Episode 2: First date (1st Couple)

The Romantic and Idol Season 4 [fan based] SPECIAL SEASON!!

Hey guys! Im sorry its been a long time!


The guy and girls' first meeting

Each romanticist is at a different place.

V: I didn't sleep a bit last night. Gotta wake these babies up. 

He puff up his arm, trying to flexes his 'biceps'.

V-shi. What 'babies' are you talking about..? I see none... I just hope you won't embarass yourself! -_-

~~~

Daehyun: I woke up late this morning, so I didn't even eat breakfast! We had a late night practice yesterday. I hope she isn't there yet!

He shyly scratch his neck. 

You should take care of your health also! If you get sick, my daughter will kill me >.<

~~~

T-ae: My appa called this morning. He said to be careful around guys these day! Ahahaha~

She put on her sunglasses since in the morning it was sunny.

Ahhhh~ Such a goddess!

~~~

Yoonjo: Is that him? Him? Oooh oooh! What about that guy over there? How about the one one the phone!! 

Her eyes lights up after every handsome-looking guy pass by.

Yoonjo-shi... Please stop dreaming and come back to reality!

~~~

LJoe: Aishhhh! Superman (Teentop's imaginary dog) peed on my new Converse!!

He keep on wiping the same spot on his shoe.

Ahh~ Superman have such a nice timing!

~~~

Juniel: I woke up so early this morning and went for a jog!

She step out of the car.

Such a nice and healthy girl!

~~~

Baekhyun: Ughh. I almost got attack by all the members! Such a tiring job to have so much members in your dorm... My ears were almost blown away...

Yeah! Worse if each and every single member contact us saying how to's and tips to prank you.

~~~

Minah: I trip and spilled juice on my outfit... I was late so couldn't change into a different one! 

She make a pouty face.

Aigoo.. I've never met such a clumsy girl before...

~~~

#1 First meeting in the bookstore

T-ae: Ahhhh... Im so nervous...! What should I do now? Do I enter? Is he here already? Answer me! Why  am I talking so much right now!!

Calm down T-ae-shi!

She slowly step up each steps to the 2nd floor. Heart thumping.

T-ae: *whisper* Oh! I see someone's back over there!! Argh, I'm sweating like crazy right now!

--

???: I HEARD FOOTSTEPS!!

He turned around, and there she was.

T-ae: OH! Omo! Bangtan? Omo omo omo!

V: Nae! BTS's visual, V, imnida

T-ae: Eyyy! I'm a huge fan! Jin-shi is the visual! V-shi, you're incharge of being 4-D!

Personal Interview

T-ae: He is really funny and it wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be! Hehe, I actually like V-shi in BTS! Just don't tell him that! I act like i don't know him that well, but he caught my interest the most!

--

V: We fit so well! She isn't shy and is fun to hang out with! She is like a guy friend who I'm comfortable around with~

T-ae: Umm! V-opp... V-shi!

V: Eyyheyhey! It's V- seongsengnim for you! 

T-ae: NE! V-seongsengnim! We should look around this bookstore!

V: Ok! What king of book do you like to read?

They talk as they walk around the 2nd floor.

T-ae: I like to read action book! Or horror ones! What about you, V-shi?

V: You can just say V! It's fine. And I don't normally read books~

T-ae: Ne?! Then why did you came here?

V: I like girls who reads though! So I thought if I come here, I'd meet her!

T-ae: Do you care about age? Since I'm, you know, older and all!

V: I think it's fine if as long as I'm taller! Hehe, and I won't call you noona, I'll just cal you by your name also!

T-ae: Promise?! OKAY~

Personal Interview

V: Her face became so bright when I said I won't call her noona and it was cute!

 

As they walk around the bookstore, they find amusing books that interest them, let's hope they're as interested into each other too!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG!! Guys, I'm back!

I hope you like the chapter~