Chapter 7 - Just Because You Won the Vote Doesn't Mean It's Real

Behind the Scenes: Eunhae Revealed

 

November 6, 2005. Yayayayay, today would be our sixth year together. Sniffles,well, of course I have Cho Kyuhyun day in May, but that’s beside the point. Super Junior is amazing, and I’m not being biased. Five year curse? What five year curse? And now here we are, going into our sixth. Granted, we had some leave for the army, we have two who are doing outside projects, but we are still Super Junior. Forever 15.

            Anyway, you must be thinking, why is Kyuhyun so bored on their anniversary that he’s updating AFF? You must also be thinking, is Kyuhyun acting like those authors who updates a fake chapter, with nothing to say? Well… YOU’RE ALL WRONG >:D

            There is a point, a very large point in fact. Come on guys, ELFs are smart. Fifth anniversary, Eunhae, moments? That’s right! Today we’re delving a little into Eunsihae and the angst this trio causes the members of Eunhae.

            So it’s our anniversary party, and one fan asked Donghae a question. “What is Eunhyuk to you?” Immediately, Donghae laughs and Eunhyukkie is embarrassed. Ah, young love.

            “He’s someone I can’t explain in words.” At this, the screams grew louder. Everyone in the audience, heck, everyone on stage, believed Donghae was finally going to verbalize and come out! Eunhyuk stiffened and he started to panic, keeping his eyes on the ground.

            Then comes the derp moment. A hand dropped on Donghae’s shoulder, and there was a hush. Donghae looked up and there was the ultimate of Super Junior in all his handsome glory. He raised a microphone to his lips and asked, “Then what about me?” Oh, competition Hyuk Jae.

            I don’t think this was planned because none of the  other members were aware. I mean, I wasn’t, and I know all. Anyway, Donghae is now caught in a dilemma. Continue pushing Eunhae, and the truth may come out, or side with Siwon and lose Hyukkie… forever.

            Leeteuk came up with a diplomatic way. “We’re going to have you vote on who you like more.” The two stood on his opposite sides and Eunhyuk was tense. I think Siwon was doing it for the laughs, and I admire him for once.

            To heighten the tension, Siwon asked for famous last words. Oh, these I like. It’s like -etches epitaph on the grave of Eunhae.- Kekeke, oh I never knew Shisus could be so evil. Eunhyuk went first. He looked at Siwon and asked the ultimate question. “Are you getting nervous?” Then there was brief laughter before the big bomb came.

            “Eunhae is… REAL.” –Insert fangirl screams- My own eyes grew larger as well. What the heck? Did he really just confess? Yesung leaned in and gave me his shocked face. There’s embarrassed laughter from Eunhyuk and Siwon stands up and begins his challenge. As a potential law student, I have to say, I admire his poise.

            Leeteuk pretended to be the mediator, and his commentary was targeted to heat up this battle. “Eunhyuk says Eunhae is real. What do you say Siwon?”

            He smirked confidently. “I can take care of Donghae forever, Eunhyuk can’t.” Meanwhile, the subject in question is pacing behind them. He stood in front of me and asked each of us, questioning. I only smiled blankly and brightly back at him.

            “It’s up to you hyung.”

            “Well,” Leeteuk said. “Donghae, who do you choose?”

            But before the vote could be cast, Eunhyuk in. “This is survival!” There was no mistaking the veiled threat in his tone. Oh poor Fish. He is in quite a dilemma now.

            Donghae’s arms slowly came over Siwon and Eunhyuk immediately bowed his head. Sungmin did the only thing he thought best, he started leading one of his best friends away. Siwon came over and started gloating.

            The Fish tried to cancel the damage by saying, “Both are close friends, so this was a difficult choice.” Hmmph, sure difficult. Then came the irony.

            Donghae probably was expecting Eunhyuk to forgive him, but rather, he walked over to Siwon. Fraternizing with the enemy hmm? The two hugged each other and Hyukkie tiptoed slightly and kissed Siwon on the cheek.

            Oh ho ho, you lost out Donghae. I saw him swallow painfully and trying to keep in the spirit, he walked over to the side of the stage and blew kisses at ELFs. Ha, you can’t hide your heartbreak.

            Yesugn tapped me. “I got a plan.” I raised an eyebrow. This turtle hyung’s plans almost never work out. But I was amused and decided to watch.

            When Donghae was on the end of the line, with Siwon, he craftily sat next to Eunhyuk and started talking to both him and Heechul. Donghae saw, and obviously craving attention, as well as forgiveness, threw a ball at them. He failed and hit Yesung instead. Or rather, that may have been his target. Eunhyuk looked up briefly, and soon became disinterested again.

            After the fan meet was done, we went backstage and Heechul started smiling evilly. “So SiHae, I see. Sighs, and to think I was getting really used to this Eunhae. Then I get this SiHyuk. Well, well, thank you for giving up on Hangeng and giving him to me.”

            Siwon swaggered over and put his arms around Donghae. “See, I am the beloved one.”

            Donghae wriggled out of his grasp. “Ahaha, love you too Wonnie. But I’m going to go to my Hyukkie now.” He waved before running up to Eunhyuk. “Hyukkie, hi.”

            Eunhyuk looked coolly over and nodded once. “Talk to me. Are you mad at me?” He shrugged. Now Donghae started whining. “I was only doing that because it was what the crowds want.”

            I couldn’t help it. “No, Donghae. The crowds wanted confirmation of Eunhae.” He glared at me before turning back to the pouty Anchovy.

            “Ya, you know I only ship Eunhae. Come on, I’m going to buy you strawberry ice cream.”

            Yesung put his arm around Eunhyuk and tried steering him away. “Hyuk Jae is not an easy man. He won’t be bribed so easily.”

            Eunhyuk chuckled at the expression on Donghae’s face. But the persistent clownfish followed. “Hyuk! I’ll give you a bajillion kisses, one for every moment we shared together arrasso?” He called out.

            This did the trick. Eunhyuk turned around, his cheeks burning. “Shut up! Okay, I forgive you. But I don’t want your kisses. Hmmphs, you still owe me strawberry ice cream.” Donghae brightened and they ran off onto the streets.

            I rolled my eyes. Right, you don’t want his kisses.

            HAPPY SIXTH ANNIVERSARY ELFs ♥

 

WAAH. So I know in American time, this is updating way early, but I also know that Korea is ahead of us, so by the time I post this, it would almost be their sixth anniversary. Aww, I'm a proud ELF. HWAITING SUPER JUNIOR AND I PROM15E TO BEL13VE AND 10VE. Always. It doesn't matter when you next release an album, know that I will always be here, waiting. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERSIXU3A2GM this is where I got most of the dialogue from, credit to the girl who posted this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvjS9YoveCs&feature=related keke credits as well~

AND YESUNG'S FACE, I LOVE YEYE. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8m1kQaoJMxJQI8j7Ip2X

Here is a link to my Tribute to our boys ♥ Look at Chapter 6, it would make ELFs cry. I cried D: And I wrote it. Please, to all ELFs, please read at least Chapter 6, and leave a comment. Thank you. As You Leave: A Tribute