Not-So Group Date

The Fanmeet

Zico's POV

"Did you ask her yet?", Kyung has been bothering me for two hours now. It's been a week since their soccer game, and we haven't seen them since then.

"No, not yet," I answered him. "I'm planning on calling her later to ask her."

We just finished one fan signing event for BBCs, and were on our way to the practice room. Kyung nodded his head, "Good... good. Hey, did you know Taeil-hyung liked a girl on the team?"

"Really now? And he didn't inform us?," I asked surprised.

"Yeah, Emily and I spotted them after the game. Right before I kissed her," he replied.

When the car stopped I said, "Well, I'm going to call her now. I'll meet you guys in the practice room."

They all nodded their heads and continued on without me. I searched until I found her number and called her.

"Hello?", another girl's voice answered her phone. I greeted, "Uhhh, hi... Is Yuuki there? It's Zico."

I heard her yell over the phone, "Yuuki! You have a call!" I heard some noises in the background and was greeted by Yuuki's voice.

(A/N: Yuuki....Zico^^)

Hello?

Hey, it's me.

Oh, hi! Sorry about that... my phone was in the TV room. What's up?

Well, I was wondering if you were busy tonight... Maybe we can go out?

Uhmmm... yeah, of course! Why not? Just tell me when and where!

We have practice until 7 o'clock... so maybe around 7:30... I'll pick you up in the lobby.

Okay, bye!

She hung up, and I went up to the practice room.

"Soooo.. how'd it go?", P.O. asked me as soon as I entered.

"We're going out tonight, but I have no idea where," I answered.

"Why don't you go to the amusement park?", Jaehyo suggested. I smiled thinking it would be a great idea.

"I'm going there with Emily tonight!", Kyung smiled. I looked at him and said, "Don't tell me you're going to spy on us!"

He shook his head saying, "We had it planned since the last time we met... It also would probably be a good idea, since manager-hyung wouldn't let us all run around Seoul at night."

"Wait a minute... so we're ALL going tonight?", I asked the others members. They all nodded their heads saying how they invited the girl they liked.

I realized something and turned to Taeil, questioning him, "YOU. Why didn't you tell us you liked someone?" Everyone turned in surprise to Taeil, while Taeil just shrugged.

"You never asked me before, and I didn't want Kyung meddling in on my personal relationship," he said. Everyone just nodded their heads understanding, even Kyung.

Minhyuk frowned saying, "So, is it gonna be like a group date thing?"

U-Kwon replied quickly, "No way. We're definitely separating once we enter the park. We'll just all meet up once the park closes. We can call it a 'not-so group date'. Sound good?"

Everyone agreed and we started practicing.


 Let me begin by fangirling over 2NE1's new song. I love it, and I don't care if any of you think it's a negative song, just sayin'.

Also, I cannot wait for Teen Top's comeback stage. Did you see L,Joe's orangey-red hair? I MISS HIS LIGHT PINK HAIR! T~T

Ohhhh well *sigh*. Don't forget to comment!!!