Chapter 4 - Kyumin Drama

Behind the Scenes: Eunhae Revealed

 

Kekeke, Eunhae has skills. We have amazing skills. Using our careful spying and guessing techniques, we have figured out Kyuhyun’s password to AFF. And here we are. It’s sweet of the maknae to post the stories of us, and we felt it’s only fair we returned the favor.

            Our Kyu baby is shippable. Extremely shippable. In fact, we wholeheartedly approve of Kyuhae, Kyuhyuk, Kyuchul, KyuMi, Kyuwook and our favorite, Kyumin. To keep it in the style of our baby maknae, yep, that’s right. We ship Kyumin.

            So Kyuhyun tries to come across as cool and detached. But insides, he’s just a little boy who needs love. And don’t get us wrong, we all love him, but Sungmin really loves him. Sungmin takes care of him, and he amuses Sungmin. It was a win-win situation. So even though he insists that he doesn’t like Sungmin, he lies.

            Let’s analyze the famous mini drama moment. Isn’t it so convenient that we casted Eunhae and Kangteuk, and they casted Kyumin? I mean, Yewook we ships, but we also ship Kyuwook. So isn’t it just so amazing that the main couple of their drama is Kyumin? Denial is ignorance, our dear maknae.

            But their moment was brilliant. All that angst, all that hugging, all that I-fell-on-top-of-you-oh-my-we-should-makeout brilliance. And our favorite scene, the sitting in the car, staring into each other’s eyes thing. That was brilliant.

            Kyumin started way back when the Bunny Prince decided to adopt the maknae as a defense against us. Being insolent, he wasn’t fazed by our teasing, while Sungmin was. So he naturally turned to him as protector. And Kyuhyun could actually tolerate all that aegyo and pink, which we cannot stomach.

            Anyway, back to the drama. So we weren’t on their team, but Shindong, and Yewook were able to dish things out. In fact, it was Kyuhyun who came up with the plan to have Sungmin fall in love with him. He claimed it was so he could be a lead role, but we all knew the truth. This was his way of saying Kyumin was real without admitting anything. You sly child.

            So Kyuhyun was the one who planned out the falling down scene too. They had a heated discussion about it when Kyu suggested it.

            “Hey, Sungmin-ah, we want to beat the others don’t we?” Kyuhyun had asked. Sungmin nodded, unsure of where he was going. “So, we need a really angsty scene, or something so filled with I don’t know, romance. Something because I know the other team wouldn’t think of it. They’re too… unimaginative to.” Well, thank you, Kyuhyun. We still won. Hmmphs.

            “Okay. What scene? And Kyuhyun, must we be the lead?”

            “Yes!! Yewook is good, but come on! They’re too natural a couple.”

            Of course Yesung protested. “Ya, maknae, watch what you’re saying. It’s all a made up couple, you silly child.”

            Kyuhyun smirked. “That’s what you say. Anyway, please Sungmin? Hyung? I promise it’ll be good. So you come out from the room with a pile of things in your hands and I bump into you. We fall together and share this really angst filled staring into eyes moment. Okay? I mean, hyung, you know I don’t like you like that. But we have to be professional! We have to put aside our worries. It’ll be fun.”

            Sungmin had hesitated. We’re pretty sure it’s because he doesn’t want people to know how he truly feels. I mean come on. We admit to Eunhae, they should admit to Kyumin.

            This is when things get good. Kyuhyun uses his aegyo! Yes, he used aegyo against the aego prince. “Hyung? Please? It’ll be fun. Besides, me falling on top of you will be amusing. I’ll laugh a lot. And you get a big role too. Please? Aww, hyungie, I love you very much.”

            Shindong gagged. “What is this? What alien has taken over your head?”

            Sungmin sighed. “Aish, you guys, don’t be mean to him. It’s understandable. This is Kyuhyun’s big drama. He wants to shine. Arrasso. You win. We’ll do the scene.

            “Yay!” Kyuhyun marched over and enveloped the shorter man in a hug.

            Now the actual filming starts. Kyuhyun fell on top of Sungmin and attempted to stare into his eyes. But when their eyes met, Kyuhyun started laughing. He rolled off the older man and attempted to control his laughter. This went on for five more takes before Sungmin at last got annoyed.

            “Ya! Cho Kyuhyun! You wanted to do this scene. So why the hell are you laughing now? Is it too awkward for you? Can you not take it? Damn, this kind of hurts,” Sungmin choked back a few tears and stormed off into the room.

            Ryeowook gave Kyuhyun a look and followed Sungmin. “Hyung, you okay?”

            Sungmin cried openly. “It’s so stupid. I actually thought the maknae might actually have some feelings for me. But I suppose not. It’s too much to hope for. This is retarded. I feel like Donghae when Eunhyuk refused him.”

            HEY! We object to that. I love you, Donghae (: I love you too Hyukkie ^^

            Sorry about that interlude. Back to the scene. So Sungmin confesses his feeling to Ryeowook. Yesung, on the other hand, is outside scolding the maknae.

            “You child! I hope you know you hurt Sungmin’s feelings. He actually likes you, and you’re acting all insensitive. You should apologize. It’s rare for him to like someone this much. The only reason he was willing to do this scene was because it’s you.”

            Kyuhyun’s mouth dropped open. He wasn’t used to hearing Yesung being so deep and philosophical. With a nudge, Yesung ushered Kyuhyun into the room.

            “Hey, hyung. I’m sorry. I love you. I honestly do. It’s just, I’m not used to being so outward with my feelings. Please don’t be upset. It’s just a bit awkward. Please forgive me. I will do better.”

            Sungmin peered up at the earnest singer. Upon seeing the genuine concern on Kyuhyun’s face, he smiled. “Okay, we’ll try again.”

            Eunhae chorus: AWWWWW~ Isn’t that sweet? Kekeke, we’ll leave it at this and be back. We don’t want to reveal too much. Besides, Kyuhyun would be upset if we revealed too much. We’re sure he’s going to change his password, but no worries dear readers, we shall hack in ourselves! Until next time. 

 

Kekeke some Eunhae for my favorite unni mamyamia

Good luck on your exams and hwaiting~

Chem SAT was okay. I think I did okay ^^

I have decided to add some other mini couple moments here. But OBVIOUSLY the focus will be Eunhae~

AHH EVIL EUNHAE Monkey Icon Cici

KYUHYUNNIE SO KYUTEMonkey Emoticon