Admit It, You Like Me.

The Fanmeet

Emily's POV

"We are too good," I said smiling. Kyung and I did a fist-pound and laughed. He agreed saying, "Look at them... they all have that lovey dovey look in their eyes." 

We continued watching the couples in front of us. We've been hanging out in the soccer field for an hour now, since the game was over, with us winning.

Zico and Yuuki were laughing at Woohyun's fail attempt to act cute, while L.Joe was trying to stop him. Near the other end of the field, P.O. and Chrissy were trying to follow Myungsoo and Sungjong's steps to a dance. Next to the goalposts, Anna was trying to teach Jaehyo how to block incoming balls, while U-Kwon and Lillian were kicking the balls at them.

I was too busy admiring our accomplishments that I didn't notice Kyung staring at me. "You know what," he asked me.

I turned to him and asked, "What?" He smiled at me and pinched my cheeks,"You're adorable when you win!"

My eyes widened at him and I slapped his hands away from me. "What the hell are you talking about?!"

He laughed and said, "You have a certain look when you win a game... It's cute. You had the same look on your face just now."

I looked at him weirdly, "Only you would notice that...". He nodded his head saying, "Yeah, that's me!"

After that there was a comfortable silence that took over us. We didn't talk for a few moments, when suddenly Kyung broke the silence.

"Em, you know what?", he asked once more. I rolled my eyes and replied, "What now?"

"Look at me," I turned towards him once he said this and saw that he was smiling at me. "You know that I like you... a lot, right?"

I felt my face going red, and I didn't know how to reply. "And I know that you like me, too!", he stated happily.

I turned to him and yelled, "What makes you think that, huh?" He looked at me and said, "Well, do you see yourself hanging around the other guys as much as you do with me? Uh, no."

"Yeah, right! I don't like you--", he cut me off saying, "Yes, you do."

I looked at him and said, "Well, I'm not the one who just suddenly confessed!" He looked at me with a 'WTF' face and said, "I know that! I'm smart enough to know the words that comes out of my mouth!"

I turned away from him, when I noticed Taeil talking to one of my teammates, "Hey Kyung, did you notice Taeil--", as I turned my face towards him I was silenced by a pair of lips crushing down on mine. 

It was a short, innocent kiss, but it was still perfect. Kyung was still close to my face, he was staring into my eyes as he smirked.

"Get that!", "Awwh, you guys!", "Get a room!", we heard yells coming from the field, and we saw Teen Top, Infinite, and the rest of Block B and my team all laughing at us.

Zico laughed and said, "Looks like your plan didn't just work out for us! You got someone, too, Kyung!"

We both blushed, while Yuuki looked at Zico saying, "What plan?"

He looked down at her saying, "Oh, nothing." 


Ohhhh... I LIKE THIS CHAPTER! hehe~^^

YOU GUYS... Hehe, Kyung is sucha TROLL. -___- but we love him for that!

I think this is gonna be ending soon... :'( cause I have it all planned out in my head. 

I can't wait for you guys to see what happens! BYEE! Love you guys!