Chapter 17 - Baby Carriage

Behind the Scenes: Eunhae Revealed

 

Eunhyuk and Donghae sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes Eunhyuk with a baby carriage! And we all know what Mr. Lee Hyukjae plans on naming his child. Even though the father/mother might not be Donghae… as if that’s even possible. >:D

          I mean, honestly guys? What type of a guy wants to name his daughter after his couple name with his best friend? No guy! I’m telling you. This girl is going to be their adopted child and she will forever be known as Eunhae.

          It was another day at Sukira. I swear this show might as well be called the Eunhae PDA Show. Kiss The Eunhae. Because so many of their touchy feely, gushy mushy moments happen here. It makes me almost not want to go on :3

          So Leeteuk and Eunhae were sitting there, and all of a sudden, out of the blue, Leeteuk decides to ask “Eunhyuk, what would you name your child?”

          Without hesitation, he responds with, “Eunhae.”

          There was a moment of shock on our hyung’s face before he recovered and slowly nodded his head. “Eunhae. Of course it would be Eunhae.”

          And why is that leader? >:D IT’S BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW THAT THESE TWO BELONG TOGETHER. And Eunhyuk just practically voiced his own desires as well. I chuckled to myself when we heard it. Donghae jumped up from where he was listening and pumped his fist in the air.

          “Oh my gosh! Did he really say what I thought you said?” he was excited, and his eyes were shining as he anticipated the hidden meaning behind this.

          Sungmin snorted. “Hmmph. You mean did he really saw you know you heard he said? Yes, he wants to call your child Eunhae.”

          Donghae did the little jig before calming himself and managed to look sheepish. “Bwoh? What do you mean by our child? What is this? Eunhyuk and I, we can’t, wait, he’s talking about his, er, his future, wait, HYUNG!” he whined when the rest of us smiled at him with knowing looks on our faces.

          “There’s always adoption you know,” Heechul pointed out, casually flicking Donghae’s hair. The younger man blushed and hid his face.

          “Aniyo, hyung, stop it. You’re embarrassing.”

          He snorted. “As if you and him won’t get married. Trust me, I see it in your future. And seeing as how you two are both male-”

          “Stop it! There are minors here!” Ryeowook covered my ears and tsked the hyung. Heechul shrugged.

          “I can’t help it, it’s true.”

          Donghae continued to protest until Eunhyuk came home and we were still teasing him about it. The moment the two walked in, Heechul called out, “Looks like Donghae’s baby mommy is home.”

          There was an awkward silence and Donghae came charging out of his room with a helium hammer in his hands. “Ya, EUnhyukkie why did you say that? It’s so embarrassing! Now the whole world will know that something may be wrong. Ugh, I can’t believe you did that. It’s so embarrassing! And why Eunhae? Whatever happened to Hae Eun? Huh? Ever considered what would have happened if it were a girl hmm?”

          I wanted to face palm myself. These two were at it again. The entire argument has changed. It was no longer about calling the kid but more of having the kid, genders included. Aish, these two.

          Donghae stuck out his tongue. “You’re so mean to me. I’m telling you, why must it always be you who get to choose everything?”

          Eunhyuk sighed. “Forget it. I’ll name my child something else instead. I can always name him Junri or something of the sort. I don’t need to use your idiot of a name. Hmmph.” He shrugged and pouted, walking away. This caused Donghae great alarm and he immediately stopped complaining.

          “Ani I was just joking. Eunhae is a great name!” 

Kyuhyunnie wants to thank all of his fellow Eunhae shippers for always supporting him. Keke, we're getting ready for our sixth jib so wait for us arrasso? ^^ Hwaiting~ And please leave me comments. :3 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFC5beJto-0&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL81CFBB08CB985FDF