Episode 4: First Date (3rd Couple)

The Romantic and Idol Season 4 [fan based] SPECIAL SEASON!!

#3 First meeting in front of the School Gate

Minah: Aish! I spilled water on my skirt! Ahhh, Minah you pabo! 

Just another day for our clumsy Minah, no surprise~ 

Minah: Ottoke!! We're here already! *scream* Manager oppa, can you please get me my handbag? I think i have an extra flannel in there!

While Minah was given 10 minute to change, a person is mumbling because of how long he waited fof her already.

Baekhyun: Yaish... Whoever this person is, they must be really slow huh?! What kind of girl is this slow...

Minah finally step of the car, she walks toward the gate.

 

Personal Interview:

Baekhyun: To be honest, me and Minah are very close due to many appearance together in shows and more, but I've never seen MInah in jean before! And I've got to say, she looks beautiful. I can feel my heart thumping... *shy*

----

Minah: I thought that opppa wouldn't be in this show because of his busy schedule. ^^ We were just talking yesterday! We're close because we're the talkative one in the group~ 

Baekhyun: Yah! W-what kind of person goes to meet their date wearing such simple outfit huh..?

Minah: Wae oppa? Don't deny it, I know you adore my outfit today~ I was super nervous, but after knowing it was you... Buahahaha~ Thank the lord! 

Baekhyun: Aish! Yah~ Don't say inappropriate stuffs! I'm not adoring anything today! Especially after seeing you here!

Hmm... Have we seen this somewhere before? Bickering? OH NO! The second Jr and Ara couple?!**

Minah: Anyway, oppa! I heard your new song Overdose is going wild huh? Someone call the doctor~

Baekhyun: *cover Minah mouth* Yah! We're infront of a public place, why are you singing so loud, you maniac?!

Minah: OPPA!!! I'm not a maniac, you ert!

Baekhyun: P-Per-ert?!? Yah, you! You are dead! You are going to get step on by soooo many fans~ *sticks his tongue out*

Minah: Araseo oppa.. Mian mian! NEVER!!! *kicks his legs*

Sign... Why is there so many bickerish kids these day.... 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there all you lovely people!

I'm sincerely sorry that I haven't made an update for awhile now! BUT! I'm back with more~~