Round Nine: Winners

Shoes of a Unicorn Writing Contest | Round Eleven | Closed for Judging



WINNERS

ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello everyone! Happy New Year to you all! I hope 2019 is an amazing year filled with lots of success! I'm back as promised with the anticipated results! Thank you to everyone who submitted an entry! This round had the quickest turnaround time for judging and I'm very glad that everything wrapped up on schedule. I'd like to thank my two guest judges, TEZMiSo and choimiah, for being extremely efficient during the judging period. Working with them these past two weeks was a lot of fun and I'm definitely more inclined to bring back the guest judge system for a future round, since it was a very positive experience! If you'd like our judging notes on your entry, please comment or PM me! Anyway, I hope you all had fun with Round Nine, because I know I enjoyed this a lot! Round Ten, as you can see, is also open for submissions, so here's another opportunity to write some great stories! And if you'd like to also participate in a contest in which you WILL be rewarded for your hard work, no matter what place you get, feel free to join my Monsta X-centric writing contest, Starry Knight! I will also host a Red Velvet-centric writing contest of the same format once that one has concluded, so do keep an eye out for when it starts next year!

WINNERS

And now the moment you all have been waiting for: the unveiling of the winners!
 
First Place
 
Second Place
 
Third Place
 
Congratulations to you three! Please PM me by January 3 to claim your prizes. If you do not, I will give your spot to the next contestant(s) in line. I enjoyed all of the submitted stories and I hope I can read more from you all in the future!
 

C.E
Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY