My Beautiful Roommate

My Beautiful Roommate

Taeyeon's POV

 

I heard the door of my dorm open and close, indicating that Tiffany was back. I looked up from my desk just to catch her turn the corner and go to the kitchen, her black hair followed along. I watched as she sat at the counter and took a drink of water, she seemed tired. I placed the pencil that was in my hand down and walked over.

 

"Tired?" I asked.

Tiffany let out a nod, "Dae..." she responded.

 

It's been a couple weeks since she moved in, she's gotten popular. It was no surprise, the girl was gorgeous, how could she not get popular? The incident that happened with Siwon did not leave my brain though. I had the thought that maybe she was afraid of boys in general, which made me happy. But that was clearly not the case, since she started to hang out with Nickhun and his group of friends.

I scanned Tiffany's face before noticing how unusually pale her beautiful face was. I frowned and walked closer before placing my hand on her forehead. She looked up at me surprised, but I was more worried about how hot she was. Literally. Hehe, kidding. But she did have a temperature.

 

"You're sick." I stated before pulling my hand back and placing it next to my sides, looking down at her. 

Tiffany shook her head, "No, it's okay. I'm not that sick." she said slowly, still not used to talking in Korean.

Ignoring her, I walked over to the cabinets and pulled out some medicine. I sat in the seat next to Tiffany and poured the liquid medicine into the spoon, "Open." I ordered her, moving the spoon closer to her lips.

Tiffany pressed her lips together, "No." she mumbled.

 

I sighed, "Just one,"

Tiffany shook her head. My quick thinking thought of a way to make her open , "You're ugly."

The girl opened to protest in shock but I already placed the spoon in , letting the liquid medicine go into . I pulled the spoon out as Tiffany's face contorted in disgust as she unwantingly swallowed the medicine. I smiled at her, showing off my signature grin, "I was kidding. You're very pretty." I complemented her.

 

I think my eyes were decieving me, because I swore I saw her blush. I shrugged the thought off, "You should head to bed now, the medicine will make you fall asleep."

Tiffany stood up and I thought she was going to walk away until I felt myself getting pulled into a hug, "Gomawo." she said in a cute voice.

My toes curled up and I prayed Tiffany couldn't feel my heart beat, because my heart and my mind were going crazy. I returned the hug and patted her back, "No problem."

 

We pulled out of the hug and Tiffany gave me the most beautiful eye smile I've seen coming from her. What makes it even better was her face wasn't that far from mine, giving me a front row seat to Stephanie Hwang Miyoung's eye smile. I smiled back at her and released her from the hug, watching as she walked to the bottom bunk bed and going under the blankets.

I smiled as she walked. I can't deny when my eyes went lower down her body than they were supposed to and landed on her bottom. Her oh-so perfectly shaped bottom. I bit my lip, unable to shoo away the erted thoughts clouding my mind. I shook my head and walked back to my desk, continuing my essay.

I should not be thinking about my roommate like that.

 

It was almost two in the morning and I still wasn't done with my essay. I had the little lamp on the desk on and that was the only light source in the room right now. I didn't want to turn on the main lights because I was afraid that Tiffany might be awoken from her sleep. I heard stirring behind me and turned around, seeing Tiffany roll around in the bed.

That's when I noticed how sweaty she was. I widened my eyes as the byun thoughts went into my mind again but I immediately shook it off. Tiffany was sick right now and I'm thinking about the many reasons why she could be sweaty. I walked to the bathroom and grabbed a towel and a small tub, filling it with warm water.

As I walked back out to the room, I saw Tiffany awake and sitting upright, leaning against the wall. I placed the tub of water on the side desk, dunking the towel in before squeezing the extra water out. "Lay down," I ordered Tiffany.

 

Tiffany did as I said, still obviously tired as her eyes were barely open. I patted the towel on Tiffany's skin, gently wiping the sweat away, "When did you get so sick?" I muttered to myself.

 

I continued to wipe the sweat off of Tiffany's face and neck before putting the towel back in the tub. I was about to stand up until I felt a soft hand grab the hem of my oversized shirt, "Tae.." she mumbled.

I turned, "Hmm?" I hummed in response. "I'm cold," she stated.

"I'll lend you my blanket," I suggested, about to go onto the top bunk to get the blanket until Tiffany pulled me back again.

 

"No," she muttered.

I furrowed my eyes, "What do you want me to do?"

She reached her arms out like a baby would do to their mother.

 

"Hug me,"

I widened my eyes as I tried to calm my racing heart, 'It's okay, Taeyeon. You're just going to hug her until she falls asleep.' I thought to myself. I had no choice but to agree, "Alright.. move over a bit."

 

Tiffany moved her body over, making space for me. I held my breath as I slipped onto the bed, next to Tiffany. This was the closest I've ever been to the girl in all two weeks of knowing Tiffany. 

Immediately as I laid down, Tiffany's arms wrapped around my waist and she cuddled into my chest. My heart was beating quickly, and I mentally prayed she couldn't hear it.

 

"Why is your heart beating so fast?" she mumbled.

 

.

 

"I just did some sit ups." I quickly thought of an excuse. I felt Tiffany's body go even closer to mine.

"That' explains why your stomach is fit." she said, her voice muffled by my shirt as she pulled me close to her.

 

She just complemented my stomach. THE Tiffany Hwang just complemented my stomach. I blushed, thankfully she couldn't see me.

Hesistantly, I wrapped my arms around Tiffany's shoulder and let the younger girl sleep. Soon enough, I heard her soft, even breathing. I let out the breath I was holding and gently tried to pry Tiffany's arms off of my waist.

 

As much as I would love to let Tiffany hug me all day, I had an essay to do.

 

My dreams of finishing my essay were crushed as Tiffany refused to hug me, "I'm still cold," she stated, hugging me tighter.

"Aish... Tiff..." I started off until Tiffany squeezed my waist, "..Fany" I finished, surprised by the sudden pull from her.

 

"Fany?" she mumbled, her head still buried into my chest.

 

I sighed and gave up on trying to finish my essay, "Alright, fine, go back to sleep, Tiffany. I'll stay here." I surrendered.

"I like Fany better." she muttered.

 

"Eh?" I asked, confused.

"Call me Fany instead."

 

"A-alright, Fany." I stuttered.

 

"Night TaeTae"