Update #3 (10.28.20)

Shoes of a Unicorn Writing Contest | Round Eleven | Closed for Judging

UPDATE #3
(10.28.20)

INFORMATION

Hello everyone! Happy early Halloween! Although this holiday will be celebrated very differently this year, treat yourself to a fun night inside with lots of candy and fun Halloween/horror films/TV shows! ^^
 
Anyway, the results of the previous update's poll are in! There were some last-minute votes cast in the past 24 hours, which I hadn't expected, and thank you to everyone who voted in the poll! I really appreciate the input! ^^ And I have decided that I will keep the original deadline of November 18, 2020. However, because the vote was technically split 50-50 between keeping the original deadline and extending the deadline (irrespective of the offered new deadline dates), I will be offering month-long extensions to those who voted for an extension. Unfortunately, I can't verify who voted for which option since AFF polls don't have that function, so please use the honor system here! I trust that everyone here will play fair, so please don't break that trust! For those who voted to extend the deadline, please comment or PM me and I will grant you an extension until December 18, 2020. If you voted for the January deadline, I apologize but there wasn't enough interest for that option to rationalize extending the deadline by two months. But hopefully an extra month will still be enough! I will not be giving any extensions past December 18, so please be mindful of the time!
 
So the remaining updates will be the two-week update, the one-week update, and the three-day countdown. I've hyperlinked a timer to the deadline on the foreword, so you can use that to keep track of time and ensure that you don't accidentally miss the deadline. I will not be posting public reminders or timers for anyone with an extension, but I am willing to PM one-week reminders for this round because of the split vote. Please make sure that your wall/inbox is open if you request an extension, so I can contact you. If your profile is locked, you will not receive a reminder.
 
Anyway, please continue to write stories, submit entries, and promote the contest! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact me via the comment box, my wall, or private messages. I respond to all messages within 24 hours. Stay safe, stay healthy, and I'll see you in the next update!
 

C.E
Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY