My Beautiful Roommate

My Beautiful Roommate

Please comment T_T I have nearly 500 subscribers and only 70 comments.. That's a lot of silent readers... :(

It's not that I don't like silent readers, but when people comment it motivates me to update and it makes me happy..

 


Taeyeon's POV

 

"TaeTaee!~" I heard the person exclaim and before I could turn around a body collided with mine, hugging me from behind. From the smell of the person's perfume, I could already tell it was Tiffany.

"Good morning to you too, Fany," I responded calmly though my heart was going to beat right out of my chest. I held on to the arms that were wrapped around my waist from the back.

"Where'd you go?" Tiffany asked as she laid her head on my shoulder, turning her head to look at me.

Oh my gosh, her face is so close to me.

 

Time has past, a month or two, and Tiffany and I have definitely gotten closer. At nights, Tiffany would usually persuade me to sleep in her bed with her because she's 'lonely' and during the day when we were together, she's usually clinging onto my arm or holding my hand.

Today was the perfect example of Tiffany being clingy to me. I'm not complaining though. I love it.

 

"I went to go drop off some work that was due to one of my professors," I told the younger girl, turning my head to look her in the eye.

I saw the pout that appeared on Tiffany's flawless face, "You left me,"

Letting out a little laugh, I apologized, "Sorry, Fany, I didn't want to wake you up,"

 

Tiffany took a small step, letting go of my waist and standing besides me before interlocking her hand with mine, "Do we have any classes today?" she asked me.

I shook my head, "No classes this week, the professors are giving us time to study for the exam," I told her.

The younger girl smiled widely, "Let's go see a movie then!" she suggested and before I could even reply, she was already pulling me to the movie theater down the street.

 

"Fany-ah, what movie do you want to watch?" I asked her, scanning the many movies on the board.

"Romantic Comedy!" she immediately replied in excitement.

I raised an eyebrow at her, so she likes those kinds of movies. "How about a horror?" I asked.

 

Tiffany immediately shook her head, "No way!" she exclaimed with her loud voice.

I let out a laugh, "Yah, Fany-ah, not so loud, we're in public," I scolded between my laughs. 

The black haired girl pouted, "No horror movie," she said in a small voice.

I took her hand in mind and nodded, "Alright, no horror movie, let's go see that Romantic Comedy then,"

 

"Ah! It was so cute, wasn't it, Tae?" Tiffany smiled widely after we watched the movie. I threw the empty popcorn bag away and the drinks, "Yea, it was," I said.

Tiffany then smacked my arm, "You fell asleep less than half way through the movie," she stated. I chuckled a bit, "Sorry, it didn't interest me much,"

The younger one rolled her eyes before letting her arm wrap loosely around mine, sending tingles up my arm and through my body, "What ever, you don't know what a good movie is when you see one,"

I chuckled a bit and led Tiffany out of the movie theater as we continued our day.

 

We were in our dorm after a day out together, laying on her bed as we were both on our phones. Suddenly Tiffany gasped and sat up straight. I gave her a look before getting up also, "What's up?" I asked.

"Nickhun asked me out," she said before turning her phone to me, showing me the message that was sent from, 'Khunnie~' Tssk, she gave him a pet name.

"Are you going to say yes?" I asked her, looking up. Tiffany didn't even hesitate as she nodded, "Of course," she responded before getting up from the bed, "Help me pick what to wear," she ordered me.

 

I felt my heart being poked slightly as I saw how excited Tiffany seemed to go out with Nickhun. "Tae?" her voice brought me back to reality, "Oh, what?" I asked her, focusing my gaze on her eyes.

"You zoned out for a minute there, I asked you which one I should wear, the red one or the blue one?" Tiffany asked me, holding up two different dresses. The red one looked rather short, as did the blue one.

I huffed a cheek, "You don't have anything longer than that?"

Tiffany rolled her eyes, "Oh come on, Taeyeon, let's be serious now, red or blue?"

 

I sighed and shrugged, focusing back on my phone, "Whatever you want, Tiffany. You look good in anything," I mumbled, scrolling through my Instagram.

It pained me knowing that Tiffany was probably as straight as a rule while I, I was as straight as a ring.

 

After a few minutes, I heard my name being called. I looked up and saw Tiffany in the red dress she had shown me earlier. I stopped my jaw from dropping as Tiffany smiled at me, "Do I look good?"

"Good?" I asked her, which made her smile drop, "You look fantastic!" I finished, making Tiffany smile wider than ever.

"Really?" she asked in which I immediately nodded. "Thanks, Tae. I should go now, he's waiting in front of the building. Bye, TaeTae!~" she waved bye to me before leaving.

 

I sighed and looked at the closed door, "He must be really lucky," I muttered.

 


 

"What's with the gloomy look, Taeng?" I heard Yuri say during our lunch meet together. Shrugging, I looked at the food in front of me, "Why else, Yul?"

"Tiff?" Yuri asked. I didn't bother to respond, she already knew the answer, "What is it this time, buddy?" Yuri asked me, lowering her face to get on level with me.

 

"Nickhun asked her to be his girlfriend," I mumbled and let my cheek lay on the table.

"Did she say yes?" Yuri asked me. I shook my head, "She's thinking about it,"

"Then why do you feel so sad? At least she didn't say anything yet, right?"

 

I sat up straighter and looked at Yuri, "Oh, come on, Yul. You and I both know she'll say yes to him," 

Yuri stayed silent, and I knew that she agreed with me. "Soon enough, the two will get engaged, then they'll get married, and they'll eventually have a family together," I said in a low tone.

 

I felt the tan girl place her hand on my back as she rubbed it, "I'm sorry, Taengoo~" she cooed softly.

My chest rose before falling with a sigh, "It's alright, as long as she's happy."

 

There was a moment of silence before I turned to Yuri, "Enough about me, how are you and Jessica?" I asked her, turning the topic to her.

Yuri widened her eyes, "J-Jessica and I?..." she stuttered.

"You guys are dating, aren't you?"

 

"I- We- I-" she stuttered even more.

I looked at her in disbelief, "You're not dating yet you each other's faces off and possibly even more?"

Yuri scratched the back of her neck, something she does when she's nervous, "I.. I don't know what we are right now,"

 

"To me it sounds like you two are just friends with benefits," I stated.

Yuri groaned, "That's what I was trying to avoid,"

I raised an eyebrow at her, "You're going to kiss a girl who's not your girlfriend and not expect it to be considered 'friends with benefits'?"

 

Yuri didn't respond. I huffed and rolled my eyes, "Just ask her to be your girlfriend, bro. We both know you two have feelings for each other, just go for it. She's not going to reject you,"

The tan girl looked up in surprise to see Jessica standing there. I quickly gathered my things before whispering in Yuri's ear, "Do it now," I said before walking away, leaving the two.

 


Jessica's POV

 

The tan girl looked up at me, "S-Sica," she stuttered. I couldn't help but smirk a little, she looks cute when she's nervous. Without saying anything, I plopped myself on her lap, sitting sideways as I looped my arm around her neck.

I could see her gulp and I knew that I was already starting to seduce her. Haha, Jessica Jung, you seductress. I'm so good at this.

 

I felt her secure arms go around my waist, "I thought you had an extra class today?" Yuri asked me, keeping her voice straight. I nodded and looked at her, "I did, it just finished," I responded.

We stayed in a comfortable silence just looking into each other's eyes.

 

"Sica, I have a question," Yuri spoke up in a soft voice. I cocked my head to the side, "What is it?"

 

"Will you be my girlfriend?" she asked. I felt my stomach do flips before I leaned in, kissing her gently as I turned my head to the left. Yuri's grip on my waist tightened a bit as she responded to the kiss.

 

"Is.." Kiss. "That..." Kiss. "A..." Kiss. "Yes?" she asked between our lips. I her bottom lip before leaning out, letting my forehead rest against hers.

 

"It's a yes,"

 

Yuri smiled widely and pecked my lips before continuing to plant small kisses all over my face. I let out a giggle as the kisses tickled me. Yuri smiled and pecked my lips once more.

 

"I promise to be the best girlfriend ever," she said to me, the smile never leaving her face.

 

I let my lips touch hers just enough for me to speak, "I'm holding you on to that promise,"