They're Pretty Good.

The Fanmeet

*P.O.'s POV*

From: Chrissy~^^

Our coached said YES~!! We're on our way. (:

I smiled as I read the text, and announced to the guys, "They're on their way."

"Who's on their way?", somebody asked from the doorway of our dressing room.

"Oh, hey guys! What's up?", I heard Zico greet them. I was too busy replying to Chrissy's text that I didn't notice someone looking over my shoulder.

"Pyo, who's Chrissy?", a voice said from behind me.

I yelled out and got up, "Hyung! Why do you always have to scare me like that?"

He laughed and apologized to me. "What are you guys doing here anyways?", I asked.

Woohyun turned around from talking to Minhyuk and said, "We were bored, so we decided to visit our friends."

"Plus, Teen Top is in the middle of practicing... they don't like it when we're there bothering them," Dongwoo said.

"You avoided our question, who's on their way," Woohyun repeated himself.

"Our friends," Jaehyo answered, "we invited them." Sunggyu nodded his head and said, "Will we be able to meet them?"

Taeil answered this time, "Yeah, of course!"

Myungsoo looked at us weirdly, "Wait... by friends? Do you mean girls?"

We shrugged our shoulders at him, mumbling some words that he couldn't understand. Myungsoo smirked and went back to playing with his phone.

The rest of Infinite looked at us and went back to whatever they were doing before.

*Yuuki's POV*

 "Should we call them?", I asked out loud as we were standing at the entrance of performance venue. Chrissy looked at her phone, "P.O. said he's on his way to meet us."

Five minutes later, we saw P.O. dressed in dark purple suit and sunglasses, "Guys, come on. Over here."

As we passed by him I commented, "Nice suit!" He gave me a glare saying, "Haha, very funny! Purple suit!" Chrissy said, "It looks nice on you!" P.O. just smiled at her, while I went back to talking with Emily.

As we entered through the backstage entrance, I saw Zico standing there with Kyung. He greeted me and said, "There are seats in the first few rows. Here, you can take these, just in case." He handed me dozens of backstage passes for me and the rest of the team.

"Why 'just in case'?", I asked him. He thought it over and said, "Well, let's just say that he guards take their jobs seriously."

"Guys, you're on in 10 minutes. Oh, and it's nice to see you girls again," their manager greeted us. We all smiled at him and greeted him.

"You're gonna watch me out there, right?", Zico smirked at me. I rolled my eyes at him and replied, "Well, I DO have eyes, so of course I'll watch you guys!"

He frowned and said, "That's not what I meant--", he was cut off when Kyung dragged him saying to him, "She's kidding, Zico."

I waved at him, and walked with the girls to our seats.

The lights were off in the stadium, and the fangirls all around us started screaming. Jen yelled over their voices and asked, "Is it human to be this loud?" I just laughed at her and smiled.

"This one goes South

We are the Block, we gotta rock, we gotta make it hot...", Zico started as the lights focused on the stage.

Block B performed their debut song, Tell Them, and Halo. Chrissy squealed and said, "P.O.'s voice is so deep!" Jen stared into space and said, "Minhyuk... he just showed me his songs... he never sang in front of me. He's really good."

Emily looked at me and said, "Kyung is such a dork when he's on stage." I smiled and said, "Yeah, they're songs are starting to catch on with me."

The MCs stood out again and introduced the next band called, Infinite. Chrissy squealed over them, too. "OMG, Sungjong is so cute!"

We made comments throughout their performances. Emily saying, "They're robots." Jen asking me, "Is it human for them to be so synchronized?" Lillian, Anna, and the rest of the team just admired their dancing.

I replied to Jen's question, "No. It is definitely not human to be so in-synch." After, their performance, another group named Teen Top came out. Chrissy, once again, screaming, "CAP-oppa, saranghae!!!" She made a heart with her arms.

Anna laughed beside me, "I'm surprised she didn't faint, yet." I nodded my head and replied, "She's living a dream, right now. She definitely is making fangirls across the world proud."

We both laughed and started watching. "That guy's hair... It's cool pink," I said randomly to her, while pointing to guy who was rapping. She nodded her head saying, "Yeah, not everyone can pull off pink hair, you know?"

There was a small break in between performances, when we decided to visit Block B backstage.

Once we got pass the guards, they guided us to their room. The guard opened the door and said something in Korean before fully opening the door for us.


I'm slowly running out of ideas... T~T I might need a while to gather my thoughts for the next chappie! Wish me luck. I won't be able to update for the rest of the day because I'm going out with my friends!

@summerwithrain: YOU'RE BACK. tsk tsk... you shouldn't be doing that during class! LOL, don't worry, I do the same. (:

@aznfreak83: *sigh* they should just get married already. jkjk. ^^

I LOVE YOU GUYS! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

You guys should go and check out my ONESHOT with Infinite's Woohyun! I'll be updating it soon. LINK: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/59598 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/59598 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/59598 

go go go!