My Beautiful Roommate

My Beautiful Roommate

LOLOL, where are you little brats that voted for me being a byun?! XD

OMG 1000 SUBSCRIBERS! <3 The 1000th subscriber is.... Eholi1 

 

Where the upvotes be at? OH, and remember to comment! <3

 


Taeyeon's POV

 

Tiffany pouted as she walked back into the dorm, heading to the bed where I was currently laying on, playing on my phone. She laid next to me and I looked down at her, "What's up?"

"The dorm is in total lock down, the doors are blocked by the snow," she said to me grumpily.

 

I let out a chuckle at her cuteness and set my phone down before wrapping my arm around her waist, "Well, that means more time for us to be together, right?"

Tiffany looked down at me with surprised eyes and I widened my eyes into a puppy look and she groaned, "B-But, I wanted to order food," she said in a small voice.

 

Unwrapping my arms from her, I got up from the bed, "Then let's cook, what do we have in the kitchen?"

Walking to the kitchen, I opened the cabinets only to be greeted by nothing. I saw Tiffany stand besides me, leaning on me slightly as she looked into the cabinet, "Well, we have nothing,"

Frowning, I spoke, "Now what?"

 

Tiffany walked to the fridge and opened it, "Well.. we have cheese, orange juice, and milk. What do you want to make?" she asked with a teasing tone.

I walked over and rolled my eyes, "I'll go head over to Yul's place and borrow some food from her,"

 

As I was about to walk away, Tiffany interlocked her arms with me, "Forget it, let's just watch a movie," she suggested and brought me to the small rack of CDs.

I pulled out a horror movie, "This one!"

But, at the same time, Tiffany pulled out a romance, "This one!"

 

I narrowed my eyes at her, "This one,"

Tiffany stood up and I followed her lead and she shook her head, "The Notebook is better than the Grudge,"

 

"What the hell is The Notebook?" I asked her, leaning in closer.

"It's a romance movie, what the hell is The Grudge?" she asked in reply.

"It's a horror movie," I said.

"We're watching The Notebook first," she said before walking over to the TV.

 

I reached out for her wrist and pulled her back before planting my lips on hers. Tiffany let out a small yelp before responding to the kiss. I bit her lip softly before pulling away and looking at her shocked face.

I winked, "We're watching The Grudge first,"

 


 

Tiffany screamed and hid behind my shoulder while I laughed. Tiffany pinched my waist, "Don't laugh at me," she whined.

"It's not even that scary," I said, staring at the female figure in the TV screen.

"Yes it is, why would you even choose a movie like that?" she said, nuzzling her face into my shoulder.

 

I tilted my head a little, "Are you really that scared of it?"

Tiffany nodded and let out a whimper as we heard screaming emitted from the TV. I sighed, "Okay, fine, let's watch The Notebook then,"

 

Tiffany leaned out and looked at me, "Really?" she asked, smiling widely.

I gave a nod, "Yea, now go put the movie in,"

 

Tiffany lowered her head, "You do it,"

Throwing my head back, I let out a laugh, "You're scared of the movie, aren't you?"

Once again, Tiffany pinched my waist but I simply laughed and went to go put the other movie in.

 


 

"Aish, Fany, why are you crying?"

"It's so sad!" she exclaimed and let out a soft sob.

I rolled my eyes and stared at the TV, bored, "Jeez, all that for love?"

 

"It's touching, Taeyeon," she defended.

"Yea, yea," I muttered, crossing my arms and leaning against the bed of the headboard.

"You're just jealous,"

 

I looked over at Tiffany, "Jealous?"

She nodded, "Jealous that you can't be that romantic,"

 

"So you're saying I'm not romantic?"

"You're ert, not romantic,"

"You can be erted and be romantic,"

 

Tiffany looked at me skeptically as she sniffed, "I don't think it works that way,"

"Well, the way I confessed to you was pretty romantic, wasn't it?"

"We had the night before,"

 

"It's still romantic,"

 

"Was not,"

"Is too,"

"Was not,"

"Is-"

 

I cut her off with a kiss, gently placing my lips on hers. It didn't feel like our lips were touching at all, that's how gentle I was being. Eventually, I softly moved my lips and leaned out.

"That kiss was pretty romantic, wasn't it?" I said, gently rubbing her waist.

 

Our breaths mixed with each other as we stared into each other's eyes. Tiffany suddenly grinned, "Not as romantic as Ryan Gosling,"

 

I scoffed and moved away from Tiffany and crossed my arms, "Then why don't you go have with Ryan Gosling and have him confess to you the next day,"

Tiffany cocked her head to the side, "You would let me?"

"If that's what makes you happy," I sneered.

 

"So, you would let me go even if you had feelings for me, just to make me happy?"

I nodded once, staring at the wall.

 

Tiffany leaned over and kissed my lips passionately before leaning out.

 

"Now that's romantic,"