Chapter 26 - Sneak Peek

Behind the Scenes: Eunhae Revealed

 

Eunhae is famous for skinship. They like to touch and roam their hands all over each other. Their hands are everywhere, I tell you. It’s disgusting. It almost makes me want to gag. The two of them are always groping at one another and touching. However, the one thing that disgusts me the most is when they lift each other’s shirts.

            Guys, keep it to the bedroom. I don’t understand how two guys who have so many fans would want to disappoint them like this. It’s all you Eunhae shippers’ faults. If only you guys had told them to cool it.

            Each shirt lift is like a little tease for what to come. And I am too much of an innocent maknae to want to know. The amount of touching they do is really scary. Whenever we’re on stage, they would do it because they think it’s what the fans want. Please tell me that’s not true.

            They would run at one another and suddenly stop. One of their hands would make its way to the fabric and with an upward tug, BAM! The shirt’s off. It’s quite painful for us to witness, you know.

            Yes, Eunhae has fantastic abs. But that doesn’t mean we necessarily want to see them. There was this one time during Super Show 3 where Eunhyuk ran up to Donghae and ran his fingers up his stomach. When he pulled up, he lifted Donghae’s shirt as well.

            The two of them were laughing like crazy when we chased them. The image was scarring. It has been recorded and cycled around the internet a million times and each time I see it, I cringe inside.

            The two of them are so super flamboyant about their love, it’s kind of scary. After the show, all of us ambushed them. “Why would you do that? You’re always trying to pull up each other’s shirts. Why?”

            Donghae shrugged. “All the idols expose their upper bodies.”

            I tried a different tactic. “Aren’t you always getting jealous? Why would you want to keep promoting this?”

            Eunhyuk threw an arm around the Fish. “Aigoo, it’s okay. I will flash my abs anytime. I have better abs than you.”

            Donghae pouted. “That’s because you have way too much time on your hands! You can go work out but I’m a busy man. Hmmph, don’t talk to me.”

            I leaned in and whispered, “Hyung, does this mean you’re mad at Hyukkie? Does this mean you will stop lifting his shirt now?”

            He grinned at me. “Not a chance, silly. I was joking. I don’t want to be greedy. That perfection should be shared with everyone!”

            At this exclamation, all of us face palmed. 

 

I'm really sorry I haven't updated. I'll be honest and say that I'm losing a lot of motivation. 

But I'll still get to the ending I want. I didn't want to end this story, but I just might ><

But today's my birthday so no bad thoughs okay? I'll keep updating