Chapter 5 - Vengeance is Sweet

Behind the Scenes: Eunhae Revealed

 

I shake my head at my hyungs. They’re certainly clever… but I’m more. I have changed my password. You will never hack in again. Keke. And even if you do, your writing amuses me. It does me no offense. But honestly guys, they were overanalyzing. I do NOT like Sungmin hyung that way. I love you hyungie (:

            But I will exact my revenge. In fact, I’m going to jump a tad ahead. To the present. Leeteuk-hyung is getting married! Yes, I’m sure you’re all wondering what Leeteuk has anything to do with Eunhae. But this, my friends, is not only Eunhae, it is also Kyumin. Yeah, yeah, this is a treat for all of you. And a bit of a revenge against Donghae-hyung. Only because I know he loves me, and I can exact my revenge against him.

            So, Leeteuk-hyung is having his first date with Sora. It’s all sweet, and we were waiting outside the theaters, just peering in and watching. He’s soo cheesy. It makes me want to barf sometimes. So the four of us, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Sungmin and I, decided to crash their little party. We waited outside, and through the loudspeakers, we could hear their every word.

            We stood outside, attempting to find the best way to crash. I suggested that we walk right in, complete with microphones and start blasting our leader in front of his wife, but Eunhyuk thought it was too mean. Oh boo hoo.

            So we were standing around, acting like idiots when Eunhyuk came up with an idea. “Maybe we can show her how real couples act like. I mean, without being too obvious. You know, I mean, we can just be like. Aish, you know. Pretend that one of you is the girl and the other one is a guy. And we can pretend that we’re demonstrating to her. All the while, pointing out ways that Leeteuk-hyung is inadequate.” He coughed, slightly embarrassed.

            The gleam in my eyes shone. I like this plan, very much. Donghae spoke up. “And who do you presume to be the couple?”

            Sungmin added, “Well there’s four of us. So I don’t know, two couples each?” I saw Donghae move slightly to go to Eunhyuk, but I threw my arm behind my hyung’s head.

            “I call the Jewel. I want to be the guy. Since you came up with the story, it’s only right that you are featured. And I guess Donghae can be with Sungmin.”

            I was aware that Donghae was shooting daggers at me. I was also aware that Sungmin was upset. It’s because he doesn’t like that I’m messing with Eunhae. I repeat, Kyumin no exists. Anyway, so now the hyungs are upset with the maknae. Oh well.

            Eunhyuk chuckled nervously and looked down at his hands. He bit his lips, looking completely unsure. I stared hard at him. “Hyung, please?”

            Donghae’s flickered back and forth between us. I could picture the wheels turning in his head. Eunhyuk’s supposed to be his, so what was with the hesitation? I smirked and tugged at his hands. “Please hyungie?” I begged.

            Sungmin’s hands clamped on my shoulder and he dragged me away. “Ya, Cho Kyuhyun. Stop this madness. It’s not funny. Why do you have to be so insensitive? It’s kind of obvious that Eunhyuk-shi was not thinking about you when he suggested it. Do you not want to be with me? I mean, I may not be your first choice, but don’t make Donghae upset.”

            I frowned. What was the fun if I couldn’t hurt feelings? Psh. I shrugged. “Fine, I guess. But, I want to be paired with Eunhyuk. I like my hyung!”

            I marched back to where they were standing, a little apart. Eunhyuk was still staring at the floor and Donghae looks like he was about to say something but kept opening his mouth and closing it. “Why do you keep wanting to speak and then not?” I asked him.

            He blushed. “Ya, fine. Hyuk, if you want to be with Kyuhyun, it’s okay. Go ahead. Come on, Sungminnie. Do you want to be the girl? I’m more manly than you are, keke.” When I saw how desolate the monkey looked, I felt bad. Just a tiny cringe of regret. Nothing big.

            “Look, we don’t even have to do this idea. It’s okay. I want to be with Sungmin anyway. I was joking with you guys. You can go be your happy couple. Sheesh, I sort of didn’t want it to be so obvious. What if Teukie’s wife doesn’t approve of your bromance?” I tried to defend myself.

            Eunhyuk’s head snapped up. “Nah, I want to be with Donghae.” They giggled at each other and we pushed open the door of the theater.

            “Wah!” Leeteuk-hyung jumped up and gave us a horrified look. “You guys scared me.”

            “We are here to show you how to be a proper couple, hyung. First you need to be very dorky with each other. And not with cheesy nicknames like ‘princess.’ Observe, look at Eunhae.”

            Donghae and Eunhyuk started pushing each other and smiling shyly at each other. Donghae poked Eunhyuk’s collarbone and shuffled around. Eunhyuk pushed him back, all the way laughing when Donghae stuck out his tongue. I swear, they were the cheesy ones.

            Okay, that was a brief moment. I have another gift for you guys. Hopefully, you’ll like this one better. We have concerts all the time. And with concerts come Eunhae moments. I swear, they are the couple that shows the most PDA. It’s quite nasty to watch. But there’s one moment that needs to be explained.

            This one is fairly recent, during one of our A-Cha performances. Eunhyuk had felt bad that he had hurt Donghae’s feelings in the morning. Apparently, he was having a bad day, and yelled at Donghae for making him eat breakfast. Honestly, if I were Donghae, I would have smacked that ridiculous anchovy right on the spot.

            I mean, he cares, and yet you still yelled at him? Psh, that doesn’t fly in my book. So what happened was; Donghae sulked. He knew it wasn’t his fault, but he wanted to make Hyuk feel bad for yelling at him. For the entire day, they didn’t speak to one another. This was problematic. Even though they were both professional, it’s still hard to perform well together when you were mad.

            But in the middle of our introductions, Donghae said, “I like Eunhyuk-shi because he always practices hard. Thank you for motivating us.”

            I suppose this was their way of apologizing because Eunhyuk then looked at Donghae with a face filled with love. He ran over to him and spun him around in a hug, earning huge bonus cheering from the crowds.

            Aww, forgive me while I weep with joy. Pfft, these two. Always fighting, then making out up again. Honestly, you either love or you don’t.    > _< 

 

SO The Boys came out. I like the English version better, but I can't access it. Swell. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF-FBINV-Lk&list=FL91RtZxbSrlfn4nR0Rzt4TQ&index=5 That is the moment discussed.

I know the writing this time is kind of bad, but I'm rushed. I'm so so sorry. I promise the horrendous grammar will be fixed. My next update will definitely be better.

SMTown NYC ♥

Can't wait~