(NEW) Episode 7: "Of course" (Part 1)

The Romantic and Idol Season 4 [fan based] SPECIAL SEASON!!

After coming back from playing in the beach, the 8 romanticists head to their temporary home.

Everyone: Wow!! So pretty~

They all run everywhere like little kids in a playground.

V: Ya ya ya, I take dibs on this bean bag! *Get smack on head by Daehyun* YAH! Who did that?!

Baekyun: *snickered* Who are you yelling at, we're all older than you~

V: Ah.. Ani! I was yelling at the girls~ I thought they did it.. *He smile like an idiot*

But the girls were not found around, because they were all giggling and joking around a huge pool and the indoor spa next door!

Once a V, always a V..

~~

PD: Everyone please gather!

Everyone: Wae wae wae?? (why why why?)

PD: Now that you all have played at the beach, seen your new house, are you hungry?

Everyone: NE!!

PD: We have 2 types of dinner, one is a luxurious BBQ party and one is a Ramen party! Are you ready?

Everyone: Eyyy.. Mwoya...

PD: We'll divide you into 2 groups, each time you have to vote a person to go agaisnt 1 person on the other team. You all know the famous game 'Of course' right? The rule of that game is that each of you will back and forth attack the other with a sentense or a question. The member who get mental breakdown or say something other than "Of course" will lose!

Everyone: Ahh!

PD: Okay so the first group is Daehyun, LJoe, Juniel and Minah.

Juniel: Assa~ Minah unnie! *hugs Minah* 

Juniel looks around again, she made eye contact with the two boys and then make a face that can't be read.

Will there be a love triangle in this group? Her date and her close friend.

Personal Interview:

Juniel: To be honest, I don't know what to say at that time.. It was awkward because as soon as I look around, I caught BOTH of them looking at me.

Writer: Ahh~ Because you have feelings for both of them? *smirk*

Juniel: Unnieeeeee

PD: Next group is obvious, Baekhyun, V, T-ae and Yoonjo, please stand to the left.

V: You again?! *stick out his toungue at her*

T-ae: Oppa! You're mean! *kick his legs*

V runs away laughing.

Personal Interview:

?: To be honest, I'm quiet jealous of T-ae.. *Smile shyly*

PD: First off, who's going?

Each groups made a circle and vote off the person.

It was V agaisnt Juniel.

Group 2: Eyy~ Why are you making a girl go first?!

Group 1: Because we know you'll choose a guy and he's suppose to go easy on her!

PD: GAME START!

~~~~~~

V: You can go first. *faking a deep gentleman voice*

His gestures made Juniel blush.

Group 2: V, doing good!!!

Group 1: YAH! Go get him!

V: Come and get meh! *returns to his normal voice*

Juniel: Taehyung (V's real name), unnie heard you and her aren't doing so well these days~

Everyone looks surprised as if wondering why Juniel mentioned it on a broadcast show.

Everyone: Oooh~ Junhee (Juniel's real name) is setting the standard!

V-shi, sorry we can't hide it! >.<

V cleared his throat, even though it took him long to answer he still said it.

V: O-Of course.. What about you noona? Is he still contacting you?

Everyone: Nugu?!?! (Who?!?!)

Juniel gapsed.

Juniel: I GIVE UP!! *hit V's arm* YAHHHHH! Kim Taehyung~ You wana die?!

V: Sorry noona, a game is a game! ^^

PD: Group 2 won this round! Next round~

Group 1 sent out Minah and Group 2 sent out Baekhyun.

Oh no... A lot of secrets is going to be revealed here~

Both Baekhyun and Minah give a smirk, which make the atmosphere more intense but exciting.

Baekhyun: Are you ready?! ;)

Minah: Only when you are oppa! :)

Personal Interview:

Minah: Oppa is soo going down!

--

Baekhyun: Minah, I'm going reveal so much about you~

 

What's going to happen between these two friends?

Stay tune to find out! ^^

Another update as promised! ^^

It's a long one this time~ Hope you all enjoyed it!! :)