Chapter9

Our King Jiyong

-Wooyoung pov-

 

7 am… the perfect time to wake up. Rise and shine sleepy heads!

 

Good thing I remembered to brought my watch. Or it’ll be hard to tell the time. Well, it’s not that hard though. We just gotta look up at the sky and tell the time.

 

Huh, how I wished the inventors could just invent clocks and watches so people don’t have to look like some Mr.-know-it-all…

 

“Early like always…” Daesung said, yawning.

 

“I’m a morning person,” I smiled brightly, “Rise and shine!”

 

He looked at me with his sleepy eyes and get back to sleep, “Shut up… rise and shine yourself.”

 

Pfft… lazy …

 

After a nice warm bath, I went into the kitchen to have some breakfast with Princess Bom. As I expected, the newly-wedded couple aren’t awake yet. I wonder if I should wake them up…

 

“Princess, can I wake up those two lovey-dovey?”

 

Princess Bom glanced at me as she poured some milk into her mug, “Let them enjoy their slumber.”

 

“Pretty please?”

 

“Wooyoung…”

 

“Please?” I gave her my puppy eyes, “I’ll go to town later to find Prince Taeyang for ya… promise!”

 

Her eyes widened for seconds, staring at me with it. She shook her head and asked me whether if I’m serious to find Taeyang.

 

Oh, I’m always serious when it comes to saving and finding. You already witness the proof that I’ve just found and brought our kingdom’s savior… and also, a husband for that loud Nickhun.

 

I nodded with a smile. A promising and reassuring one that is. And so with an instant, Princess Bom flashed her biggest smile and thanked me before she gave me the permission to wake those couple.

 

I dashed towards their room. I sneak inside, tip-toeing to their sleeping ground. I can’t help but say that they look cute in their sleeping position. Nickhun was cuddling in Jiyong’s arms. Oh, if only Jiyong’s a girl, it’ll look cuter… really…

“Rise and shine buttheads!” I shook both of their bodies in unison.

 

Jiyong’s left eye opened a little while the other was closed. Raising his eyebrow, he looked at me and slowly fall back to sleep. So I wake them for the second time and this time, with more force. I sighed while tsk-ing at their ignorance towards me. You’ll wake up for sure…

 

I positioned myself behind Nickhun’s curled body. I spun around, waving my hips a bit before jumping backwards, landing my back on their bodies.

 

The tactic works… as usual. I’ve received several whimpering, , yelping and of course, a little cursing from Nickhun. Aah, a few curses early in the morning boost up my mood frankly.

 

Pretty cool huh?

 

“You’re… heavy…” Jiyong moaned.

 

I rolled over and got on my feet. I gave them my most bright smile and signaled them to washed up and have some breakfast.

 

After that, I left without waiting for their response; especially from Nickhun.

 

-End-

 

-Jiyong pov-

 

After Nickhun and I had finished with our breakfast, Wooyoung called. He said he have something important to talk with us.

 

He was petting a white unicorn with golden hair. We walked up to him and we begun our conversation.

 

First of all, Wooyoung told us about Taeyang hyung and Bom noona. Nickhun and I already know about that so we didn’t asked much. Then, he told us that he promised her that he’ll find Taeyang hyung AND he wanted us to come along cause he needs companion. Well, I’ll say, it’s more like helping him instead of accompanying him.

 

Without giving it a second thought, I agreed. Nikchun shrugged, indicating that he also agreed.

 

“Okay then, let’s get our stuff.” Wooyoung chirped.

 

 They both went inside while I’m waiting for them outside. After for a couple of minutes, they finally came out with three swords. Wooyung was wearing a pair of white rabbit ears on top of his head… which reminds me of the rabbit I’ve saw back at the hospital.

 

He wore a white plain shirt with brown leathered vest. Weird cause he wore a pair of black jeans and a pair of black boots. He noticed my stare so he looked at himself like there’s something wrong with his outfit.

 

“What? Can’t I be stylish at mu place?”

 

I grinned. He handed me a sword with beautiful carving and white little crystals on its handle.

 

“It’s father’s sword. Know how to use it?” Nickhun asked, glancing at me.

 

The king’s sword? For real? Cool!

 

‘I’ve seen people practicing the sword thingy,” I replied while holding on to my hat, “I think I can.”

 

He patted my head, “Good husband… okay my noble best friend, shall we?”

 

Wooyoung nodded once and with that, off we go by feet to Neverland Town to rescue Prince Taeyang!

 

I’m kinda excited yet a bit worried plus scared… you know, worried and scared of what’s gonna happen next. Will we ever get there and be back safe and sound and… will everything turn out like how we wanted…

 

And… will we still be alive since they told me that the town was haunted by ghost, ghouls and such.

 

I gulped hard thinking of those stuff… oh god, save us…

 

The walk to town was long and tiring. We decided to stop to take a short break before we continued our walk again. I sat on a log, drinking some water that Nikchun brought. As I was sipping, my eyes darted towards Wooyoung’s rabbit ears that were twitching slightly.

 

“What’s with the ears?” I said curiously.

 

“This?” He pointed his rabbit ears, “It’s my actual ears. I can attach and reattach it. Cool don’t you think?” He wiggled his eyebrows.

 

“Actual ears?”

 

“I can hear what you can’t hear.”

 

“So it’s like some sort of an advantage tools or something?”

 

He shrugged, “You can say that.”

 

“Cool…” I spoke to myself and have another sip of water.

 

After we’re done refreshing up, we continued or journey. It’s almost dark when we arrived. We stood on top of a hill. From there, we could see the town clearly. The atmosphere surrounding it was gloomy, foggy and somewhat evil… We spotted a skeleton walking all alone towards a well. Never have I seen or witness anything like this before in my life.

 

“You’re okay?” Nickhun held my cheek with his warm hand.

 

I cleared my throat and nodded. We wore a black hoodie-cloak to blend in. I wore a black sad face mask while Nikchun wore the happy one. As for Wooyoung, he wore a white rabbit skeleton mask with its red eyes mouth grinning widely like a clown, exposing its buck tooth… freaky…    

 

“Okay,” Wooyoung put on his cloak for the finishing touch, “Let’s go gentlemen.”

 

-End-