My Beautiful Roommate

My Beautiful Roommate

Shameless advertising for my new story Ataraxiaaa http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/648601/ataraxia-action-jessica-yulsic-yuri

 

Also, do you think we can hit 200 upvotes before the month ends? :o


 

 

Seohyun's POV

 

I took a shaky breath as I entered the bed, alone, not feeling a certain someone hugging me to sleep anymore. I sighed and stared at the ceilling, I have an exam tomorrow. Whenever I have an exam, I can't sleep. Unless she hugged me.

The dorm door opened and she walked in, pausing to look at me before continuing to walk, placing her stuff on her desk, "Can't sleep?" she questioned, acting like I hadn't yelled at her the day before.

I shook my head. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her starting to say something, but she thought better of it and kept silent. How I wish that she would lay next to me.

 

But I knew it wouldn't happen. She was back with Taecyeon and now, I'm dating Yonghwa.

 

Maybe we really aren't meant to be together.


Taeyeon's POV

 

Tiffany seems really pissed at what happened, she rushed out the dorm, burshing past my mother. My mother. My mom. My mom is here. My mom, who hates me because I like girls, is here. In my dorm. 

Talking to me.

About my 'marriage'.

 

"Marriage?!" I screamed out loud, causing my mom to flinch.

"You're getting married to Kangta, didn't he tell you?"

"No, no, no, no, no, NO! I am not getting married to him!" I yelled again, standing from the chair.

"You're getting married, Taeyeon," she said, her jaw tightening as she also stood up.

 

I was letting my anger get the best of me, "How can you ignore me for nearly four years and suddenly pop into my life telling me I'm getting married to someone who left me broken hearted?!" I screamed at her and before I can realize what happened, she had slapped me and rushed out the dorm.

Turning to watch her walk away, I noticed Tiffany at the door way, staring at me with an empty face. My hand reached up, touching my cheek that stung.

Her nail had scratched me, I was bleeding.

 

I saw Tiffany disappear into the bathroom before emerging with the first aid kit. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the bed.

"Where the hell is your husband to heal you?" she spat bitterly under her breath, causing me to wince. She took disinfectent and washed the cut before placing a bandage on it.

Atleast she still cares, right?

 

"I hope you know that I'm not going to your wedding," she mumbled, placing the bandage on my face. I frowned.

"I'm not getting married to him,"

Tiffany stayed silent and looked me in the eyes. I let my eyes flicker between hers.

"And when I do get married, you're going to be there," before she could say anything else, I spoke again.

"You're going to be there as the bride because you're going to be getting married to me and that's final,"

 

It made her shocked, that's for sure.

"I'm sorry, Fany-ah. I'll say it as much as you want me to. I'm sorry for letting him kiss me, it was a blur, I don't remember what had happened. All I knew was that he came back and then he just kissed me. I didn't realize that he was actually kissing me. I'm sorry, Tiffany,"

"I don't want to lose you. No. Not after all the chasing I've done to actually get you. You're mine, Tiffany. You're my girlfriend, you're my lover,"

"Kangta is someone from my past, Fany-ah. But you.. You are my present and my future. I understand where you are coming from, I'd be jealous if I saw you kissing someone as well. But please, Fany-ah, if you really love me, you'd believe me,"

I stared at her, pleading her with my eyes to forgive me. 

 

Without saying anything, she threw her arms around my shoulders and buried her face into my neck, nuzzling her nose into my skin, pulling me closer.

 

I was forgiven.

 

I mean..

 

At least I hope I was.


Jessica's POV

 

"Jung Sooyeon, why is she here?" my mom breathed furiously out of her nose, staring at my girlfriend who I brought over to the hotel room where my mother was staying.

"What do you mean?" I pretended to not know what she is talking about

 

"Why is Kwon Yuri here?" she gritted her teeth.

"Oh, Yuri?" To piss her off even more, I held her hand, interlocking our fingers. Yuri gave me a worried look but I squeezed her hand, "Yeah, she's my girlfriend,"

My mom was turning red, I was afraid she was going to explode. Literally.

 

"Jung Sooyeon, she is not your girlfriend. You are engaged, you are to be married in a few weeks," she spat angrily.

I frowned, "None of this was my choice, mom," I emphasized, "If I was really your daughter you'd be happy for me, you'd let me date Yuri. You wouldn't force me to love someone I do not. You wouldn't arrange a marriage for me because you're scared to let me date the same ," I listed reasons.

"You really want Yuri to suffer, don't you?" she narrowed her eyes at me.

 

"If she suffers then I suffer too," I retorted.

"I didn't raise you like this-"

 

I cut her off.

 

"Correction. You didn't raise me at all. It was all dad, he was the one who brought me to school and back. He was the one who brought me clothes shopping, he was the one who went to all my school performances and graduations. You were too busy using his money and snooping around with other men to do anything. But now, both of you are basically gone from my life," I took a deep breathe.

 

My mother glared at me with such hatred, "You're disgusting," she stated.

Although it pained me hearing that from my own mother, I felt more power when Yuri gently tightened her grip on my hand. I stared right into my mother's eyes as I said my next words.

 

"That makes the two of us,"

 


 

Shameless advertising for my new story Ataraxiaaa http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/648601/ataraxia-action-jessica-yulsic-yuri

Also, do you think we can hit 200 upvotes before the month ends? :o

Comment pleasee :)