It's Nice to Meet You, Again.

The Fanmeet

A/N: Yay, I got rid of that ugly Author's Note. Here is the next chapter!!


*Chrissy's POV*

"OMO, Yuuki-ah, I think I'm gonna faint!", I said as I walked towards her. I seriously can't believe that Block B just watched ME play! I hope P.O. thought I was good!, I thought to myself.

Yuuki laughed at me and said, "Well, at least you didn't faint on us during the game. Now, that would've been a disaster!"

Emily and Jen walked up to us to see what we were talking about, and I started telling them about them.

"Oh my god. So you guys know the band Yuuki and I went to see today? THEY WERE HERE! My favorite band just watched me play soccer. Oh my!", I exclaimed as I laid my head on Emily's shoulder.

Jen laughed and pointed to something behind me, "Are those the guys you fangirling about?"

I turned around to see Block B less than 10 feet away from me talking to our coach.

"Oh wow. They're lovely, aren't they?", I asked dreamily.

We heard our names being called from the other side of us, and we turned around to see the guys there.

They started complimenting us on how great we played only a few minutes before. Then, Jawhwa came up to Yuuki and said, "That last ball you caught was amazing. You're a great goalie!"

Yuuki smiled at him and replied with a small thank you and bowed. The other girls and I shared a knowing look and smiled at each other.

"Girls, gather around! I'd like you all to meet some fans of yours!", Coach Weston called out to us.

*Your (Yuuki's) POV*

We all turned around to see our coaches and the other team's coaches with Block B.

One guy introduced himself as Block B's manager. The boys all bowed to them and greeted Block B. I heard Jen whisper to Chrissy, "The guy over there, what's his name?" Chrissy whispered back, "That's B-Bomb, but his real name's Minhyuk."

The girls and I bowed to them and we started thanking them for watching our game. The coaches and their manager left us to get to know each other more.

Seriously? Why do these people think that we wouldn't feel awkward because of the language barrier?, I thought to myself. 

Jaehwa turned to my team and said, "Girls, they're known as Block B. They just debuted a few months ago as a hip-hop group." All of the girls nodded in reply.

Then, Block B started introducing themselves. Once and a while, a few of the girls would whisper to each other of how some of the guys were cute.

A guy with glasses from Block B pointed to Chrissy and I asking, "You two were the ones from our fanmeet this morning, right? You girls were amazing out on the field today!"

There were two things I was surprised about.. Firstly, how could he have recognized us? I mean, there were at least a hundred other girls there, and even though I'm not full Korean, I could pass for one. Secondly, how can he speak English so well?

As if reading my mind, he answered, "I lived in New Zealand for three years. That's the reason I know so much English." I nodded my head in understanding.

After a few minutes of getting to know each other most of the boys from Block B and our team decided to play a friendly game of soccer, which I was too tired to play.

This left Zico, Kyung, Chrissy, P.O, Minhyuk, Jen, and me on the sidelines. A few minutes later, P.O. and Chrissy decided to go buy some ice cream from the food stalls, and Minhyuk decided to show some of his dance videos to Jen.

Then, there were three, I thought to myself. Kyung was really nice and hyper. He showed me all of his own rapping and music from when he was younger. Zico seemed a little distant at first, but then once he warmed up to me... he couldn't stop talking. He was sometimes even more hyper than Kyung. They both knew enough English to talk with me, which I was glad for.

"So, what made you join soccer?", Zico asked once they turned to topic to me.

I've been asked this before, and I knew why I loved soccer so much. I answered, "Well, ever since I was young, my father brought me to soccer games every weekend. It was one of the things that just clicked for me. It came natural to me once I started playing. It's sorta like the way you guys are passionate about rapping and producing. The feeling that I get from playing... It's just brilliant. There's nothing else like it!"

I paused for a bit and added, "When you get to block the team from winning a goal... It makes me feel accomplished."

They nodded their heads and Kyung spoke up, "You're really great, you know? For your age..." I smiled and said a small thanks to him.

"It is a great feeling, isn't it? When I finish writing or producing a song... I do feel accomplished. Just the same with you and soccer!", Zico voiced his opinion. Kyung nodded his head agreeing.

Zico complimented me saying, "Hmmm.. Yuuki-ah, not many people are lucky enough to be as talented as you in this sport. You've got a lot of guts out there on the field. That's a good thing."

I'm pretty sure by know I'm blushing red. I replied and said, "Thank you! You guys are talented, too! No doubt about it!"

He smiled at me. Kyung stood there looking at us weirdly before stepping in between Zico and me, "Hey! Why don't we exchange numbers?! We can show you around Seoul for the time you'll be staying here!"

I nodded and exchanged cell numbers with the two. Zico asked, "When will you guys be leaving?"

I thought about it and answered, "We were actually suppose to leave next week, but our coaches planned a few more games. We'll be leaving in a month and a half, if I'm not mistaken."

Kyung sighed in relief saying, "Good! When you said next week, my heart stopped a little bit!"

"Kyung & Zico, come on! We're leaving now!", their manager yelled out to them.

We said our goodbyes and I waved to them as they left.

"Seems like somebody's getting close," I heard Chrissy from behind me. I turned around to see Emily, Jen, and Chrissy standing there smirking.

I rolled my eyes at them and said, "Oh, be quiet!"

Hmmm.. Zico does seem really nice, though, I thought to myself walking away from the trio.

*Kyung's POV*

Zico & Yuuki... would make a good couple, right? Operation: Get Zico and Yuuki together, shall commence! Time is running against me since I only have a few weeks until she leaves... Park Kyung, hwaiting!


Sooo, what did you guys think of it? Thank you to all of you have waited for this chapter. I kinda like this one. I feel.. in the words of Yuuki, "accomplished". XD

Thanks to all of the new subscribers! I hope you guys enjoy this. Love you all! Don't forget to comment!!!

Did you guys here of Infinite's comeback? I was really surprised! Oh well, Infinite, hwaiting!

Did you guys know I'm in love with Infinite?! LMAO. Here's my Infinite-appreciation post to you guys!