One of the Best Nights

The Fanmeet

Yuuki's POV

It was 5 minutes to closing, and people were starting to slowly make their way towards the exit.

"Thanks for the panda bear." I said to Zico, while we were sitting on the edge of the fountain. Zico looked up and replied, "Yeah, after three tries... I was almost about to quit."

I turned to gaze at the gushing fountain behind us. "I wonder where the others are." I mumbled to myself.

I turned to Zico, only to find him staring intently at me. "Do I have something on my face?" I asked, unconciously raising a hand to my cheek.

He chuckled and shook his head, "No, you're face is fine..." We stayed quiet for what seemed like eternity, and the awkwardness between us was killing me.

"Yuuki, can I tell you something?" he looked towards me. I nodded, waiting for him to continue.

"You have to promise me, you're not gonna laugh." He had a serious look on his face.

"Promise." I replied. He nodded and said, "I feel silly for saying this, even though we met not so long ago... Yuuki, I fell for you the minute I saw you at the fanmeet."

I was speechless and he started leaning in, then we kissed. A few minutes later, we parted, but rested our foreheads against each other.

"The fanmeet, huh?" I asked him amused. "You made a good first impression on me." He explained.

"You guys done confessing, yet?" we heard Kyung's voice. We turned to see everyone standing there, smiling at us.

I held my panda in one hand, while I took Zico's hand in the other, and got up. As we walked out of the park, I smiled noticing all the couples walking together.

Once we said our goodbyes in the lobby, and got inside the elevator, Chrissy said dreamily, "Definitely, one of the best nights ever."

Everyone couldn't help but agree with her.


I hope you guys liked this chapter! (: I'll update soon!