Round Three: Winners

Shoes of a Unicorn Writing Contest | Round Eleven | Closed for Judging
 
  

announcement

Hello everyone! I am back and so is the contest! Anyway, as you can see, Round Four is now open for submissions! I hope you had fun with Round Three, because I know I enjoyed this a lot! To the winners of Round Two, you are free to join Round Four if you wish and I sincerely hope you do! I did not create grading sheets/reviews for this round and most likely will not for future rounds, due to the amount of work that has piled up in real life. The grading sheets take a lot of time to write out and I simply do not have the luxury to spend hours upon hours working on them. If you really want to know what I thought about your entry, feel free to PM me and I will go over your entry once more to write out a comprehensive review. I have saved notes on each entry, but they are nothing compared to what I usually write for the grading sheets. Just thought I'd let you all know, in case you were wondering why I am not offering the reviews this time.

winners

And now the moment you all have been waiting for: the unveiling of the winners!

○ ○  

First Place

sophomoric with Chrysanthemums

○ ○  

Second Place

stellarcania with A Love to Kill For

○ ○  

Third Place

butterflyxox with 090515

○ ○  

Congratulations to you three! Please PM me by June 18 to claim your prizes. If you do not, I will give your spot to the next contestant(s) in line. I also ask that you refrain from participating in Round Four in order to give others a chance to win. However, you are welcome to join Round Five!

honorable mention

I would like to give an honorable mention to one other entry as well. It was very good and I greatly enjoyed reading this story.

○ ○  

xoxoexo with Seven Twenty Five

○ ○