copy". Bom stuck her tongue out
But they stopped talking because the camera team was coming out. They were going to film them for backstage footage.
 
They had two days to rehearse for the singing... And then 2 more days to rehearse dancing. Allthough Minzy and Daesung couldnt do anything, Daesung kept on giving cute little signs to Minzy
Like blinking, smiling and singing parts of: top of the world, which was Minzy’s favourite song.
And of course acting goofy so that he could hear her laugh.
After the dance rehearsel they had to rehearse at the actual concert stage.
They were doing the mic- checks by greeting the hall.
When it was Bom’s turn Seunghyun by saying : “Hello, my name is Park Bom…”
YoungBae laughed looked at Seunghyun and said “Please love me a lot…” Giving Seunghyun a cute face.
Seunghyun shook his head and laughed, but the fun was spoiled by GD. “Yo… there are cameras around?”
Seunghyun couldn’t believe what he was hearing, GD was also talking to the girls… in front of the cameras.
Seunghyun just let it go and they continued to practice.

The actual day of the concert they all went early to the concert to get their makeup ready and practice just a little more.
Seunghyun was is in the Big Bang artists room, when he saw a wig lying there. It reminded him of the hair for Minzy. Seunghyun laughed and took it, he put it on and went to Daesung “Daesung look at me, I’m  Um jung Top” he was teasing him and pretended to be Minzy.
Daesung just laughed at it “wow youre really like um jung Top” of course, he had no idea what Seunghyun meant.
 
"2ne1 nolza!"
The girls screamed out backstage.
They heard the screams of the fans and it drove them wild and nervous at the same time
" First concert!! " Chaerin let out
Bom nodded
" Lets a go go go!! "
 
There were all cameras fixed upon them, all for the backstage footage.
Chaerin was thinking to go or to not go to the big bang room...
" Lets go to the Big Bang room?" Bom whispered, who wanted to see Seunghyun before going on.
Chaerin nodded
They walked out of their own rooms and walked down the hall to Big Bang room. Se7en was also there.
They all stood in a circle and put their hands on each other. Seunghyun looking at Bom, Taeyang looking at Dara, Daesung looking at Minzy and GD looking at Chaerin
Se7en said “One, two three, 2NE1!”
And they all screamed “nolza!”
 
They walked up to the 'jumpers' and stand on it...
Chaerin saw that the others were really nervous " ya! Lets have fun! Lets dance and entertain!"
" Nehh!"
the music of 'fire' started and it was time to start to give away their real first concert.
During the last performance of romantic kitty, all the boys came out.
and just as the song ended Bom looked at Seunghyun who was next to her.  He didn’t look at her and Bom wanted his attention.
She playfully kicked him, and Seunghyun gave her a playful push back.
Bom felt reloaded after such a long day without being around him. And sure she was around him but they didn’t even had time to talk or something.

The show ended and everybody felt relieved and tiring at the same time. Backstage they thanked everybody and as always they took pictures. After an hour or so when everybody was finished packing and it was time to go home.
Seunghyun put on his orange jacket and walked out of the room. He saw Bom in the hall bend over her bag in search of something.
There were a few people around them cleaning the mess up.
“What are you doing?” Seunghyun asked looking over her bend body
“Oh nehh..” Bom looked up and then down again to search “I cant find my jacket.. I think I left it at home.” She got up with a sigh and looked at Seunghyun “I’ll just freeze…” she pouted
Seunghyun smiled at her cuteness “Here…” He took off his jacket and gave it to Bom.
Bom looked around but everybody was so busy that they didn’t notice what happened between Bom and Seunghyun.
“No..” Bom tried to give it back “You’ll freeze?”
Seunghyun smiled but didn’t take the jacket back “Its yours…”
Bom’s cheeks turned a little red “Thank you…” She put on the jacket and she felt completely warm, not just because the jacket was so warm, it really felt like she had Seunghyun wrapped around her.
“Bomya! Lets go home its freezing!!!” CL screamed from the other side off the room
“Nehh!!” Bom screamed back and looked at Seunghyun
“I won’t see you in a while…” Seunghyun said sad
“I was trying to forget that” Bom pouted and looked down keeping her tears behind
They both had too busy schedules to be together.
Seunghyun had the  new Big Bang album coming up and the Big show. And Bom also had a new 2NE1 album coming up. And tomorrow she had a video shoot for don’t stop the music. As well as filming the last episode of 2NE1 TV.
“Hey…” Seunghyun gave a tab on the shoulder “I’ll miss you..” He whispered
Bom nodded “I’ll miss you to…”
They wanted to hug  and kiss each other so bad, but because there were too many witnesses they had to say goodbye with a bow…

Big Bang finally entered their house and they were celebrating the end of another successful concert.
“To the big show!” YoungBae said “We will rock the stage!” they clinched with their glasses of wine, and everybody seemed so happy except for GD.
Seunghyun noticed this “What’s wrong?”
Everybody turned their head to GD.
GD looked at Seunghyun and tried to smile “Nothing dude…”
“Yeah whats wrong? Your acting different?” Seungri asked
GD shook his head “Nothing, let’s just celebrate…”
The boys started to talk about the concert but  Seunghyun knew why GD was acting this way “You think me and Bom have to many interactions on TV?”
everybody went quiet .
GD took a deep breath “well…”
“I knew it…” Seunghyun couldn’t believe it. Was GD jealous? “what is up with you? Ever since you know me and Bom are dating you keep on telling us not to interact on TV? Or to be careful”
“Well you should..” GD looked at Seunghyun
Seunghyun shook his head “I’m being careful… and yeah sure… the oh yeah performance I almost held her hand, but I didn’t, didn’t i?”
“Listen…” GD didn’t wanted to start a fight
Neither did Seunghyun, but Seunghyun thought GD was being unreasonable.
“I’m just asking you… as a friend… for your own protection and awareness, to just be more careful.”
Seunghyun shook his head “You know how many times you hugged Chaerin on TV? Remember when the noonas all had to massage your back before the video shoot of Heartbreaker, how you always teas Minzy with her dancing in can’t nobody? And now you are telling me to be more careful?”
GD kept quiet, he knew Seunghyun was right… but he just felt so weird seeing him with Bom. Maybe he was jealous? That everybody knows about them and no one knows about him and Chaerin.
Seunghyun stood up “fine..” he lifted his glass “To Big Bang and carefulness” he drunk the wine in one time and walked upstairs.
GD looked at the other members.
“I think he is right…” Daesung said
YoungBae nodded “You should give him a break, just because we know that their dating doesn’t mean that everybody would know just because they have interactions on TV?”
GD nodded but he didn’t feel like giving in “I’ll talk to him in the morning…”

-------------------------------

The story continues at the next chap. promise,

these last two were "fillers" 
Do you also think GD is being a prick?