Chapter 27 - Feed Me!

Behind the Scenes: Eunhae Revealed

 

Let’s feed the fish, or rather, let’s feed the monkey. The two of them are always finding ways to touch one another. I swear, sometimes I regret Eunhuk’s joining Super Junior M. This gives Donghae ample opportunity to stretch his leechy claws towards Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun is jealous.

            They don’t ever think about my feelings. It was always Eunhae this, Eunhae that. Pft, this is simply all a cover up for Kyuhae and Kyuhyuk anyway. Besides, I had Sungmin-hyung to keep me company. –pouts-

            So let’s talk about our fanmeet during Perfection promotions. We were being treated to delicious Taiwanese food. Yum, Kyuhyun’s stomach always looks forward to the delicacies that they serve us.

            So the saddest thing ever is that Donghae also took this opportunity to feed Eunhyuk food. I swear, this isn’t even fan service anymore. They’re taking it to the level where it’s all just ridiculous. It makes me sad that all the fans appreciate it too.

            So what happened was we had to play a game where we had to guess the food. This was a very classic game. And then it was Donghae’s turn to eat. The MC held out the plate of food and the Fish looked over curiously. I wanted to eat too but I was stuck on the other side of the host, so she didn’t turn towards me. –pouts-

            So I was just looking on jealously when all of a sudden, I heard the idiot across the stage start calling for his boyfriend, “Donghae, Donghae, I want to eat.”

            He looked over in shock, recognizing the voice and all of a sudden, he broke out into a wide smile. He was embarrassed and covered his face slightly. Then he decided to be funny. “Is Chinese like eating rice?”

            And of course, Eunhyuk nods and says, “Chinese is as easy as eating.”

            To this, everyone laughs and immediately, he takes it as his cue to walk forward. I scowled from next to the MC and glared at Eunhyuk as he came closer. Argh, why were Ryeowook and Sungmin in my way? I glared at them as Eunhyuk stood next to Donghae.

            He pointed at the food and pouted. Not cute, by the way. I don’t know why Donghae always falls for his aegyo. Pfft, maknae aegyo is so much cuter. Donghae took the cake and placed it in his mouth before turning to Eunhyuk.

            Ryeowook and Henry were shocked but I was horrified. Donghae himself dropped on the floor in embarrassment. I’m sure everyone was looking at him and wondering if he was on crack. Then he stood up and held out the cake in his hand. Eunhyuk took it and all of a sudden, I was the betrayed hyung.

            Henry stood by their side and was motioning for them to do the kissing thing. I glared angrily. Well, excuse me, sir. Then the MC asked them to guess the name. Both were idiots were at a total loss. Donghae started speaking in his weird English. “I don’t know the name,” he slurred.

            The two of them went back and forth until the MC finally told them it was brown sugar cake. Eunhyuk grinned shyly and from then on, Donghae kept him next to him through the rest of the fan meet.

            It wasn’t until after that we all raised our eyebrows. “Donghae, what were you thinking? You know how insane the two of you get. What if one of you decided to go a bit far?” I was trying to control my anger. None of my hyungs paid me any attention.  Sniffles~

            Donghae grinned. “Wouldn’t the fans like it if I kissed him on stage?”

            At this, everyone screamed out, “Euw, no! Keep it to the bedroom, Eunhae!”

            Indeed. 

 

Omg, AFF for two years

Thank you all of you~

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFtjp_-R00Q