Chapter 9 - Miss Intimate

Behind the Scenes: Eunhae Revealed

 

Eunhae is back and on the attack! Kyu must really want us back here because his password isn’t that hard to figure out. One of the most priceless Kyumin moments is also one of the most subtle moments. The Miss Intimate Contest when we did Intimate Note. (Donghae wasn’t there, but that’s a good thing. Me in a dress was embarrassing).

            Okay, this is Donghae taking over for now. So we are back to this fabulous moment where Sungmin decides to dress as a girl. Naturally we split into the man’s group and the girl’s group. –ignores Hyukkie’s protests that he’s a man- It’s quite unfortunate that I wasn’t able to be there, but I made sure Ryeowook helped to make my Monkey as beautiful as possible.

            So what happened was it was Hanchul, Kangteuk, and Kyumin. Hangeng helped to find a magnificent Chinese styled red dress for Heechul. Leeteuk-hyung must have been really pissed off at Kangin-hyung for some reason because their concept was… ahem, interesting. Ryeowook carried my orders to perfection and created a fabulous Mrs. Shanghai aka Mrs. Lee Donghae.

            Eunhyuk here, ignore what Donghae just said. HE’S SO EMBARRASSING. And I was only a girl because Ryeowook didn’t want to be one. T_T Anyway, in the backroom, Sungmin was walking along the racks, be the fact that his shoulders were really too wide to fit into any of these feminine clothes.

            Kangin cast one cursory glance and snickered. “Yeah, time to lose weight Sungmin. Good luck, Kyuhyun on dressing him.” The maknae had looked so shocked and stuttered.

            “Why am I stuck doing Sungmin? No fair. I want someone easy like Heechul!”

            “Hey, you watch who you’re being disrespectful towards.” The pretty one warned from the dressing room. At this time, I had already found my dress, and Ryeowook was looking for a wig for me.

            Kyuhyun pouted and sighed in exaggeration. “Come, my lady Minnie, let me find clothes that will be suitable for your gorgeous figure.” Sungmin blushed and the rest of us roared with laughter. Kyumin is adorable :3

            In between putting on makeup and dressing in the very tight blue dress, I was able to observe their intimate moments together. Kyu took out this rather see through black dress and held it up against Sungmin. The older put his fingers and it showed through, causing Kyuhyun to laugh and wink. Thinking naughty thoughts maknae?
            Ryeowook visibly blanched and hurried to turn away. Kyuhyun then reached for a hooker dress and Sungmin almost cried. “What type of image are you trying to make me portray? Ya, stop it. I’m not some cheap person!”

            Kyuhyun shrugged and threw a large sack at him. “Wear this then. Yeesh, the whole point is to emphasize the fact that you have a good figure, and you’re saying I’m trying to make you cheap? Go use somebody else. Hmmphs, Leeteuk-hyung, I’m going to dress Kangin-hyung.”

            Sungmin’s chin wobbled and he tried to control his tears. Ryeowook looked over at me and patted my hair down. “You’re fine now. Let me go fix hyung up. Aish, that maknae has such a huge temper.”

            I saw Kyuhyun huff angrily to Kangin and together they put together a gag piece that made our leader cry, but the maknae was happy, and Sungmin changed his mind and decided to go for a snappy school girl look anyway… All that Kyumin angst for nothing.

            Donghae here ^^ I have to say, when it aired, and we watched, my mouth dropped open. So we were all gathered around the computer and all of a sudden Eunhyuk dropped from the couch and slid into oblivion. I watched him curiously when Ryeowook pulled me to attention. “Watch, hyung!”

            I saw a pair of legs walk out, and wondered who it was. When the camera panned up the blue skirt and onto the face, my mouth dropped. My Monkey looks absolutely gorgeous as a girl. (STOP THIS LEE DONGHAE. THIS IS EMBARRASSING). Ryeowook dropped on his knees and on the couch; he whispered to me, “I fell because I was impressed by how good I was.”

            But the hair and the demure look was perfectly set off by the fan. I love my dance machine. And his speaking Chinese and smiling at the camera, his falsetto, makes me happy spazz. I love Miss Intimate. (Eunhyuk: Ahem, enough of that Donghae. If only it were you…)

            Okay, back on task, so after my gorgeous came Sungmin. Drumroll~ He had striped socks. O_O Really? And the orange cape that flew out, that was the lamest I have ever seen. His pigtails I have to admit were okay, but otherwise, nobody can be as classy as Hyuk. Thank you, Ryeowook. But Kyu watched on anxiously, trying to see the affect Sungmin had on the audience.

            Sungmin, you look so cheap boy. The whole gum chewing and skirt lifting. And you dare to touch my Hyukkie? At least he was cool and classy. I have to admit though, Heechul-hyung looked really pretty. I am proud of Hangeng-hyung. He knows how to properly dress a girl up. And there’s Kangin. I’m not going to say anything because I like my face. But I know why Leeteuk-hyung is the umma and not the man of the relationship. Very healthy indeed.

            I have to say, pretty as hyung is, I still think Hyuk should have won. That was beauty and talent packed into one. (Eunhyuk: T///T so embarrassing this fish).

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR :D

I'm updating ^^ Another mass update January 23. 

I feel so old now D: 17...

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoIweY3xZLg AHAHAHA WATCH AND LAUGH ♥