Chapter 22 - Super Eunhae Show

Behind the Scenes: Eunhae Revealed

 

If there is one thing all ELFs know, it’s that our Fishy Prince is a sentimental, clingy little brat. I love Hae-hyung to death but sometimes he just demands so much attention and can be a big fat pabo sometimes. Let’s focus on how clingy and needy he is regarding Eunhyuk.

          He’s always missing him, always saying that he’s lonely. There were so many incidents where he decides that rather than risk being alone, he would demand to have Eunhyuk do it with him. The biggest thing that comes to mind are his solo, or duet performances in Super Shows.

          In all of them, two through four, he used Hyukkie. When his solo of the song Beautiful \started, everyone thought he would do it by himself. But as he practiced the choreography in the practice room by himself, he slowly became bored. Sometimes I would look in and catch him sitting there, listening to the music and frowning quite dejectedly.

          When we viewed each other’s performances, Eunhyuk remarked that his dance was a bit lacking. Rather than being insulted, his face lit up. An opportunity was staring at him in the face and he was not about to refuse it.

          “Hey, Hyukkie, you’re our dancer. Why don’t you perform a segment with me so the dance can be more powerful?” He looked so hopeful saying it, we all laughed. This was probably his plan all along. Have Hyuk make a comment and then rope him to helping.

          Eunhyuk looked pained. “But it’s your solo.”

          “No! It’s okay. I’ll sing it and there’s also a dance break. It’s perfect! We can have you dance with me for that time and we can practice together! Yay, let’s go!” Without waiting for a reply, he started dragging Eunhyuk off to the practice rooms, looking a thousand times happier than I last saw him.

          I Wanna Love You is a song that Donghae helped to compose. However, he decided to split it and make it a duet. He said that having two different voices would give the song another appeal that he wanted to achieve. Naturally, he chose Eunhyuk. His reasoning for this was that Hyuk had the appeal that went with the song. This was a bit insulting to the rest of us. Are you saying we’re not attractive or appealing? Hmmph, Cho Kyuhyun doesn’t need you to rank his iness.

          Hyuk was flattered and the two of them worked hard to come up with the appropriate choreography. It was a sensual song, and with that came a very y dance. We would walk in sometimes and offer our suggestions but the majority of us wanted to make sure Eunhae were being appropriate.

          At first the song was going to be just between the two of them but Ryeowook shook his head. An avid supporter of Eunhae, he wanted to make sure that the two could keep their hormones under control on stage. “Isn’t it smarter if we added in a girl and backup dancers? After all, this is a love song and you should have girls. Two guys on stage is awkward.”

          Donghae had thrown a fit. Beautiful worked just fine so why can’t this one? But Eunhyuk made him see reason. If they weren’t careful, it may be too obvious that Eunhae was real. Besides, this song is technically being sang to a girl and a female dancer would be greatly fitted. He finally gave in.

          Donghae learned from his mistake. The next time, for Super Show IV, he was sly. He made a song that was very happy and hoppy and could not be mistaken for a romance song. Although it was still about girls falling for them, this one could be sang to is an entire audience. Yes, they would need backup dancers, but it would just be him and Eunhuk in the spotlight. He came up with Oppa Oppa.

          Originally, this too was going to be a solo, but Donghae felt lonely. He would be performing it on stage with backup dancers by himself? He shook his head. No way. And so once more, Eunhyuk was roped into helping him.

Eunhyuk liked the idea and helped to come with the choreography. Again, the two of them went a bit at it and the song had an amusing part of “I say Eunhae, you say oppa!” This was amusing to them and would cheer the fans as well.

          Donghae added in the hip s as well as the two circling one another, saying that it was goofy and nobody would suspect a thing. The song was a success and the two of them were able to do subunit activities together.

Ah ah

Welcome to the Super Eunhae Show

One, two, three

Let’s go!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOO2OpMwXWqODoRW4qMDZ

74257_454311473806_195060668806_5709162_

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7K3Wfir0S_COwAAh_h8h