Chapter25

Our King Jiyong

-Jiyong pov-

 

My entire body felt numb. I don't even know for how many days I've been locked in here. I don't know whether it's day or night. No, I don't know anymore. For how long they're going to keep me in here?

 

They gave me food and water but still, my stomach kept grumbling, my throat feels dry. I can't hold on much longer. I feel like I wanna pass out but can't. I tried to bang my head on the wall but was to scared to do it. I mean, what if I bleed so bad? Or worse, what if I die instantly?

 

Jiyong, what are you thinking about? You can't give up! Your parents need you! You need and must survive!

 

"Evening Your Highness."

 

The sudden greet broke me from my trance. I looked up and saw Chansung, the vampire. His skin was pale and lips was red as blood. He approached me with a grin, exposing his sharp fangs to me. Is he trying to scare me or something? 

 

I gulped slowly as he stood in front of me. He squat down, bringing his hand to my hair gently. His touch made me shivers. His hand slowly made its way to my cheek, then to my jawline and lastly to my neck. 

 

I got a bad feeling about this...

 

"I wonder," He smiled, "What does your blood taste like."

 

My eyes widened at the very words. I shook my head, begging that he won't my blood out. He chuckled amusingly and leaned forward to my neck. I could feel his cold breath and what made me tearing up was his tongue that my neck. I shut my eyes close, hoping that he would stop and leave me alone. 

 

"Chansung, stop it."

 

Sandara stood beside the door frame with her arms cross. i was kinda relieve to see her. The vampire smirked at me before he stood up and made his way to the door.

 

"I was just teasing him."

 

"He's my future husband."

 

"Okay princess, whatever you say." 

 

He left after that. Sandara just stared at me for a moment before she too, made her way towards me.

 

-End-

 

-Nickhun pov-

 

Using Wooyoung's awesome rabbit ears, we followed Jiyong's whimper that leads us to a small door. It wasn't lock so it's easy for us to sneak in. We examined the place. It looks like a catacomb. the place seems abandoned. Empty coffins could be seen everywhere. Bou was holding onto my shirt as we walked and look around. Suddenly, Wooyoung's bunny ears twitched. He stared at a door and gave us a look. I heard a sound that sounded just like Jiyong. So I rushed towards it and flung the door opened, revealing a , sleeping him. My eyes widened at the very scene but i quickly took Bou's hood and wraps it around him. 

 

His eyes slowly fluttered open and looked at me, "Khun..."

 

"What happened?" I asked.

 

He looked down and  rested his forehead on my chest. Wooyoung picked lock the chains around his hands and ankles with a small, pointy object. 

 

"We should leave now." Bou said.

 

I piggybacked Jiyong and went for the door. We scurried back to where we came from and soon, we've arrived at the barn safely. We hoped on Hailey and flew away. Jiyong  was sleeping again. He was snuggling closer to my chest. I could feel him shivering slightly so I tightened my arms around him. 

 

What did they do to him anyway? And why was he at the first place? 

 

Thinking about it made me furious. They've better not do anything to him or I'll kill them.