It's Block B!

The Fanmeet

Your POV:

Party rock is in the house tonight

Everybody just have a good time

and we gonna make you lose your mind

Everybody just have a good time

I heard my phone start ringing, I looked at the time to see that it was 6 o'clock. I was about to pick up my phone when all of a sudden a pillow was thrown at me from the other side of the room.

"If that's Chrissy calling, tell her to bug off!", I heard Emily shout annoyed.

"He--", before I could even greet her, she cut me off. "Riiise and shiiine!! Come on, we gotta get on that line for the fanmeet! Get yourself ready!"

She hung up on me, and I just got up and went to the bathroom. After taking a quick shower and brushing my teeth, I took out my duffle bag. I changed into my goalie jersey, jeans, and my adidas shoes. I packed my duffle bag with my extra clothes, shin gaurds, and soccer ball.

"Hey, Em.. I'll see you later at the stadium, okay?", I nudged her while she was still buried under the blankets. She mumbled some words and went back to sleep.

Once I got to the lobby, I got tackled by a hug. "Yaaay! I can't wait to see them!", I heard Chrissy yell. I pushed her off and replied, "Chris.. you don't have to go all fangirl on me, okay? I'm already sacraficing my sleep because of you." She laughed at me and turned the other way.

"Girls, you got everything for your game later, right?", we heard one of our coaches say. The husband and wife coach duo were there sitting in the lobby. Chrissy nodded and said, "Yessir, and you can see that we also have our jerseys on!"

Mrs. Coach Weston got up and gave us a hug, "Be safe.. and Yuuki, don't let Chrissy get too out of hand, okay?" I nodded and followed Chrissy, who was halfway out the door.

Chrissy looked back at me and said, "Hey, thanks for coming with me! Oh, and as a present I got you this hoodie. I mean I bought it yesterday, but I didn't think it looked good on me. It's more your style.."

She handed over the hoodie, and I put it on me since it was a little chilly. I smiled at her and replied, "Thanks, Chrissy.. So who are these guys we're going to see, anyways?"

She started giggling and replied, "They're the coolest rookie group this year! They're called Block B, and they have 7 members! The leader has the most awesome hair! And the dancers are insane! Also, the maknae has such a deep voice.. it makes me go tingly inside!"

She was squealing the whole way there about how they had so much talent, while I tried not to look as tired as I was.

I was walking with my eyes closed when all of a sudden, she grabbed me and yelled, "OMG! We're here! Look! We're so close to the front!" She started jumping up and down, when a group of girls started jumping up and down with her. They started talking in Korean, while I was just left on the side trying not to fall asleep.

Then, Chrissy pulled me and placed me in front of these group of girls. She started saying something in Korean, and they started smiling and bowed. As a sign of respect, I bowed, too. Then the girls went back to their places.

"I just told them that you were one of my friends, and were new to Block B! Oh, and by the way, here are your flashcards! I did all the pronunciation and stuff!", Chrissy handed me the cards.

I looked at them and saw the translation saying, 'Hello, my name is Yuuki. It's nice to meet you guys!'

I looked at her with a 'are-you-kidding-me' look, and she made a face. "Oh, come on! What else do you want to say?" I thought about it and replied, "Oh, I don't know.. maybe, 'Because of you guys, I'm gonna fall asleep during my game today'?"

She rolled her eyes, and then she started screaming, "OMG, they're here! Yuuki, look! It's Block B!" She started hitting me with her hands, and I had to try and block her from seriously injuring me.


Hope you liked this chapter! :) I'll update soon.