After five years?

A hug friend forever.

KYUHYUN’S POV FLASHBACK.

Slowly I kissed her. She was frozen until my hand squeezes her waist. She was shocked and opens . I took that chance to slid my tongue into . I pull her closer to me. I was scared she would push or slap anything. But I feel relieved when her hand ruffles through my hair. The sweet kiss turned passionate. I roam her body with my hands. I chuckled as hear her moans. I was startled as I felt she pushed me away.

“Please leave Kyuhyun-ah. Please stop!” She covers her face with her hands.

“But why Eun Mi?” I touch her hands.

“That’s noona to you. Don’t touch me. Please just leave. I-I has a b-boyfriend”

“Really noona, It’s that why you kissed me back. It’s that why you moan?” I smirk.

“Stop. Please just leave. I’m begging you. P-please j-just go. “ She sat on the floor. Then, she buried her face between her legs.

I sighed. I walk out the room and slammed the door. I’m angry. Why I have to kiss her? She already has a steady 3 years boyfriend that she already met before she meet me. So, that’s why she pushes me away. Aishh, stupid Kyuhyun. I should just be satisfied with being a hug friend. I ruffle through my own hair. Maybe I should just come in back and said sorry. I was about to knock the door but I clenched my fist instead. I made up my mind and wait for tomorrow morning.I’ll wait for her reaction. I went to my room and sleep.

The next worning, Zhoumi wakes me up. I mean usually I would be awake when Eun Mi noona calls me. “Kyuhyun, wake up. Our flight is early in the morning. Go to bath” Zhoumi pokes my arms. I look at my phone and no message or missed calls. I go to bathroom, annoyed by Zhoumi’s poking.

“Noona calls you?” I asked Zhoumi while getting dress.

“Yeah, she said you didn’t pick up her calls” Liar. “And she has to get into an early flight. I mean her wedding is tonight.”

“What?!”

“Yahh, You don’t need to scream. I’m just beside you. Yup, her wedding tonight. I thought you met her last night for your last date” Zhoumi raised his brows and continue packing up our clothes.

“Ahh, yeah. It must slipped my mind” What the freaking shoot. She didn’t even tell me about it. Seems like everyone know it but me. Damned, how could she do this to me. How could she. This is just an outrage! This is just bull! “Zhoumi”

“Neh?” Zhoumi raised his head.

“I lied..”

“About noona’s wedding? I kind of figure out when you scream ‘What?!’. I’m sorry you know it through me” Zhoumi pat my shoulder

. I sat down at the bed. I was speechless at the moment. My mind was raging with thoughts. Hundreds, thousands. It just increased by every second. I was technically a zombie the whole day. Even playing starcraft couldn’t help me. Other band mates was thinking probably I was sad over noona’s wedding but this is really more than that.

When I got back from airport, I reached my dorm. I went straight to bed. Although I wasn’t sleepy, I forced myself to sleep. I got waken up as I heard Heechul hyung’s voice arguing with someone. Probably on the phone. Aishhh, hyung. I check my handphone to look at the time. 7.30 pm. Noona, probably getting prepared with her dress. She would wear that dress that she used to show me. I would always said that her choice is too simple. She would said that you an idol. When I said I will marry her, she tease me and said of course you do, baby kyu. Aishh. Whenever she did that, it drives me crazy. Then, she will continue to story about her dream wedding. She dreams of getting married in a Church because her boyfriend is Christian.

Aishh I rummage my hair. My stomach hurt again, probably because it is empty. I loss my appetite. Part of my head said I should go now, I mean I could probably stop her wedding. Part of me said, am I crazy losing my pride. Go to hell with my pride. I jump out of bed and ran towards Heechul. “Hyung, please drive me”

He got off the phone. “Where to?”

“Noona’s wedding. Eun Mi noona’s wedding. Please hyung, I need to get there” I held to his arm.

“Sohee-ah, I’ll call you back. Crazy maknae just snapped back to reality. Saranghaeyo” Heechul flip his handphone and put into his pocket. “Kaja”

“Where to?”

“Pabo, to Eun Mi noona’s wedding. Zhoumi already tell me what happen. He left me with the address in case you wake up. Pabo” Heechul hit my head and walk out the dorm.

“Hyung” I follow him to his car. Heechul starts the engine and turned to me,

“Seatbelts maknae”

“Aishh”

“If you die, we wont even get to meet her”

“Hyung, just drive already” I pulled my seatbelts. “There satisfiy?” Heechul nods and smirks.“Gomawo hyung” Those 20 minutes drive seems like hours. I jump out of the car. I ran to the church and I push the door open.

There I saw her kissing the groom. That bastard. No one realized I was entering the Church because they were so immersed to the scene. She already said I do. I’m too late. I fall to the ground weakly. My heart stops beating. I cant breath. I held to my neck. My stomach hurt like someone just punch me there. I don’t even have the energy to raised my head. My world was black.

After a few days, I wake up and found myself in hospital. Zhoumi told me I was sleeping for five days. They insert tons of water to my body since my stomach is empty. Five days? I felt that is just yesterday I saw that bastard scene. Everytime I closed my eyes, that scene keep replaying in my mind. I couldn’t sleep for days.

I play Starcraft every day. I didn’t go to practice or any schedule. I feel sick. I wanna throw up but nothing got out since I wasn’t eating for days. My stomach hurt like someone punches me there. My eyes hurt like I got chili on my eyes. My head feels so heavy like a humongous rock was put on my head. My throat feels dry even after I drink tons of water. Even with Eunhyuk and Donghae bothering me, I wasn’t in the mood to snap at them back.

FLASHBACK ENDS.

“Kyuhyun-ah, we are already here” I snapped out of the flashback when I felt a soft tug on my hand by Yoona. Ah, we already arrived at SNSD dorm.

“Okay, so goodnight, Yoona” I smiles and pat her head.

She pouted her lips. “No goodnight kiss?” I smirk and came closer to her like I’m about to kiss her lips. Instead I kiss her forehead and push her into through the door. “Goodnight oppa” Yoona blushed and closed the door.

Gosh, this girl is very easy to please. So, here I am again the infamous Kyuhyun. Dating out every night just to have some fun. To take my mind off Eun Mi noona. I mean she already gone out of my life, out of SME for five years now. She is just gone after her honeymoon with her freaking husband. Kyuhyun, get a grip now. She is probably laughing with her husband every time I appeared on television. Laughing off how she made a fool out me. Hug friend my . I clenched my fist and knock the Super Junior’s dorm loudly.

EUN MI’S POV

“Taemin, stop drinking the banana milk and we all know what you are reading behind that fake comics. Minho, Jihyun, please stop tickling Onew. For god sake, I just iron his coat. And I don’t want to iron that freaking coat again. JongKey, please stop PDA (public-display-affection) for a while. I’m fixing Jonghyun’s shirt. And Key you will not die if you are apart from him for a couple of minutes. Fine a couple of seconds.” I pushed Key aside and straightened Jonghyun’s shirt which was crumpled when he piggyback Jonghyun. I took both comic that Taemin was reading and pick up Jihyun from Minho.

“Noona, please, I was about to finish the comic” Taemin pouted his lips.

“Five more minutes if you are not out of the freaking room. You are going to get it from me, Eun Mi” SHINee’s manager screams from the outside of SHINee’s waiting room.

“Shoot” I carried Jihyun. When I turn back, they were already in circle with putting their hands in the center.

“Noona , ppali you too” Taemin said to me. Gosh, SME and their fighting spirit. I mean like everyone in SME has to do it before they performed. Like some kind of a sacred ceremony.

Instead of putting my hands in, I put Jihyun’s. Jihyun end up getting thrown in the air by SHINee. Then, Minho catches her and spun her around. I spoil their fun by taking Jihyun off his hand. Minho gives me his flaming charisma stare. “Doesn’t work on me, Minho” I stared back at Minho. I chuckled when Minho pouted his lips.

“Umma, please just one more round. I want to play with oppa” Jihyun tug my hand.

“No, Jihyun. Oppa has to performed after this.” I carry Maya and push SHINee out of the door. Gosh, this is the last I bringing Maya to work. I pat Jihyun head and put her on my lap. I pat her forehead and gave her favorite snack, banana. She refused at first but then she took it and munch it in silent.

You look so much like your father Maya. I missed your father so much Maya. Why he had to die in that car accident. It stings me a bit when I used to cheat on him when I was still his girlfriend. With Kyuhyun. I don’t know what’s up with Super Junior nowadays. Even looking at Super Junior brings back my memory with Kyuhyun. No one knows I came back to work at SME after I left here after five years. I know guilt will come up to me whenever I saw Kyuhyun’s face and I’m aready married. Well, I’m just working here for a while until I found a new job.

“Oppa! Oppa on tv!” Jihyun jumps up and down on the sofa when she saw SHINee performed. Other coordi noona who was watching the performance glares at Maya and me.

“Mianhaneyo.” I bowed to them. “Jihyun, please sit down”

“Shiwo” Jihyun continues jumping up and down.

“Jihyun, sit down. Or ….. you will not meet Minho oppa” She looked at me, giving her puppy eyes. “Omma is serious” Jihyun just sat down and cross her arms across her chest.

“Eun Mi, go and buy some drinks for us and SHINee” One of the coordi noona asked me too. Well, I was kind of thirsty. I took Jihyun with me. I fixed my bangs and my spectacles. I mean with my new hair and specs, it was enough to hide from Super Junior.

When I was wondering what to cook for dinner, Jihyun loose from my hand. She went run along. “Jihyun-ah, aishh. This kid.” I ran after her. She ran so fast that I nearly got an asthma attack. “Jihyun-ah!” I scream again. Jihyun keep running until she collides with a familiar figure. She fells down.

My heart skips a beat. , it was going so well. What do I do now? Act normal, I mean I look chubbier now. So he wouldn’t probably recognize me now. Jihyun starts crying.

“Hey hey, don’t cry. Its okay. Are you hurt? “ Zhoumi patted Jihyun’s head.

“Jihyun-ah, its okay. Omma here” I quickly scoop up Jihyun. “Mianhaeneyo. She has bring you trouble. Miahaeneyo.” I bowed to Zhoumi and quickly made my escape.

“Wait, you look so familiar. Eun Mi noona” Zhoumi hold my hand.

“Aniyo. I’m not her.” I lowered my head.

“Omma, your name is Eun Mi. Don’t lie. You said lie is not good” Jihyun said. I look at Jihyun. “EUn Mi noona. I know its y-“ I quickly covered his mouth. He pulls my hand off his mouth and whispers. “EUn Mi noona. Its really you. And you have a daughter. Kyuhyun, have to know this!”

“No, he doesn’t need to know this. Zhoumi, please don’t” My eyes suddenly get wet.

“Jihyun-ah” Minho suddenly scoops up Jihyun. Taemin and Minho who just got off stage stands behind me.

“We need to talk” Zhoumi pulls my hand.

“Shiro” I pull my hand. His grip on my hand tightened.

“Hyung, let go of noona” Taemin said. I sighed. “Minho, please do me a favor.” Minho quickly nodded.

“Can you take care of Jihyun for a while. I’ll be quick.” Minho nodded and pat Jihyun’s head. “Taemin-ah, please bring this to the room. Its your drinks and for other noona coordi”

Taemin nodded. “Noona, you will be okay?”

I nodded “Gomawoyo Minho, Taemin. Jihyun-ah, omma have to talk with this ahjusshi” I heard Zhoumi chuckled. “I’ll be back okay. Play with oppa well. Don’t be naughty okay” I kisses Jihyun’s head.

 

NOBODY’S POV

Zhoumi and Eun Mi stared at each other for a while. Eun Mi sighed, “Kyuhyun don’t have to know about this, Zhoumi”

“He has to know about this. He is a zombie for months after your marriage. He doesn’t even play with his Starcraft. We even piss him off so he would get mad but he didn’t. For months, we didn’t even see his smirks. All he did was sat in his room, stared blankly. He-”

Eun Mi cut his words, “And now, he is dating with every female idol. He already moves on. There’s no need to take a step back to the past.”

“So, you still care about Kyuhyun. You read about him in the internet” Zhoumi smiles.

“The internet is completely full of him, Zhoumi. Kyuhyun,the playboy. Every night, different female”

Zhoumi looked down, “What happen noona? Why you quit your job after you got married? You didn’t even tell Kyuhyun you were getting married the next day after he came to your room in Malaysia. What happen actually there?”

Eun Mi take a deep breathe and let it out. “I didn’t have the heart …… to tell Kyuhyun. That night… we k-kissed. W-we shouldn’t have. We are just ……. hug friend.”

“But noona, you should explain to him. You should at least tell him about your feelings” “What Zhoumi, what should I tell him? That I’m getting married that night after he kissed me? That I have feelings for him more than a hug friend? That I might love him?” Tears start to swell up in her eyes.

“But you really loved Kyuhyun, noona”

“……… Yes. I think I did but I’m just a coodi noona. And I’m getting married to Jin Guk. He is everything …… that I wanted. And quitting the job is the best for Jin Guk, Kyuhyun and me”

“Why are you back here again then?"

“Jin Guk died ……. in a car accident five months ago. And ….. I n-need a job. Three months ago, SHINee manager c-call me one day said he need a replacement for a coordi noona for temporary. So here I am. I’ll work here ….. until I’ll find a fixed job.” She holds back her tears.

“I’m sorry to heard about your late husband”

“Aniyo. I mean I gotta move on. Well, Jihyun need me. ………Zhoumi, please do me a favor” He looks up from his handphone.

“Neh, noona?”

“Please don’t tell Kyuhyun that you meet me. “

“Why noona? I mean he would be hap-“

“Happy? I don’t think so. He p-probably h-hate me by n-now”

“That’s right. I do hate you now” That voice startled Eun Mi. Eun Mi turn back and she saw him, Kyuhyun. “Yes, noona. I hate you”