Dara & YoungBae

Friendship and secrets.

YoungBae got out of the shower and put his clothes on, he put on his shoes and his hat and he walked out of his hotelroom to the elevator.

He pressed the button to go down.
He saw his reflection in the elevator door and he sighed.
Dara just left him in the cold, she walked out without saying anything.
YoungBae never felt so stupid in his life. He didn’t feel like do anything, he didn’t feel like going to the set.
The music video. He thought. she going to be there? What will she say? Will she pretend like nothing is wrong?
She just told Seungri she would never date a guy inhouse, he felt so stupid for believing that something might be going on.
He felt his stomach turn, he didn’t feel like eating at all.
The elevator door opened and YoungBae walked to the restaurant.
“Hello” He bowed to one of the waitress
the waitress turned red “Ta-Taeyang shii hello.” And she bowed “Sandara Park is already waiting for you, follow me…” She walked to a table
YoungBae felt weird Is she waiting? I don’t understand! He followed the waitress and he saw Dara sitting
“Here is your seat sir… would you like to order?”
YoungBae sat in the chair across Dara and looked at her
“Hi…” Dara said softly and smiled
“H-h-hi…” YoungBae didn’t know how to react, was last night a dream?
“Sir, would you like to order?” The waitress asked again
“eeh nehh..” He looked at the waitress and then back to Dara “What did you order?”
“The special.” Dara said
“Neh… a special for me to, and a coffee.” YoungBae said
The waitress noted his order and walked away from the table.
Dara smiled “I’m sorry I left..” she whispered a bit, the restaurant was a little bit crowded
“Why?” YoungBae asked, who was happy that last night wasn’t a dream
“I had to… wouldn’t it be weird if someone saw me walking out of your room in the morning?’’
YoungBae finally felt like smiling, and his stomach felt better, the only thing that was bothering him were the butterflies.
“But going away in the middle of the night isn’t weird?” YoungBae joked
Dara was thinking, and then started to smile “I’m lucky I’m not caught then huh?” She laughed
“I thought…” YoungBae shook his head and lead towards Dara to whisper “I thought you left me… for good…”
Dara bit her lip… “I…”
But she was cut by the waitress “Two specials, a tea and a coffee, enjoy your meal.”
They had scrambled eggs and rosbeef with bread and tiny toasts.
Dara grabbed her fork to start eating but YoungBae stopped her by putting his hand on hers.
“Oppa…” She said looking around “Someone might see us, please…”
“I just want to know where i stand…”
Dara slightly pulled her hand back
“You know…” YoungBae started again “Last night wasn’t just something, It felt real…. To me…” he whispered really soft but loud enough for only Dara to hear
Dara took a deep breath “I know… it was special for me to.”
“So… then?”
Dara looked at him and smiled “Oppa… I’ve been liking you for a long time now… and guessing by what happened last night you like me to?”
“Of course… was it never obvious for you?”
Dara shook her head and turned a little red, and looked down at her plate.
“If we like each other, then why stop this?” YoungBae didn’t want to lose her, how awkward was it going to be if they had one night and nobody would know, how awkward would it start to get around them.
“We could at least give it a try right?” YoungBae asked
Dara looked up and a tiny smile appeared on her face. “I- I guess so…” Dara really wanted to be with him, why not give it a try? She thought.
YoungBae couldn’t stop smiling “So we are going to do this?”
Dara laughed shyly and played with her hair “I guess so…”
YoungBae leaned forward again and smiled “I can’t wait to kiss you…” he whispered
Dara turned red and looked shyly away, “Eat your breakfast…” She said and she stuck he tongue out.

They payed for the breakfast and they left the restaurant.
“Oh…” Dara said and slapped her own forehead “I forgot my purse upstairs.”
“Shall we go and get it?”
“Yeah..”
They walked to elevator and Dara pressed the button to go up. They weren’t alone in the elevator so the whole ride they were quiet.
When they got to her floor they stepped out and looked around “Nobodies around… would you like to come in?” Dara asked
“Sure…” YoungBae said
They walked to her room and Dara opened it, the purse was on the bed. “Ok… I got it…” She grabbed it and turned around to leave but YoungBae was standing in front of her.
“Can I finally kiss you now then?” he said softly
Dara felt her cheeks burn up. She nodded a little bit.
He placed his hand on her chin and slowly moved his face towards hers. And their lips touched.
She felt his warm tongue entering her.
They kissed and kissed when finally Dara broke the kiss “Bae…” She put her forehead on his
YoungBae smiled “yeah?”
Dara looked at him “We have to go…”
“I know.”
 

A month later

“I can’t believe you told them!!?” Dara sat on the couch and placed her hands on her head. “We decided not to tell remember?!” She looked at YoungBae
They were in the Big Bang apartment, only Seungri was home but he was upstairs.
“Dara, we decided not to tell because we wanted to see how things went, and in my eyes everything is going well?” YoungBae said who sitting next to her
Dara stood up “You didn’t even ask me!” Dara raised her voice “Now everybody knows! And you didn’t even tell me you were going to tell!?”
“Dara please? I don’t see the big deal?” YoungBae stood up and tried to hug her from behind
But she loosened herself “Don’t touch me…”
“Dara?”
“Bae… you promised? What if someone figures it out and what if president YG figures it out? What then?”
Dara sighed and thought about the last month, how few they saw each other, how busy they both were, and to lie to their friends… But lying was not necessary anymore. YoungBae told the boys and the girls they are dating on Daesung’s birthday.
She looked at YoungBae who was staring at the floor “I’m sorry…” he said “I just wanted to share our love with everyone, I was just too happy, I couldn’t hold it in anymore…”
Dara shook her head “Did you even thought about me? About if I would agree?!”
“Of course I did!” YoungBae also raised his voice
It scared Dara a little bit
YoungBae saw her reaction “I’m sorry…” he quickly said “I should not have raised my voice.”
He saw a tear coming down.
It was the first time YoungBae saw Dara cry. He felt quilt coming up and pain in his chest.
Dara didn’t know YoungBae could talk like that… why is he raising his voice? I’m the one who is right…
She didn’t want to cry but the emotions were just too much. She loved YoungBae so much and what he did for her this whole month was just showing her love, but why didn’t it feel right…
why did it feel like she was doing something awful.
At first Dara thought she had the feeling because she was lying to her friends, but now when it was out in the open, it felt like nothing changed… in her eyes it only made things worse.
YoungBae tried to take a step forward but Dara shook her head and pushed him away
“Dara… I’m sorry, please… lets discuss this…” YoungBae felt like his world was turned up side down, but not in a good way, he felt like the worst thing was about to happen.
“Discuss this?” Dara looked at him with red eyes, she frowned “What’s to discuss? You already told everybody right?!”
“I know… but I mean… let’s discuss it, you don’t even know why I did it?”
“Alright.” Dara folded her arms “Why did you do it?”
YoungBae sighed put his hands on his hips and started. “The reason why I did it, was because I thought it would make you happy.”
“And what made you think this would make me happy?”
“Dara the last month I’ve been trying to make you laugh and to make you smile, but for some reason I’ve haven’t succeeded, at first I thought you were acting that way because we didn’t told our friends yet, but now it even got worse, please tell me what’s wrong?” YoungBae was desperate, how could he make Dara happy?
Dara sighed, YoungBae was right. “Bae, at first…” She stopped and took a deep breath to hold her tears behind “At first I did thought that not telling our friends, was the reason I felt this way. But now… it still doesn’t feel right?”
YoungBae looked at her “What would make you feel right then, please tell me I’ll do anything!”
Dara let out a tiny scream “Bae! You don’t understand!” She put her hands on her face, and she felt tears coming out, she didn’t want to look at YoungBae, it would only make things harder.
“What don’t I understand?”
“You can’t make me happy!” Dara put her arms down and immediately regret what she was saying, but it was the truth.
Silence filled the room, it was so quiet you could hear YoungBae’s heart break into piecies. His body felt like going numb and his stomach took many turns. “What?” he started silenty
Dara felt like walking away, just leave this place, leave him… it would make things so much easier, but she had to come clean she had to tell YoungBae her true thoughts.
“I always thought that in-house couples were a no-no.” Dara tried to wipe her tears away but they kept on coming “I gave us a try because I really thought it would work out Bae, because…” She stopped, she saw that YoungBae looked down, she couldn’t see his eyes because his hat was in the way but she saw a tear rolling down his cheek. She felt weak but she had to continue “Because… I really had fallen for you, and now… I do really, really love you.” She saw more tears coming down
YoungBae was confused he lifted his head and Dara could see his sad face “If you love me than there is nothing wrong right? What is it that I do wrong?”
Dara shook her head “Bae… the words I’m about the say are you probably gonna hurt you the most but I have to say them…”
YoungBae wiped his tears and they both looked at each other, both red eyed and equally hurt.
Dara swallowed and fisted her hands “Bae… I love you…”
“If you love me then…”
“Let me finish…” Dara said “I love you… but…” She stopped, took a deep breath and continued “But I can’t be with you anymore.”
“No…” YoungBae walked to her and placed his hands on her upperarms “No… please tell me what to do and I’ll do it please…”
“I just want my freedom Bae, I want to live like I did before we started anything, no commitments and just a complete focus on my career.”
YoungBae couldn’t hold his tears behind anymore “Dara..”
“I’m sorry…” Dara felt her own heart shredding into pieces
“No please, I can’t live without you…” YoungBae slowly went on his knees and hold her hands “Please don’t leave me… I- I can’t” The tears that hit the ground were like bullets that hit Dara’s body.
“Bae, please…” She felt her eyes burning and also kneelt “Maybe in the future…”
“I don’t want to wait for you! I want you now! I can’t live without you, Dara please don’t leave me please!” YoungBae hold her arms
“Bae… I…” But YoungBae already cut her
“No! I’m not allowing this!! Please Dara! If you love me then stay…” He first raised his voice but then silent it again, like he was looking for strength but couldn’t find it.
Dara couldn’t take his begging anymore, it was just too much “Bae please! If you love then you let me go!”
YoungBae looked up and stared with his teary eyes into hers. YoungBae couldn’t believe it, she was serious… but those last words were confirming. He slowly let go of her arms, and raised.
Dara also stood up
YoungBae nodded and tried to find words to say… “If this is the only way to show you that I love you… then… fine… I’ll let you be…”
“I know you love me Bae, but please unders..”
“Just go…” YoungBae said coldly and pointed to the door
“Bae, I just…”
“I don’t want to hear it, you want to leave right, then go?” YoungBae took a few steps backwards
“ok…” Dara said silently
She packed her bag and grabbed her coat. And just as she wanted to open the door she looked at YoungBae, who was facing the floor.
She wanted to say something, something that would comfort him, something good.
“I’m sorry…” Dara looked at him, but he didn’t look back, he just kept on facing the floor
“I hope you can forgive me one day…”
Still no reaction from YoungBae
Dara nodded and wiped her tears away “Alright… I’ll be leaving then” And she closed the door.