The Meaning Of A First Class Student?

Trap

HyeMi strolling down by the Han River in the middle of the night. She just got to Seoul yesterday so there wasn't anything to do. HyeMi decided to go for a walk by the Han River.

"Good thing it isn't as dangerous as it is in the states." HyeMi mumbles sighing and enjoying the fresh air in Seoul.

The peaceful night didn't last for long when HyeMi heard voices yelling and some were fighting. Stopping her tracks there was a big group of high school boys fighting in front of her. HyeMi's eyes widen as she gasp covering in fear.

"Come on Kris hyung lets go there's too many of them." A guy who was as tall as him yelled out. Kris gritted his teeth with one last kick he grabbed the third guy as they all ran away.

HyeMi got scared so she quickly walk back to her apartment.

"Ugh, go find those three." One of the guy yelled frightening HyeMi.

-

"Chanyeol you take care of Luhan, we're going to split up here. I'll let them chase after me while you both go back to the dorm." Kris stated without any opposed Chanyeol did what Kris had told him.

"Be careful Kris." Luhan wince in pain holding his stomach. Kris nodded his head peeking to see if the coast is clear. 

Chanyeol help Luhan as they leave. Kris walk out of the hiding place to distract the other guys so they all chase him.

HyeMi shook his head. "Were they high school boys?" HyeMi thought turning a corner when someone grab her pulling her into the dark spot covering . "Shhhs." HyeMi can hear the person panting. HyeMi suddenly saw a group of boys ran pass by.

Once they were gone HyeMi remove his hand breaking free from his gripped.

There stood a tall guy infront of her. His hair was all blonde, his nose was sharp and he had the perfect almond eyes. He was perfect looking. Looking at the name tag on the left, "Kris, EXO First Class?" HyeMi read in her mind. Without any word he walk off leaving HyeMi behind.

HyeMi watch him disappear at the end of the street as he turn a corner. Slowly touching where he had cover . "What a weird guy. He must be one of the guy I saw earlier at the Han River." She thought. 

-

Kris took the bus back home sitting in the back his mind flash to the moments where the girl was staring at him with a blank expression. "She's beautiful." He smirked shaking his head looking out the window.

"I'm sure I won't be seeing her around anymore." 

He was deep in thought. Imagine every part of HyeMi from head to toe. The way her long dead waves reaches her waist. Her big pure round eyes matching her small face. Her lips were perfectly pink. Thinking about every part of her made Kris wanted to see her even more. "This must be what they call love at first sight." He stated to himself as he got off the bus and walk to the dorm.

Someone open's the door for Kris. "Hyung! Your home, you got everyone so worry about you." Suho angrily stared at Kris who chuckle. 

"Sorry guys, I lost them but encounter something after that so it took me a while." Kris explain walking towards the dinner table. "Is Luhan okay now?" Chanyeol nodded his head.

"Yes, good thing he didn't get stab." XiuMin eye Kris. "Did they came by again?" Chanyeol frown nodding his head. 

"Those kids from CJM Academy don't know when to give up do they?" Kai angrily spat while everyone gather around the dinner table and ate dinner together.

"They won't give up until we surrender and get their revenge, cause I took away HyunWoo's girlfriend." Kris chuckle. "Why do you even like her?" Chen asked.

"Yes, Why?" Baekhyun asked as well, the question caused Kris to choke on his food. "W-what? Me liking her? Of course not I never liked her. She was the one who was all over me and HyunWoo got pissed off and decided to start the fight with me but lost anyway." Everyone rolled their eyes.

"Yes, to the point where she enters SM Academy? And became EXO's First Class student?" Luhan spoke up from behind all of them with his hand crossed.

Kris and Luhan were both best friends that grew up together. They both came from a rich background along with the other 10 but there was a secrets that hide ahead of these 12 mysterious boys that yet no one knew about. Eating like humans, walking and talking like a human being but they were all immortals they had live in this world for thousands of years.

Kris smirked, "I must say I'm pretty handsome to the point where everyone falls in love with me and its been thousands of years already." Kris joked causing everyone to choke on their food.

"Yet we still haven't seen you fallen for a girl at all." Tao teased. "I wasn't interested in any of them at all." 

"Sure. Don't lie." Kyungsoo smile.

Luhan sat beside Kris as they all ate together. "But most of us learn our lesson already to not fall in love cause they're life isn't as long as ours." Luhan reminding them all about their lovers who passed away years ago.

"If we could just break these cursed." Lay mumbles.

Everyone suddenly didn't feel like eating now except for Kris, Tao, Sehun and Kai who haven't been into a relation ship before.

 

-Next Morning-

 

Its the first day of school for HyeMi as she gets ready. Eating her breakfast alone and looking at the empty tables. Missing the old times with her family. Those laughter and those morning calls that always fill in the air, but now its not like what it use to be. 

Her parents were separated she was unwanted by them. Both of her parents already found someone else while she was left as an outsider, so living by herself is all she had to do.

She just got back from the state but the good thing is that HyeMi's father had done all the school paper information to sign her up for the new school which was something she didn't have to worry about.

Walking down the side walk towards the school which was a few blocks away. HyeMi finally reaches the school as the bell ring everyone enters the class. 

Walking towards the office they lead her to her teacher. "Hello, Mr. Kim this is Seo HyeMi she's one of your new students." Mr. Kim smile greeting you. 

"So you're also added to the First Class year people as well." HyeMi nodded her head although she doesn't really get what it was about.

"Is there something special about this class?" HyeMi question, Mr. Kim chuckle. 

"First Class are full of popular students, smart students, and First class students are the only students that wears gray uniform while the rest of the students in this school had brown uniform." 

He explained, "I see." HyeMi didn't question more as they reached the classroom.

Everyone walk to their seat greeting the teacher. HyeMi being the nervous one she stood beside the teacher.

"Class we have a new student.." Sehun nudge Luhan. "She's very pretty." Sehun whisper to Luhan who was busy playing games. "Thats great." Luhan didn't bother but continuing his game.

Kris heard Sehun's words so he decided to look up.

HyeMi bow greeting everyone. "Hello." Her eyes met the same guy she saw last night. Kris was also stunned, he didn't expect to actually meet her again.

"My name is Seo HyeMi, I came from New York and had move to Seoul two days again. Hope I can make friends with you all." With a smile HyeMi bow.

"You may go sit next to Kris." HyeMi look at her teacher and look towards Kris. She remember his name from yesterday when she read his name tag. 

Finally Luhan look up to view the new student he as well fell for her. Kris had his eyes on HyeMi through out the whole time even when she walked to sit beside him. His face was expression less.

"What's with all these stared." HyeMi thought while receiving dirty glares from other girls. HyeMi sat down next to Kris, She knew he had his eyes on her she glance towards him. 

"He looks even better in the morning." HyeMi thought as class started.

Kris couldn't focus well during the whole lesson he was busy studying HyeMi's features. "She's very beautiful... I just want to keep her to myself only." 

----------------------------------------------------

Yes! You got that right I got this scenario from EXO's Wolf Drama. I was pretty much inspired by their MV

That I had to make a story haha >.< I also got inspired by a fanmade video of Trap. 

So yup hope you all enjoy this very first chapter and subscribe comment and rate up :3

I'll really appreciated it ;-; <3