Chapter21

Our King Jiyong

-3rd person pov-

 

The king and the girl went inside the girl's house. The interior reminded him of his home back in Seoul and of course his parents. Sandara asked him to sit down while she went into the kitchen to get him something to eat and drink.

 

His Highness sighed and sat on a small stool. He fiddled with his fingers, waiting for the girl to come out from the kitchen. 

 

"Your Highness," The girl called out as she carried a tray of food and drinks in her hands, "It's not much but I hope you like it."

 

Sandara placed the tray on a small table beside His Highness. The yhad a little chat while enjoying the cups of tea and cakes. After that, the girl showed him his room. It was small yet comfortable. There's a single bed and just a side table in the room. It has only one small window located above the bed. 

 

The king smiled and climbed on the bed to take a rest while the girl excused herself and went outside.

 

-End-

 

-Nickhun pov-

 

Damn it! Where could Jiyong be?

 

Who dare to kidnap him from me?

 

I haven't gone home yet ever since Jiyong went missing. I kept wandering around to looked for him but still, no luck. It's already late. The sky is already dark and cloudy. I bet Bom noona and the others are worried.


I went deep into the forest and stopped when the sky started to roar and rain started pouring down. So I called Hailey and sheltered under his huge wing. I brought my legs to my chest, hugging em' tightly.

 

I can't help but to worry about Jiyong. I'm afraid something bad might happen to him.

 

No, I won't give up. I won't go home till I found him. He's my responsibility. If only I'm aware of my surroundings none of this would happen.

 

Don't worry Ji, I'll come to rescue you.

 

-End-