Chapter 6 - Titanic

Behind the Scenes: Eunhae Revealed

 

 So our next moment is the Titanic moment, during EHB. If you observe the scene carefully, you can see that the idea originated in Full House but then Eunhae took it onto Exploring the Human Body. Now my only comment is that Eunhyuk probably wasn’t there during the first time, so Donghae had to gain experience from Heechul.

            So, how do you make somebody become extremely flexible? You tickle them. That’s correct. Tickling is said to loosen up the body and allow flow. Sure… I mean, I wouldn’t know. But when they said it was Donghae who was to perform the feat, guess who signed up to be his tickle fight partner?

            I wanted a chance. Due to my recovering from the surgeries, I wasn’t able to be active in the show. This was one of my few rare chances. But Eunhyuk naturally walked behind the Fish and without consulting anyone, volunteered himself. “I want to do it!”

            “Sure, that’s because you know exactly where he’s ticklish,” Yesung muttered darkly. I smirked. Like me, he wanted to have more camera time as well.

            If anyone heard the comment, they didn’t say anything. Donghae casually tossed back his nametag. “Okay, bring it on!”

            Eunhyuk wrapped his hands around Donghae’s sides and started moving his fingers up and down the sides of his torso. Almost immediately, Donghae started writhing and tossing back his head. He obviously couldn’t control his laughter. Eunhyuk had to fight to keep Donghae upright.

            But his fingers continued to tickle relentlessly. Donghae took small steps back, and wriggled around.

            “Ya~ Stop doing the Titanic!” Leeteuk yelled out. Kibum grabbed Yesung’s hands, remembering this scene from Full House. I watched on with mild amusement and I could sense Ryeowook facepalming. These children are so obvious in their love.

            Donghae’s arms were flung open, and Eunhyuk’s hands no longer look like they were in motion. Rather, it looks as if he was tenderly holding Donghae. Cue the music, cue the lights, we have here the most memorable and gaggable romantic scene of the Titanic.

            Eunhyuk was laughing as well, trying to keep his head away from the moving man in front of him. Donghae begged, “Please, how much longer? Is it going to work?”

            Really, Donghae. Are you sure you really want this to end so soon? After he was released, Eunhyuk walked back to us with a broad grin on his face. “That was the best. I liked how he was under my control. So there. Eunhae is correct. I am the man.”

            Ryeowook rolled his eyes and punched him. “You’re so weird.”

            Later on, after filming, Donghae ran into the backroom and tackled Eunhyuk. “You’re going to get punished!” He sang out happily.

            The Monkey shrieked and they started chasing each other around and around the dressing room. We tried to yell at them to stop, and the producers’ eyes were bugging out. There was a really loud slam and all of a sudden, the set dissolved into an eerie silence.

            Sungmin walked up to me. “What just happened?”

            We all looked tentatively at the closed door. Did we really want to know? Leeteuk took Kangin and they slowly approached the door. They tried to do it the diplomatic way and knocked.

            “Eunhae? We know you’re in there! I would like to presume that you are innocent and aren’t doing anything that would embarrass us.” Leeteuk called out. But by the look on his face, it was clear he didn’t believe a word he said. I crept up silently to hear if there was any indecent noises coming from inside.

            Instead, we heard laughter and a slight sob. With a relieved expression on their faces, Kangteuk shouldered their way into the room. Oh what a sight.

            Donghae was sitting on top of Eunhyuk, his legs straddling the sides of the older man. Eunhyuk was covering his face and howling with laughter, tears, who knows. Donghae had an evil grin on his face as he mercilessly tortured his best friend.

            “This is what you get. I almost peed in my pants on the show, I was laughing so hard. Now it’s my turn to torture you. Kekeke!”

            Okay, even I have to admit that this was slightly sadistic. I knew how ticklish both boys can be. This was certainly not a good action. The torture is sure to be unbearable. But it was Shindong who said it best. “You guys. If you wanted to be romantic, you can always just reenact the Titanic scene without tickling. I mean, skinship is in your forte after all.”

            Donghae looked up and had the decency to blush. He scrambled off of Eunhyuk and helped him up. “Sorry, we got slightly carried away.”

            Yeah, right, sure. Slightly, just slightly. 

 

Me and Eunhae. Wah SMTown had the best Eunhae moment. I am happy. For life. I am set. XD Not to mention the Kyuteuk right after? GAH DIES OF FANGIRL SPAZZINGSMonkey Icon Keke it's almost Halloween

Anyway, sorry for this lame chapter. D:

 

BUT BUT BUT DID YOU ALL SEE THE SUPER COOL POSTER The Ahjusshi and Chicken Graphics Shop made for me? They are amazing. I love love love. Care to comment on it?

And I hope you all know I respond to your comments on the comment box :D 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaWu3Hg4Il4&feature=related Tickle Tickle Tickle~