What Are Those Guys Doing Here?

The Fanmeet

*Zico's POV*

"Don't you just want to hit one of them?", P.O. asked to all the members while we were waiting for our manager to show up in our practice room. We were talking about what happened the night before.

"I mean seriously... L.Joe was flirting with Yuuki, aren't you even mad Zico? Not to mention, Myungsoo hyung was always smiling at Chrissy!", P.O. exclaimed frustrated. Jaehyo and Minhyuk were both trying to calm him down, which didn't work.

"P.O., don't worry! At least you guys get the chance to see them again today, right? They didn't invite Teen Top or Infinite to their soccer game...", Taeil said to him.

"Thank God," P.O muttered under his breath, but we still heard him. I couldn't help but agree with him.

"I kinda wish they didn't have to be so nosy about meeting our friends, though," U-Kwon said.

Everyone agreed with him, Minhyuk saying, "Hoya and Dongwoo kept on talking to Jen last night... it kind of was annoying."

U-Kwon agreed saying, "Yeah, Minsoo and Niel were annoying me too.. They kept on talking to Lillian about soccer..."

Before any of us could say anything, manager hyung entered the room and said, "Come on, guys! Let's go!"

Once we were in the car, he wondered out loud, "You know... you guys could've just slept in, and stayed in the whole day and rest... but you want to go to soccer game instead!"

We all kept silence throughout the whole ride, most of us sleeping our listening to our ipods. The minute the van parked, the doors opened and the seven of us quickly made our way into the stadium, where they were practicing.

P.O. was ahead of all of us and he suddenly stopped. "What the hell are those guys doing here?!", he asked loudly.

Once the rest of the members caught up with him, we saw what got him so mad. 

"How did they get invited? They already left when they invited us today?", I asked out loud.

We all walked up to them, and they all turned to us. They were all smiling at us. Sungyeol greeted us saying, "You guys finally made it! We were wondering where you were!"

Yuuki came up to me and asked, "Hey, you okay?" I looked at her and replied, "Yeah, we were just surprised to see Teen Top and Infinite here."

Chrissy answered, "Well, Myungsoo texted me asking what we were doing today... so I told him about the game. They said they were just practicing the whole day, and their manager let them come here."

We all looked over to see our manager talking to the managers of Teen Top and Infinite, along with their coaches.

Yuuki then added, "I invited L.Joe and the rest of Teen Top, and they said they wouldn't miss it!"

L.Joe then smiled at me and said, "You guys are okay with us being here, right hyung?"

I forced myself to smile, and answered, "Why wouldn't we be alright with it?"

*Nobody's POV*

After that the girls had to go get ready for the game, so the three groups went to the their seats. The girls were going to play against a local high school.

Zico went up to L.Joe and asked, "Hey, how did you even get so close to Yuuki so quickly?"

L.Joe shrugged and replied, "What? I can't be friends with her? Look... just so you know, I don't have any plans to steal 'your girl' away from you."

Zico's eyes widened and he was confused about what he just heard. "Wait... so what was it with Woohyun and you last night?! You guys were stealing her away from me."

Woohyun joined us and said, "Well, we thought it would be fun to mess around with you! We would never do that to you guys! Plus, we both think Yuuki likes you back. We spent most of the night trying to convince her to tell us!"

They both gave Zico huge smiles and laughed. "What about with the rest of the members?"

L.Joe answered this time, "Well, we talking about you guys in the waiting room once they came in... and we saw how all of you seemed to like one of them."

P.O. overheard all of this and turned to Myungsoo yelling at him, "HYUNG! Were you guys all just messing with us?"

Myungsoo just smirked in reply saying, "It was funny how you guys were all trying to kill us with your glares."

Kyung smiled and said to L.Joe, "Good job, guys!" L.Joe smiled and said, "No problem, it was your idea anyways."

"THIS. This was your plan?!", I asked him. Kyung shrugged saying, "You were being too stubborn with how you felt. You needed a little push... It was originally suppose to be only L.Joe and Woohyun talking to Yuuki, but then everyone else wanted to join in."

"No wonder Emily was the only one who wasn't getting hit on by them... She spent the whole dinner talking to Kyung without being bothered by them," Minhyuk suddenly realized.

Kyung smiled and said, "Now, that you guys don't want to kill them... Let's watch the game!"


How was it?! LOL. So I didn't know what to do about Teen Top and Infinite... so I made them work with Kyung on his plan, hehe. These guys... -__- I hope it made sense!

 

I FEEL LIKE WRITING A NEW STORY AFTER THIS ONE. I HAVE THE PLOT IN MY HEAD AND HAS TO DO WITH INFINITE... should I write it? The 'Start Writing' button has been tempting me, lol. 

Thank you to the new subscribers! LOVE YOU ALL.