Everbody's Getting All Lovey Dovey!

The Fanmeet

The COACHES' POV (hehe)

"Do you think it was a good idea letting them go out this late?," Mrs. Weston asked her husband. 

"Of course, those girls know how to take care of themselves... Those boys' manager spoke highly of them so we should be able to trust them," he tried to calm down his wife.

"I hope you're right," she replied worriedly, "I just hope those girls didn't forget the fact that we're leaving in three weeks."

Yuuki's POV

"I can't believe they're here, too," Zico whispered to me. I laughed because ever since we left the hotel, he's been complaining about his other members.

"We're not too happy about this either," U-Kwon said, "you should work on your whispering skills."

Everyone laughed at the two of them. P.O. yelled out happily, "YAAY! We're finally here! We'll see you guys by the fountain later, okay?" He dragged Chrissy with him into the amusement park.

Everyone went their seperate ways, and Zico grabbed my hand pointing upwards, "Let's go on that!"

I looked up to see a huge roller coaster and smiled, "Hmmm... Let's go!" He raised an eyebrow at me and asked, "You're not scared?" 

I walked ahead of him saying over my shoulder, "Not all girls are afraid of roller coasters!"

We ended up racing each other to the roller coaster's line.

(After the roller coaster ride)

"That first drop was crazy," Zico and I were talking about it on our way to the other side of the park.

"No! That was nothing, those two loops were the fun part!," I replied. "So what are we doing next?", I asked.

He looked around and saw tons of booth games and said, "Let's see who can win the most in those games!"

I smirked, "You're on!" 

Chrissy's POV

We were walking around for a while after riding the bumper cars. "You didn't have to hit my car so hard!", P.O. complained for the hundredth time.

I rolled my eyes at him and something caught my eye. I grabbed him by his arm and walked over. 

"Two cotton candies please," I asked the vendor. When he handed them over we both thanked him and went on our way.

"Good idea, Jiwon-ah!", P.O. said while taking a bite of the cotton candy. 

"Hehe, nobody ever calls me that except for my ahjumma! It's nice," I smiled at him. He just laughed in reply and said, "Yeah, I don't feel comfortable saying 'Chrissy' cause I feel like I can't pronounce it correctly...".

I couldn't help but laugh at him. We took a seat on a bench, trying to finish our food. Once we were done, we ended up just sitting there, enjoying each other's company. 

"Jiwon/P.O.," we both said at the same time. "You go first," I told him. 

He smiled and cleared his throat, "Well, I know we've only known each other for two weeks, but I feel that I actually really, really like you... Just thought you should know." I smiled and I could feel my face get red.

"I-I-I like you.. too," I stuttered out. Before I knew it, his face was moving closer to mine, and then... our lips met.

We kissed for God knows how long, until we were interrupted by two kids teasing us. We blushed and looked away from each other. P.O. grabbed my hand and said, "Come on, let's go eat!"

Emily's POV

"Ahhh, this is nice!", I said as I walked with Kyung next to me. He had his arm around my shoulder and said, "Yeah, it is. It's nice to just have a normal teenage experience, isn't it?"

I nodded my head, "A day as a idol can be hard." He smiled and replied, "A day as a soccer player can be quite difficult, too."

We laughed and I asked, "What now? We already took sticker photos.... AGAIN!" Seriously, what's up with him and taking pictures of himself, I thought to myself.

"Well, we already went on the roller coaster... twice. We also went on the go-kart racing... why don't we get something to fill our stomaches?", Kyung suggested.

"Okay!", I agreed with him and he led the way through the crowds of people.

Anna's POV

"Let's go on that," I said pointing to the merry-go-round. Jaehyo smiled and nodded agreeing with me.

Hmmm, he doesn't seem to talk a lot lately, I wonder in my head what was bothering him. He helped me get onto my horse, then he got on the one next to mine.

"This goes kinda fast, huh," I asked him as we went around faster and faster. He nodded replying, "Well, it wouldn't be fun if it went really slow."

After the merry-go-round, we went ended up walking around. "Are you okay?", I asked him.

Jaehyo looked at me and nodded, "Uhh, yeah.. yeah. Why'd you think that?"

"Well, you haven't been talking a lot... It's kinda making me nervous, you know?", I replied. He shook his head and said, "I'm sorry for making you feel that way... I just have a lot on my mind right now."

I looked at him worriedly and said, "You know.. I can listen if you want to... I don't know what good I'll be in giving advice, but I can listen..."

He smiled and said, "Thanks, I think telling you would be best."

We took a seat on a nearby bench and he started. "To put it plain and simple, my problem lately has been... you."

I blinked twice and said, "Me?! I'm sorry for whatever I did, please forgive me--" I stopped once I heard him laughing. 

"You didn't let me finish... You didn't do anything... that you know of. It's just that you've been coming up in my thoughts lately," he explained. I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean 'anything that I know of'?", I asked him. Jaehyo looked at me and explained, "Everything you do, fascinates me. Simple as that."

My eyes widened at what he said. "I fascinate you?", I asked him, not believing what I just heard. "Yes, believe it or not."

I stared at him, and I heard him mutter something in Korean. (A/N: he muttered in Korean "Why does she have to be so  cute?^^) Then, he placed his hand on my cheek and leaned in for a kiss.

The kiss only lasted a few seconds, but it was able to make my heart beat go fast. "If you'd let me, I'd like to be at all of your soccer games in the future." 

I bursted out laughing, "That was so cheesy, but... of course, you're officially invited to all of my future soccer games."

"Even when you get to be a world renowned soccer player?", he asked. I nodded, "That's highly unlikely, but yes, even when I become a world renowned soccer player..."

He shrugged, "Hey, you never know! You might get an offer to play professionally. It could happen!"

"Let's stop sitting around... I saw the ice rink on our way here! Let's go there," I said heading towards the direction of the ice rink.

Lillian's POV

"Are you afraid of heights?," U-Kwon asked me from behind. I turned towards the massive ferris wheel in front of us, and replied, "What's the worse that can happen?" 

"The ferris wheel can roll away," he laughed at me and entered the cart first. I entered after him, and the attendant closed the door to the cart behind me.

I sat next to him and I can feel myself tense up. "Relax," U-Kwon tried to comfort me as he placed an arm around me. I laid my head onto his shoulder and watched as we rised higher and higher.

The ferris wheel stopped once we got to the top. "The view's beautiful, isn't it?", I asked him, sitting up straught to admire the view of all the lights coming from the amusement park at night. "Yeah... has nothing compared to you, though," he nudged me on the shoulder playfully.

I turned to him and kissed him, surprising myself of how brave I was. When we broke apart I muttered out, "How cliché!" He looked at me and said, "How is this a cliché?"

"Well, we're currently stuck ontop of a ferris wheel," I pointed out. He shrugged his shoulders and I went back to laying on his shoulder, as the ferris wheel continued moving.


Ahhh! So many POVs in this chapter! Hope I didn't confuse you! My friend went  to Lotte World last summer, and she said it was amazing! ^^

Maaan, Zico is so slow in confessing. Don't worry! Just wait until the next chapter!

Thank you guys so much! Don't forget to comment! I'll update soon! (: