Chapter24

Our King Jiyong

-Nickhun pov-

 

Wooyoung and I went to find Jiyong on Hailey. I rested my head on him while he flew his way to find Ji after sniffing his scent from his shirt. Worried filled my heart. I feel troubled and uneasy. Just where the hell are you Jiyong? 

 

"Khun..."

 

I sat up and looked at Wooyoung over my shoulder, "Yeah?"

 

Before Wooyoung could say anything, Hailey landed on a grassy ground. The both of us looked around, unfamilliar with our surroundings. From afar, I could see a town just ahead of us so Wooyoung and I decided to go there.

 

The town wasn't like what we expected. It was dead a town. No living person could be seen. Even the houses seems empty. Hailey was behind me while Wooyoung was way ahead of me. He was using his rabbit's ear to looked for Jiyong. 

 

"Here." He called out.

 

I hurried to his side. We jogged towards an abandoned barn that was located just around the corner. We gave each other a short glance before agreeing to go inside. This place gives me the creep the moment i stepped inside. The place was old and not to mention stinky. You can say it smelled like in here.

 

Wooyoung climbed a ladder that leads to the 1st floor. He looked around and scrunched his nose.

 

"What's wrong?" I asked.

 

He descended,"It's damn stinky up there."

 

Sighing, I kept looking around, hoping that i'll find something. I looked down and stomped the wooden floor slightly, hoping that it'll break, hoping that I'll found a path that leads to Jiyong.

 

"Hey!"

 

Startled, i quickly spun around and was glad to see it was just Bou. He grinned as he approached us. 

 

"I thought you're with the others." I said, still busy with the floor below me.

 

"Already. I come here to help you guys." He replied, "Dang it stinks in here!"

 

Wooyoung chuckled and kept looking. Scratching my head, I looked around and saw a normal-sized box located at the corner. it seemed suspicious so I approached it. I moved it and saw a round hole that can fit one person. It was dark in there. 

 

"A hole..." Bou murmured.

 

The two stood right behind me. We gave each other a look and agreed to go in there. i  took a deep breath and descended down the hole carefully...

 

-End-

 

- Wooyoung pov-

 

Once we get down, there's another path that leads into the darkness. But good thing we have Bou here. Using his cat eyes, he guided us through the darkness with our hands hold on to each other cause he's afraid that one of us might get lost or kidnapped.

 

We kept walking till we saw a light up ahead. Bou peek his head, looked around and gets down. When it was my turn, I peek my head and met a small, dim-lit room with only a chair and a small table in between. Once i'm in the room, I noticed a camouflaged door among the bricked wall. Smirking to myself, I turned the knob slowly. I signaled Bou and Khun and they follwed behind. 

 

And as we walked, i could hear a whimper not far from here. 

 

Could it be Jiyong?

 

-End-