Chapter 19 - Kyumin Goodies

Behind the Scenes: Eunhae Revealed

 

Hey guys. Are you enjoying our comeback? ^^ ELFs we’re all y, free and single and waiting for you :D Kyuhyunnie is resting now, so it’s Eunhae time. Kyuhyun did a tribute to Kangteuk and since we’re performing again, we’re going to focus on Kyumin and performances.

          These two is the silent but deadly couple. They are there, exists but are not flamboyant. However, once they are there, oh boy are they there. There are a few of the moments we wish to talk about today.

          The first one comes from one of our lovely readers, thank you. ^^ This moment we remember pretty clearly. This was back in our older days, when Kyumin was more active. AHEM, COUGH. GUYS BE MORE ACTIVE.

          We had just won an award and were giving speeches. Kyuhyun stood off to the side casually and ran his hand down Sungmin’s side. Donghae had just given a speech and so he missed it. But I saw it. He ran his hand down Sungmin’s thigh and quickly slipped it off when Donghae bowed because he knew the attention would then focus on the rest of us.

          When we asked him later what that was about, he said that he was trying to brush away some lint. Pfft. Yeah right. And when I hug Eunhyuk it’s because I’m trying to stop him from choking. This kid.

          Another moment was when we were going up to get our awards. This was pretty recent. But Sungmin was a bit slow in getting up, so the maknae grabbed his hand and pulled him up. They didn’t let go and everyone captured this moment as the epitome of Kyumin. And so did us. When we later questioned Sungmin (because there’s no point asking Kyu), he said that it was because he was a bit tired and Kyuhyun helped him move better.

          *Flips table* Kyumin is the world’s most annoying couple. They deny everything even though their moments are super numerous. Ugh, what can we do? So we let them be until Sungmin later decides to confess to us that he was “really happy our Kyuhyunnie took his hand.” HA.

           What can we do? These two are super elusive but when they’re there, they are there and it’s up to us to find them. Keke, we have to go rehearse now. Third win hwaiting! Let’s watch the MV and keep voting okay?

ELFs SARANGHAE~ ♥ 

s640x480