Are You Girls Serious?!

The Fanmeet

Your (Yuuki's) POV:

"Sooo.. how was the fanmeet? Got any talented singer's number?", Emily asked me once I got onto the field.

Chrissy caught up with us and answered for me, "No, she was too focused on this game that she didn't even get her CD!" I turned to her and replied, "Oh, tragedy! I'm going to die because I forgot to get their give-away".

She smiled cheekily and handed me something, "Well, no worries! One of the guys gave me one when you left. You can at least try to listen to them". I looked at her, and sighed, "Fine.. I'll listen to it--". I was cut off when she gave me a bone crushing hug. Emily laughed at us and said, "Come on, let's get to practicing!"

Once I got to the goalpost, I felt instantly relaxed. Now, THIS is what I call "fun", I thought to myself. 

*After practice*

"Girls, I'd like you to meet the junior league player for South Korea's U17 team!", Coach Weston called out to us.

While the coaches were greeting each other, we stood there staring at the other team. Jen, one of my closest friends on the soccer team, whispered to Emily and me, "Psst, so.. they're our age, right?"

Emily nodded and replied, "Well, obviously! Shouldn't we talk to them?" Everyone shrugged.

"Can they speak English? Chrissy, you ask!", I pushed Chriisy forward. She looked nervous while greeting them. The boys replied to her in Korean, and they continued conversing for the next few minutes.

She turned to us and said, "Girls, they can speak very little English, but they wanted me to tell you guys that they heard great things about us from their coaches!" We smiled at the guys, and they smiled back.

One of the guys then suggested in his broken English, "Why don't we do something we all understand? Let's play!"

Everyone nodded and started heading back to the field. Jen and Emily smiled and both said at the same time, "His accent was so cute!" I couldn't help but agree with them.

When I got to the goalpost somebody tapped me from behind. I turned around to see the same guy who suggested us to play. He bowed to me and greeted, "Annyeonghaseyo, Choi Jaehwa imnida!"

I bowed back and greeted, "Annyeong, Yuuki imnida!" He asked me in English, "Are you Korean?"

I nodded my head and answered, "I'm mix... but I can't really speak Korean that much. I only know a few words..." He nodded understanding. He laughed and said, "You could've fooled me with the way you greeted me." I smiled and replied, "Well, that's probably the only phrase I know... By the way, your English is really good!"

He smiled at me and replied, "Thanks, I worked hard trying to learn. So, you're the goalkeeper, too?"

I nodded and answered, "Yessir!" We were suddenly interrupted by one of his teammates shouting something at him in Korean. He shouted something back and turned to me and said, "Well, I probably should get to my side now. I'll talk to you after, okay?" I nodded and he ran toward the other side of the field. oh my, his smile is just as adorable as his accent!

Chrissy called out to me and said, "Ohhh, Yuuki, what was all that about?" I rolled my eyes at her and yelled, "Shut up!"

I looked up towards the stadium to see a few spectators starting to enter. My eyes were lead to a group of boys sitting towards the center, Why would Block B be here?

Block B's POV:

"Hey, look! Isn't that the girl who was at our fanmeet?", Kyung asked out loud pointing at the goalie.

"Yeah, I think it is... and she's talking to the legendary goalie, Choi Jaehwa", Jaehyo answered him. U-Kwon made a face, "Ehh, I never liked him. He's a good player, but he's too full of himself."

Minhyuk smirked and said, "You're just upset because he's flirting with a girl, before you even got the chance to."

Everyone bursted out laughing. "Guys, be quiet. The game is about to start."

*After the game*

It was silent for a few minutes between the members of Block B.

P.O. broke the silence first, "Those girls are amazingly good". Everyone just nodded in reply. Then, their manager came from behind them and said, "I can see you guys are clearly speechless. It was a great game, wasn't it?"

All the members just stared at him. The manager laughed awkwardly and continued, "I guess you guys don't want to meet the teams, then?"

Everyone started yelling out, "No! We want to meet them!" Then, they started following their manager down onto the field.


Hey, guys~! Thanks to the new subscribers! Hope you guys like this chapter! Next, is when Block B gets to meet them. I love you guys so much! :)

Don't forget to comment!! I love reading what you guys have to say.